Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph Hassenaclue 13:44 - Sep 20 with 1883 viewsI_would

Really showing himself up now. Subbing players at random and hopuing for a different outcome. No tactical changes and getting caught out too high over and over, 5 times, unbelievable.
Needs an assistant pronto to organise the shape as we're in relegation position already.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Ralph Hassenaclue on 13:45 - Sep 20 with 1621 views1885_SFC

You big girls blouse...

Old School is Cool

Ralph Hassenaclue on 13:46 - Sep 20 with 1614 viewsI_would

Ralph Hassenaclue on 13:45 - Sep 20 by 1885_SFC

You big girls blouse...

What childish twaddle Del.

We're losing 5-1 at home to a bang average Spurs side and you don't care, are you a skate?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 13:47]

Ralph Hassenaclue on 13:48 - Sep 20 with 1586 views1885_SFC

Ralph Hassenaclue on 13:46 - Sep 20 by I_would

We're losing 5-1 at home to a bang average Spurs side and you don't care, are you a skate?

I bet you're wearing women's panties right now...

Old School is Cool

Ralph Hassenaclue on 13:49 - Sep 20 with 1574 viewsI_would

Ralph Hassenaclue on 13:48 - Sep 20 by 1885_SFC

I bet you're wearing women's panties right now...

Another schoolboy skate that doesn't care about getting hammered.

Ralph Hassenaclue on 13:52 - Sep 20 with 1549 viewsMattFinish

Bang average Spurs side
Ralph Hassenaclue on 13:53 - Sep 20 with 1542 viewsI_would

Ralph Hassenaclue on 13:52 - Sep 20 by MattFinish

Bang average Spurs side

They were shite until Ralph presented them the game.

Ralph Hassenaclue on 13:59 - Sep 20 with 1490 viewsBicester_North

As Hoddle was saying if you want to play a suicidal high line you need to have players as good as Bayern Munich. Ours are more Accrington Stanley

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Ralph Hassenaclue on 13:59 - Sep 20 with 1491 viewssledger

ralph im not going to change the system whatever,and as for our bench weak or what
Login to get fewer ads

Ralph Hassenaclue on 14:04 - Sep 20 with 1456 viewsI_would

Ralph Hassenaclue on 13:59 - Sep 20 by sledger

ralph im not going to change the system whatever,and as for our bench weak or what

If he doesn't utilise the players to their best advantage, and that could mean some boring draws due to the skill shortage, we will be relegated.
The team keep capitulating because the manager does nothing to lift them during the game except put Long on, who rarely gets a game with Ireland as he's utter shite.

Ralph Hassenaclue on 14:05 - Sep 20 with 1439 viewsHeisenberg

Ralph Hassenaclue on 13:59 - Sep 20 by Bicester_North

As Hoddle was saying if you want to play a suicidal high line you need to have players as good as Bayern Munich. Ours are more Accrington Stanley

No side plays that high. I rate Ralph but he must see that was tactically inept. If he persists with it then we will be nailed on for relegation. Burnley isn't it next. Dyche will let us have the ball then hoof it over the top all day.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Ralph Hassenaclue on 14:06 - Sep 20 with 1435 viewsI_would

Ralph Hassenaclue on 14:05 - Sep 20 by Heisenberg

No side plays that high. I rate Ralph but he must see that was tactically inept. If he persists with it then we will be nailed on for relegation. Burnley isn't it next. Dyche will let us have the ball then hoof it over the top all day.

Why do you rate him if he's clueless?

Ralph Hassenaclue on 14:11 - Sep 20 with 1400 viewsHeisenberg

Ralph Hassenaclue on 14:06 - Sep 20 by I_would

Why do you rate him if he's clueless?

Because of the way he can bounce back and still get us going on a good run. He's done it before and hopefully after seeing that will change the defensive tactics and get us going again. I also think he's done well with the limited resources he's been given and having players sold then not replaced. If he persists with these defensive tactics then his days will be numbered but I still think he's a good manager.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Ralph Hassenaclue on 14:16 - Sep 20 with 1382 viewssledger

most of our points prior to lockdown came by defending deep and playing on the break,if you expose our defenders youre in a world of sh*te
Ralph Hassenaclue on 14:18 - Sep 20 with 1369 viewsI_would

Ralph Hassenaclue on 14:11 - Sep 20 by Heisenberg

Because of the way he can bounce back and still get us going on a good run. He's done it before and hopefully after seeing that will change the defensive tactics and get us going again. I also think he's done well with the limited resources he's been given and having players sold then not replaced. If he persists with these defensive tactics then his days will be numbered but I still think he's a good manager.

He's carrying on where he left off last season when the other teams weren't up for it (for whatever reasons).

This season the opposition is tough, we're not fit, we've played our best selections available and we're not able to press and defend.

Ralph almost seems to regard the press as his baby. Let's hope he's not prepared to take us down to prove a point.

He looks a beaten man.

Ralph Hassenaclue on 14:29 - Sep 20 with 1337 viewsInsideOut

Ralph Hassenaclue on 14:18 - Sep 20 by I_would

He's carrying on where he left off last season when the other teams weren't up for it (for whatever reasons).

This season the opposition is tough, we're not fit, we've played our best selections available and we're not able to press and defend.

