Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
redmond out 14:50 - Sep 18 with 613 viewssaint22

Hopefully Armstrong will be back
Boufal or Djenepo for Redmond?
We need a performance Sunday, lets hope Bale doesnt play
redmond out on 15:03 - Sep 18 with 599 viewskingslandstand1

Just saw that so has to be Djenepo as I can't see Boufal giving a to55 unless he wants to put himself in the window

And as an aside, Ralph has said in his press conference that he's going nowhere, it's just rumours, and he's 100% happy down here!

So there we have it
redmond out on 16:04 - Sep 18 with 537 viewsRon11

redmond out on 15:03 - Sep 18 by kingslandstand1

Just saw that so has to be Djenepo as I can't see Boufal giving a to55 unless he wants to put himself in the window

And as an aside, Ralph has said in his press conference that he's going nowhere, it's just rumours, and he's 100% happy down here!

So there we have it

If Ralph has said that, then for sure he'll be gone before the end of the month.
redmond out on 17:15 - Sep 18 with 483 viewskingslandstand1

redmond out on 15:03 - Sep 18 by kingslandstand1

So there we have it

Just realised. Should have said it was Ings that Ralph said is going nowhere!

He probably couldn't give a fook about Boufal right now
redmond out on 17:34 - Sep 18 with 459 viewsDorsetIan

No Redmond. No Armstrong....mmm...

I'm tempted to say we need to do a Palace. Try to sit tight and stifle Spurs and hope to sneak a goal.

I've got absolutely no faith in Djenepo being able to create anything, so unless Boufal plays and has a good day, or one of the youngsters pulls an attacking performance out of the hat, we will struggle to score by other than catching them on the break.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

redmond out on 17:49 - Sep 18 with 450 viewsButty101

redmond out on 17:34 - Sep 18 by DorsetIan

No Redmond. No Armstrong....mmm...

I'm tempted to say we need to do a Palace. Try to sit tight and stifle Spurs and hope to sneak a goal.

I've got absolutely no faith in Djenepo being able to create anything, so unless Boufal plays and has a good day, or one of the youngsters pulls an attacking performance out of the hat, we will struggle to score by other than catching them on the break.

The replacement is obvious! SIMSples

If I was Sims I would be smashing down the managers door for a start. Wasn’t it 2 seasons ago he came on against Spurs and changed the game

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

redmond out on 18:39 - Sep 18 with 401 viewsDorsetIan

redmond out on 17:49 - Sep 18 by Butty101

The replacement is obvious! SIMSples

If I was Sims I would be smashing down the managers door for a start. Wasn’t it 2 seasons ago he came on against Spurs and changed the game

I’d forgotten about him! Good shout and got to be worth a try. We know he can create nice goals on the break too.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024