Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question of Sport sack all presenters 10:08 - Sep 13 with 1289 viewsButty101

I think we can guess where this show is heading... expect the candidates to be box tickers

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 10:17 - Sep 13 with 1272 viewsRon11

Same with Sky Sports football yesterday.
They have got rid of Le Tissier, Thompson and Charlie Nicholas and brought those two footballing arseholes Pulis and the ex Spurs tosspot that everybody hates. What a pair of know nothings.
Glen Johnson was fine and articulate, he was the only one with anything about him, Morrison is another disaster.
Won't be bothering with that anymore.
Question of Sport sack all presenters on 11:05 - Sep 13 with 1215 viewsWints76

I didnt know a Question of Sport was still on, so to be fair it probably needed a revamp (especially if Matt Dawson was still on it, but that is because I think he is a prick).

Watching Sky Sports at the moment and Clinton Morrison is doing some show. He really is awful, but it seems that Sky seem to be going down the YouTube Influencer style of presenters, and we probably aren't the demographic they are looking to impress
Question of Sport sack all presenters on 11:32 - Sep 13 with 1178 viewsTripleNiemi

I personally would like to see Merson et al donning a rainbow coloured suit....

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 11:42 - Sep 13 with 1161 viewsBoris_

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 11:05 - Sep 13 by Wints76

I didnt know a Question of Sport was still on, so to be fair it probably needed a revamp (especially if Matt Dawson was still on it, but that is because I think he is a prick).

Watching Sky Sports at the moment and Clinton Morrison is doing some show. He really is awful, but it seems that Sky seem to be going down the YouTube Influencer style of presenters, and we probably aren't the demographic they are looking to impress

Some of the shows they are doing this. I did the deal with Sky for the 'YouTube Influencer' you're probably alluding to ( and his SoccerAid appearance etc which has propelled him in to the limelight ).

I don't think that's it with Soccer Saturday however. I think they just wanted to freshen things up and as with pretty much any new show on mainstream TV nowadays, there are diversity targets to hit.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 11:42]

Poll: Claude Puel

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 11:42 - Sep 13 with 1162 viewsthissceptredsaint

concrete?
Question of Sport sack all presenters on 11:47 - Sep 13 with 1149 viewsSadoldgit

Question of Sport has long been due for a revamp so no surprise there. Not sure what you do with it but the formula, presenter and team captains have looked tired for years. It’s one of those programmes that is always on in the background that you occasionally lift your head up to watch, well in our house anyway. The word sacked seems a bit harsh. It’s is more like they are being replaced after years of solid service. Sue Barker is 64 now and the other two have both been on it for well over 10 years.
Question of Sport sack all presenters on 11:51 - Sep 13 with 1144 viewsWints76

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 11:42 - Sep 13 by Boris_

Some of the shows they are doing this. I did the deal with Sky for the 'YouTube Influencer' you're probably alluding to ( and his SoccerAid appearance etc which has propelled him in to the limelight ).

I don't think that's it with Soccer Saturday however. I think they just wanted to freshen things up and as with pretty much any new show on mainstream TV nowadays, there are diversity targets to hit.

Ah no, it wasn't one person, more of the whole image of some shows, but I think I know be be fella you are talking about as my lad showed me him being interviewed. Did he miss a penalty?

To be honest, when I watch football now, I just watch the match. I have no interest in what any of the pundits have to say as they are trained to an inch of their lives in what to say. Gary Neville, Roy Keane and sometimes Souness are exceptions, but since it has become a profession rather than a side job to add perspective, it has lost impetus.
Question of Sport sack all presenters on 12:07 - Sep 13 with 1115 viewsBoris_

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 11:51 - Sep 13 by Wints76

Ah no, it wasn't one person, more of the whole image of some shows, but I think I know be be fella you are talking about as my lad showed me him being interviewed. Did he miss a penalty?

To be honest, when I watch football now, I just watch the match. I have no interest in what any of the pundits have to say as they are trained to an inch of their lives in what to say. Gary Neville, Roy Keane and sometimes Souness are exceptions, but since it has become a profession rather than a side job to add perspective, it has lost impetus.

