Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hojberg having a nightmare:-) 17:41 - Sep 13 with 1947 viewsButty101

According to Gary Neville

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 17:50 - Sep 13 with 1931 viewsSaintsforeverj

He is doing his usual kicking the ball straight out of play, no attacking threat and playing poorly. JM will get more and more moany, the Spurs fans will get fed up and Hojbjerg will be in the reserves.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 17:53 - Sep 13 with 1924 viewssaint22

Everton looking good tho
Their midfield looks solid and exciting......
Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 17:55 - Sep 13 with 1918 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 17:53 - Sep 13 by saint22

Everton looking good tho
Their midfield looks solid and exciting......

Yes, today they do look pretty decent.

Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 17:58 - Sep 13 with 1910 viewsJaySaint

HAHA

Just seen that spurs have a long trip away in Europe in the week before coming to St Mary's......got to take full advantage

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 18:27 - Sep 13 with 1858 viewssolent_toffee

Thank God he binned Everton off, he was awful today.
Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 18:44 - Sep 13 with 1834 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 18:27 - Sep 13 by solent_toffee

Thank God he binned Everton off, he was awful today.

He is honestly not very good! Not very clever either is he. Turns down Everton for the mighty Spurs😢. Very impressed with Everton though. Looked well organised, dangerous, defensively sound.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 18:46]

Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 18:58 - Sep 13 with 1812 viewskingslandstand1

He could have stayed here to get an opening day 1 - 0 defeat
Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 18:59 - Sep 13 with 1811 viewssaint22

Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 17:58 - Sep 13 by JaySaint

HAHA

Just seen that spurs have a long trip away in Europe in the week before coming to St Mary's......got to take full advantage

Need to play a lot better than we did yesterday
Login to get fewer ads

Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 19:06 - Sep 13 with 1789 viewssolent_toffee

Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 18:44 - Sep 13 by Saintsforeverj

He is honestly not very good! Not very clever either is he. Turns down Everton for the mighty Spurs😢. Very impressed with Everton though. Looked well organised, dangerous, defensively sound.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 18:46]

He looked knackered after about ten minutes.

Everton played well, can’t believe that James Rodríguez plays for them to be honest, I was buzzing watching some of his play today especially as he’s only had two training sessions with the team.
Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 19:14 - Sep 13 with 1777 viewsWints76

You say about James Rodriguez being good and that, and I thought he was, but then Richard Keys said this and I don't know what to think

Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 19:28 - Sep 13 with 1738 viewsJaySaint

Are Keys and Grey still going?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 19:40 - Sep 13 with 1709 viewssolent_toffee

Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 19:14 - Sep 13 by Wints76

You say about James Rodriguez being good and that, and I thought he was, but then Richard Keys said this and I don't know what to think

Haha, that’s excellent. They are still thinking that we are in an era where you sign players who are good to go for a pint with.

What channel are they on and who would actually watch them?
Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 19:42 - Sep 13 with 1706 viewsbattler

What Keys knows about football could be written on the back of a stamp. Andy Gray carried him on every show they were on together.
Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 19:58 - Sep 13 with 1672 viewsWints76

They are on one of the Middle East channels. Think it is BeIn Sports. I follow Keys as it is pure Partridge 'needless to say, I had the last laugh'. He is always boasting about how much better their coverage is compared to over here, and how him leaving Sky was the best thing ever for him. He then gets a load of abuse about having a hand like Chewbacca and his various extra marital activities with his daughter's friend.
Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 20:37 - Sep 13 with 1597 viewsPatfromPoole

Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 19:14 - Sep 13 by Wints76

Does he think Stoke are still in the Prem??!!??

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 23:45 - Sep 13 with 1433 viewshedgeend61

Spurs fans aren't too happy on their forum tonight,

You can cut a chickens head off and it will run about a lot
Issue is that's it, he runs round and that's it, had no quality on the ball and his over commitment to the headless chicken act makes him a liability.
Lesser teams hold players like that in their affection but even the Scummers knew he wasn't much more than a headless chicken

At times he looked like a rabid rottweiler out there, snarling and growling but after a while you realised it was all bluff. As my old mum used to say "Nice curtains but no furniture". Not impressed with him today at all.

The one player specific I will call out though is he looks completely gassed, no energy, not on his toes, completly flat-footed and so easily by-passed.

definitely. I’ve no idea why anyone who had seen him play in the last two years would think he’d be an answer to our midfield problems. They saw his stats and that’s it. He was poor when I’d seen him play for southampton. We need a proper midfielder.

Granted I haven't really seen too much of the guy at Saints, but man he looked outstandingly ordinary today. Just a slow midfield plodder.

Can only improve from this 2.5/10 performance.. Or so you would hope.

He’s willing to pass ... but not great at it
He’s willing to tackle ... but not great at it

What is this guy doing in a Spurs shirt ?
could not see one thing about him that indicated any ability to play for Spurs, and bear in mind that average is my expectation now with any signings made

Talk about hit the ground running, it may not end well.
I always thought his best asset was his tarzan beating his chest impression
Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 00:04 - Sep 14 with 1422 viewsBicester_North

Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 23:45 - Sep 13 by hedgeend61

Issue is that's it, he runs round and that's it, had no quality on the ball and his over commitment to the headless chicken act makes him a liability.
Lesser teams hold players like that in their affection but even the Scummers knew he wasn't much more than a headless chicken

At times he looked like a rabid rottweiler out there, snarling and growling but after a while you realised it was all bluff. As my old mum used to say "Nice curtains but no furniture". Not impressed with him today at all.

The one player specific I will call out though is he looks completely gassed, no energy, not on his toes, completly flat-footed and so easily by-passed.

definitely. I’ve no idea why anyone who had seen him play in the last two years would think he’d be an answer to our midfield problems. They saw his stats and that’s it. He was poor when I’d seen him play for southampton. We need a proper midfielder.

Granted I haven't really seen too much of the guy at Saints, but man he looked outstandingly ordinary today. Just a slow midfield plodder.

could not see one thing about him that indicated any ability to play for Spurs, and bear in mind that average is my expectation now with any signings made

Give them their due, they’ve sussed him out pretty accurately there.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2020 0:07]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 07:27 - Sep 14 with 1305 viewssaint22

Damn they sussed him out, but late now
Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 08:09 - Sep 14 with 1269 viewsDorsetIan

If we could see you it and the Spurs fans have got his number after one game, makes you wonder about the transfer.

What did Mourinho think he saw, or is all just about having a ‘top agent’ these days? Looks like he’s earned his 10%.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 09:18 - Sep 14 with 1194 viewsSadoldgit

Let’s hope that the cheque has cleared!
Hojberg having a nightmare:-) on 10:47 - Sep 14 with 1140 viewssaint22

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54133081
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024