Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nick is right - defence is sh@t 13:25 - Sep 20 with 2203 viewsSaintsforeverj

F..... ING embarrassing. Son running through our defence without any player near him! But who is to blame for not bringing in an experienced defender for the last 4 years? Has to be our useless, totally skint owner.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 13:26]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Nick is right - defence is sh@t on 14:53 - Sep 20 with 481 viewsgrumpy

Nick is right - defence is sh@t on 14:45 - Sep 20 by cocklebreath

Why do you feel for season ticket holders? It’s there choice, it’s not forced on them

Because these fans put their money upfront so they can support their club and get treated to underinvestment and another season of struggle.
Nick is right - defence is sh@t on 14:54 - Sep 20 with 479 viewsRon11

Nick is right - defence is sh@t on 13:38 - Sep 20 by Heisenberg

The players are slow but the defensive set up is atrocious and that sits with Ralph I'm afraid. Why defend so high when all they need to do is put a ball over the top. It's basic stuff and is blatantly obvious.

Yes, he's never been the same since his mate went back to Germany. He just looks naive tactically.
Regarding Stephens, not only is he useless, he thinks it's everybody else's fault and that he can do no wrong.
Give Jones and O' Connor a chance and drop the clown.
Nick is right - defence is sh@t on 15:01 - Sep 20 with 462 viewsRon11

Nick is right - defence is sh@t on 14:42 - Sep 20 by grumpy

We just don't have the players.
Our movement in the Transfer Market is absolutely PATHECTIC.
Our one and only biggest signing is not even fit.
Don't blame Ralph, he doesn't have the players.
Another long season of struggle, I really feel for Season Ticket holders.

Sorry, no.
They showed that they can play at the end of last season.
Ralph has stubbornly gone back to the 'old way' and everybody can see the result/s.

Why the stupid high line?
Nick is right - defence is sh@t on 15:39 - Sep 20 with 423 viewsRipleys_revenge

I think this thing about hte high line is a bit mis leading. Its the same high line we played last season, the difference is our entire team isnt pressing as intensely. Also McCarthy's positioning is so dodgy sometimes. Try as he might, he isn't the man city keeper or manuel neuer. Hes not comfortable with the high line and never will be. Point being, its not just the defensive line, its the entire team.

It worked in the first half, we absolutely bossed it. 2 touches in our area and 2 goals, and from that point our heads dropped. For me that was the most worrying thing - the lack of fitness and fight, rather than a huge tactical.

Oh and also that ref was absolutely f@cking woeful
Nick is right - defence is sh@t on 15:57 - Sep 20 with 399 viewscocklebreath

Nick is right - defence is sh@t on 14:53 - Sep 20 by grumpy

Because these fans put their money upfront so they can support their club and get treated to underinvestment and another season of struggle.

Like I said they aren’t forced they do it because they love the club, it’s a release from normal life be it win or lose it gives us all something to talk/moan about

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Nick is right - defence is sh@t on 16:47 - Sep 20 with 367 viewsgrumpy

True
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024