That's the one. Couldn't believe he missed the penalty but in the grand scheme of things, it probably will help him and his career. We have other shows like Celeb Juice etc already lined up for him.

TV is starting to wake up to YouTube/YouTubers now and realise that they can't beat them, so they'll have to join them.

We have someone else going on Celebrity SAS Who Dares Wins, someone who has been on Gogglebox etc.

Football clubs are the same. In the last couple of months we've worked with Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Southampton for example who have all used YouTubers for various things.

The landscape is definitely changing. The biggest issue for TV is the cost of YouTubers. Some of them are earning up to £100,000 for recording 1 x 10 minute video on YouTube from sponsors which can be up to 100 times more than what TV would be prepared to pay.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 12:10]

Poll: Claude Puel

Login to get fewer ads

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 13:33 - Sep 13 with 1028 viewsWints76

Can't deny the YouTube lot are succesful, but Sky and whoever else need to be careful. The people that pay for Sky may see it as dumbing down and turn off.
Question of Sport sack all presenters on 13:52 - Sep 13 with 995 viewscocklebreath

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 11:05 - Sep 13 by Wints76

Couldn’t agree more about Matt Dawson, if I do happen to switch it on as soon as I see that smug fookers face I turn it off

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 14:14 - Sep 13 with 969 viewssolent_toffee

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 13:52 - Sep 13 by cocklebreath

Couldn’t agree more about Matt Dawson, if I do happen to switch it on as soon as I see that smug fookers face I turn it off

Same here, haven’t watched it for years as I turn it off every time I see Dawson’s smug grid. Likewise I’ve never the Sky version with that qunt Corden, Redknapp, Whitehall etc. That level of top bantz is just not for me.

Any money Crouch gets on board with Question of Sport.
Question of Sport sack all presenters on 14:19 - Sep 13 with 956 viewscocklebreath

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 14:14 - Sep 13 by solent_toffee

Same here, haven’t watched it for years as I turn it off every time I see Dawson’s smug grid. Likewise I’ve never the Sky version with that qunt Corden, Redknapp, Whitehall etc. That level of top bantz is just not for me.

Any money Crouch gets on board with Question of Sport.

He’s the golden boy right now, him and that Alex ex England women’s footballer

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 14:29 - Sep 13 with 940 viewsdarthvader

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 14:19 - Sep 13 by cocklebreath

He’s the golden boy right now, him and that Alex ex England women’s footballer

I'd be on board with her, she's fückin hot

keep the faith coyr

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 16:04 - Sep 13 with 865 viewscocklebreath

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 14:29 - Sep 13 by darthvader

I'd be on board with her, she's fückin hot

She’s pleasing in the eye but she’s no sue Barker

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 16:30 - Sep 13 with 837 viewskingslandstand1

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 16:04 - Sep 13 by cocklebreath

She’s pleasing in the eye but she’s no sue Barker

She can't play tennis either .............................
Question of Sport sack all presenters on 16:39 - Sep 13 with 825 viewssledger

think we all know what this is all about,question of sport and sky soccer saturday is all about whats been going on in the multi culturism world,must be a load of other presenters getting nervous,for what its worth thought soccer saturday with the original presenters was a decent watch,the new offering quite frankly was dire
Question of Sport sack all presenters on 17:06 - Sep 13 with 796 viewsButty101

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 16:39 - Sep 13 by sledger

think we all know what this is all about,question of sport and sky soccer saturday is all about whats been going on in the multi culturism world,must be a load of other presenters getting nervous,for what its worth thought soccer saturday with the original presenters was a decent watch,the new offering quite frankly was dire

That’s what I thought. At least get people in who can string a sentence together.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 17:35 - Sep 13 with 760 viewsRon11

Question of Sport sack all presenters on 11:42 - Sep 13 by Boris_

Pulis is about as PERverse as it gets
Question of Sport sack all presenters on 18:43 - Sep 13 with 711 viewsarfurdent

the presenters are all middle class whiteys and need replacing or putting down

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024