Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Romeu 13:21 - Sep 20 with 1387 viewsRipleys_revenge

I think he needs to start looking at himself. Once again off the pace today, really poor performance. Once again racking up the yellow cards and forcing us to sub him off before he gets a red.

Really can be a liability when he has an off day like today.

On another note, I truly hate spurs. 2 touches in our box and two goals?! f@ck off
Romeu on 13:27 - Sep 20 with 1369 viewsI_would

When did he have a good game. He's always been to slow, a liability in the tackle, plus he bounces shots of the space station. Utter shite and undroppable by this incompetent manager.
Ralph has changed the MF which is an improvement but he doesn't know how to organise. He needs an assistant to do that because he can't.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Romeu on 13:30 - Sep 20 with 1361 views1885_SFC

Romeu on 13:27 - Sep 20 by I_would

When did he have a good game. He's always been to slow, a liability in the tackle, plus he bounces shots of the space station. Utter shite and undroppable by this incompetent manager.
Ralph has changed the MF which is an improvement but he doesn't know how to organise. He needs an assistant to do that because he can't.

What a load of utter bullshít. "Incompetent manager"?

You do talk some shíte.

Old School is Cool

Romeu on 13:34 - Sep 20 with 1348 viewswemarch

He is such a sh@t! Thank god his contract? expires next summer. Plz plz plz no long play him again!!!
Romeu on 13:39 - Sep 20 with 1324 viewsI_would

Romeu on 13:30 - Sep 20 by 1885_SFC

You do talk some shíte.

Explain why we're getting caught too high over and over and over again. Manager's fault, organisational problem, fact. If you can't justify you're comments don't make them.

Romeu on 13:41 - Sep 20 with 1317 viewsI_would

Romeu on 13:30 - Sep 20 by 1885_SFC

You do talk some shíte.

See dummy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024