Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today 07:53 - Sep 20 with 924 viewsHeisenberg

Media coverage will be all about Bale and Mourinho. An embarrassing swooning love fest. Forget any mention about Saints other than Bale once played for us

The commentator will mention the 9-0 within 5 minutes of kick off.

Every time there is a goal or near miss the camera will zoom in on Bale.

We will lose. Probably by a couple of goals.

I would will blame JWP. 22 will say it's the same every year.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Today on 08:30 - Sep 20 with 873 viewsJaySaint

Totally agree.
The coverage of the prem is tedious and I am just not really bothered anymore.

I will watch it, but should we win/lose, meh

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Today on 08:43 - Sep 20 with 848 viewsDellHero

I’ve gone from going to 5-10 games a season to listening to now just checking the score later in the day. It’s sort of sad to admit. Part of getting older. You’ve seen it all before. Nothing ever really gets better. And it just becomes depressingly familiar.
Today on 08:49 - Sep 20 with 839 views1ASIN12

Agree at least when we were allowed to attend football we could watch saints v the big clubs without the constant bias towards them .

Now ,with the only option of watching Saints is on tv, watching Saints is not a pleasure.

All we get is how wonderful the big clubs are , even if we aren’t playing any of them.

I’m loosing interest all the time and the sooner I can go to St Marys the better , even under the restrictions that will be in place
Today on 09:53 - Sep 20 with 774 viewsRon11

Sky and Pulis. The tosser is already getting on my tits, saying 'listen' before every other sentence.
Today on 12:56 - Sep 20 with 665 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

BT mentioned the 9-0 within 2 minutes of me putting the f**king channel on. It's getting stupid now.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024