Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
American Takeover Bid For Saints 23:45 - Sep 10 with 1751 viewsSaintsNews

American Takeover Bid For Saints 10th Sep 2020 23:40
Saints have reportedly entered into a period of exclusive negotiations with an American based group for the sale of Gao Jisheng's share in the club. 10

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
American Takeover Bid For Saints on 23:53 - Sep 10 with 1740 viewsSaintsforeverj

This sounds exciting. Let's hope it comes off. Always felt that we have potential to be a massive club in the South. The club just needs some investment to the cause. The glory hunters of Dorset and so on, will come and watch the Saints won't they if we buy top players.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2020 23:55]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

American Takeover Bid For Saints on 00:18 - Sep 11 with 1706 viewsericofarabia

........ 'The NATIVE NEW YORKER is 56 and has wanted to get into Premier League football for some time, hence the Newcastle United bid, it will be interesting to see how things pan out in the next few weeks and if DaGrosa wishes to invest in this transfer window as the Mail suggests then that could indicate that the takeover is advanced and the deal could be done before the deadline in 3 weeks time.

This could be quite an Odyssey

American Takeover Bid For Saints on 07:26 - Sep 11 with 1562 viewsSonicBoom

It also says its unclear if he will be successful as the deal is based on significant borrowing.
American Takeover Bid For Saints on 07:29 - Sep 11 with 1553 viewsSaintNick

American Takeover Bid For Saints on 00:18 - Sep 11 by ericofarabia

........ 'The NATIVE NEW YORKER is 56 and has wanted to get into Premier League football for some time, hence the Newcastle United bid, it will be interesting to see how things pan out in the next few weeks and if DaGrosa wishes to invest in this transfer window as the Mail suggests then that could indicate that the takeover is advanced and the deal could be done before the deadline in 3 weeks time.

This could be quite an Odyssey

Wuld you feel he is the type of person who would know the score by now then ?

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

American Takeover Bid For Saints on 07:35 - Sep 11 with 1540 viewsSaintNick

American Takeover Bid For Saints on 07:26 - Sep 11 by SonicBoom

It also says its unclear if he will be successful as the deal is based on significant borrowing.

Many people think that new investors, invest money for fun, they always put it in as a loan, so you owe it to them back,.

It is a bit like our players on loan and their salaries, we cant sell them because they want their money and that is what happens with new owners, it is fine if you are a big club and it is worth paying for the club and paying the owner the money he lent off, but in many cases the billionaire owner loses interest and the club stagnates because he can't sell as no one will pay what he wants.

So this may or may not be good news .

Gao is much maligned but he didn't load the club up with debt so it makes it attractive to buy, if he goes now his period should be looked upon as stable and his people restructured the running side of things well, although many won't see it like that as in their eyes he hasn't invested multi millions

If China hadn't fallen out with the west then things could have been a lot different

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

American Takeover Bid For Saints on 07:47 - Sep 11 with 1524 viewscocklebreath

American Takeover Bid For Saints on 07:35 - Sep 11 by SaintNick

Many people think that new investors, invest money for fun, they always put it in as a loan, so you owe it to them back,.

It is a bit like our players on loan and their salaries, we cant sell them because they want their money and that is what happens with new owners, it is fine if you are a big club and it is worth paying for the club and paying the owner the money he lent off, but in many cases the billionaire owner loses interest and the club stagnates because he can't sell as no one will pay what he wants.

Gao is much maligned but he didn't load the club up with debt so it makes it attractive to buy, if he goes now his period should be looked upon as stable and his people restructured the running side of things well, although many won't see it like that as in their eyes he hasn't invested multi millions

If China hadn't fallen out with the west then things could have been a lot different

Are you having an affair with GAO?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

American Takeover Bid For Saints on 08:21 - Sep 11 with 1491 viewsarfurdent

One Yank and Saints are down

[Post edited 11 Sep 2020 14:27]

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

American Takeover Bid For Saints on 09:38 - Sep 11 with 1439 viewsButty101

The only reason we havent plummeted into league one under Gaos watch, is because Swansea imploded a couple seasons ago. Had we got relegated god knows what would of happend, saddled with players on big wages that we couldnt of afforded.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Login to get fewer ads

American Takeover Bid For Saints on 09:58 - Sep 11 with 1414 viewsSonicBoom

Broadly I agree. There are many examples of owners being worse than Gao. You are right he didn't load us up with debt - but conversely that means that a new owner could see that as an opportunity to do just that.

Amercians tend to be hard headed business men so this guy isn't buying us because he loved watching Channon as a kid, or that he fondly remembers his nights out down The Pier.
So I'm not getting all giddy about the prospect of becoming Man City.

I actually agree with Mike Ashleigh. He said of all the Newcastle potential buyers that he can spot the ones that are chancers. He says that when you are dealing with people of substance the stories don't get to the press and there isn't endless haggling. The deal quietly gets done. Let's hope that the fact this has come out doesn't mean the guy is just all mouth and isn't really serious.
American Takeover Bid For Saints on 10:06 - Sep 11 with 1393 viewsthissceptredsaint

Depends how far down the line it is and who is leaking I guess
American Takeover Bid For Saints on 02:23 - Sep 12 with 1119 viewsareasix

Cocklebreath do you have any positive to say apart from undermining anyone that wants to put a comment of fact out on the forum.

Does LD Sports Pulling Out Suggest Takeover Imminent At St Mary's on 12:28 - Aug 16 with 2119 views areasix

It means Goa has no money that he can get out of China and needs to cash in his chips at a loss for some liquid assets , Cash is King and at present he does not have any. but also not many others have but someone will see the bargain and invest , I expect the news might come from the USA.

And you slagged this entry from me nearly a month ago so just maybe I might know of someone who knows someone close to St Mary’s or maybe I don’t and I dream up these links !
American Takeover Bid For Saints on 17:03 - Sep 13 with 822 viewsButty101

American Takeover Bid For Saints on 02:23 - Sep 12 by areasix

Cocklebreath do you have any positive to say apart from undermining anyone that wants to put a comment of fact out on the forum.

Does LD Sports Pulling Out Suggest Takeover Imminent At St Mary's on 12:28 - Aug 16 with 2119 views areasix

It means Goa has no money that he can get out of China and needs to cash in his chips at a loss for some liquid assets , Cash is King and at present he does not have any. but also not many others have but someone will see the bargain and invest , I expect the news might come from the USA.

And you slagged this entry from me nearly a month ago so just maybe I might know of someone who knows someone close to St Mary’s or maybe I don’t and I dream up these links !

Wrong again areasix.... no Americans buying us

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024