Ralph almost seems to regard the press as his baby. Let's hope he's not prepared to take us down to prove a point.

He looks a beaten man.

Exaggerate much !? We're not that bad, there were positives today. Kane and Son were on fire but we weren't that far from scoring a hat load too. Writing off a team after 2 league games is madness.

I would worry about defensive midfield though because other than Romeu who have we got ? Fitness wise, the central defence looked no better than last week but the rest of the team looked better to me, especially Bertrand. I thought Armstrong, Adams and Ings played really well. KWP was good until the last 20 minutes. Otherwise the ref being card happy put the brakes on our usual style.

If we beat Burnley and WBA will you still be yelling like a baby who's thrown his toys out the pram ?

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

Ralph Hassenaclue on 14:38 - Sep 20 with 1305 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

The bench was too weak, the squad is too weak - too much money wasted by the club over the last 3 years on absolute crap have ruined the team.

Saints players have to try their very hardest and be much fitter to get anything, yet quality players like Spurs have can plod around, unmarked and turn on the magic when it matters. It was far too easy for them.

This team needs a new goalie, another centre back and a defensive midfielder - the team looks okay going forwards. Although Ings is the ONE quality player in that team.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Ralph Hassenaclue on 14:50 - Sep 20 with 1249 viewsRon11

Ralph Hassenaclue on 14:38 - Sep 20 by Gennaro_Contaldo

The bench was too weak, the squad is too weak - too much money wasted by the club over the last 3 years on absolute crap have ruined the team.

Saints players have to try their very hardest and be much fitter to get anything, yet quality players like Spurs have can plod around, unmarked and turn on the magic when it matters. It was far too easy for them.

This team needs a new goalie, another centre back and a defensive midfielder - the team looks okay going forwards. Although Ings is the ONE quality player in that team.

Ings.
If he stays.
They're getting what they deserve for lack of investment.
And, as usual, Saints fans are getting what they DON'T deserve.
Ralph Hassenaclue on 15:34 - Sep 20 with 1176 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Ralph Hassenaclue on 14:50 - Sep 20 by Ron11

Ings.
If he stays.
They're getting what they deserve for lack of investment.
And, as usual, Saints fans are getting what they DON'T deserve.

Exactly. I hope this is just the usual Saints' crap season start though.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Ralph Hassenaclue on 18:21 - Sep 20 with 1059 viewsTripleNiemi

Ralph Hassenaclue on 13:45 - Sep 20 by 1885_SFC

You big girls blouse...

This.......

I am certainly no 'Happy Clapper' but Jesus we have some dribblers amongst the ranks. Wonder if half of them were around during the perennial 90's battles......

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Ralph Hassenaclue on 18:46 - Sep 20 with 1015 viewskentsouthampton

Ralph Hassenaclue on 18:57 - Sep 20 with 986 viewssaint22

Ralph Hassenaclue on 14:29 - Sep 20 by InsideOut

Exaggerate much !? We're not that bad, there were positives today. Kane and Son were on fire but we weren't that far from scoring a hat load too. Writing off a team after 2 league games is madness.

I would worry about defensive midfield though because other than Romeu who have we got ? Fitness wise, the central defence looked no better than last week but the rest of the team looked better to me, especially Bertrand. I thought Armstrong, Adams and Ings played really well. KWP was good until the last 20 minutes. Otherwise the ref being card happy put the brakes on our usual style.

If we beat Burnley and WBA will you still be yelling like a baby who's thrown his toys out the pram ?

But we make the same mistakes all the time
Let’s see how a bang average Burnley do against our defence shall we?
Romeu is a liability and we need midfielders ASAP
Ralph Hassenaclue on 20:10 - Sep 20 with 900 viewsKennington

Ralph is in the main doing a good job with what he has. Every now and then he’s got the absolute maximum about of this current crop of wasters and journeymen and gone on decent runs of form. After all all he has to bring on is Shane 1 goal in 25 Long or Vestegaard to ‘shore’ things up. Who can do more than Ralph is right now? If we’d just spent £100m like an Everton then I’d be the first to question Ralph. Yet all he’s allowed to buy is a random £10m punt or two.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Ralph Hassenaclue on 20:33 - Sep 20 with 866 viewsTripleNiemi

Ralph Hassenaclue on 20:10 - Sep 20 by Kennington

Ralph is in the main doing a good job with what he has. Every now and then he’s got the absolute maximum about of this current crop of wasters and journeymen and gone on decent runs of form. After all all he has to bring on is Shane 1 goal in 25 Long or Vestegaard to ‘shore’ things up. Who can do more than Ralph is right now? If we’d just spent £100m like an Everton then I’d be the first to question Ralph. Yet all he’s allowed to buy is a random £10m punt or two.

Top post.

Ralph makes mistakes but he is honest and i for one would not want to see him gone. God forbid who they would get in as our record since Koeman has been nothing short of shīt.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Ralph Hassenaclue on 21:05 - Sep 20 with 827 viewsI_would

Ralph Hassenaclue on 20:33 - Sep 20 by TripleNiemi

Top post.

Ralph makes mistakes but he is honest and i for one would not want to see him gone. God forbid who they would get in as our record since Koeman has been nothing short of shīt.

Perhaps he might have told the 'players' to get the f**k back 40 yards. They've been too high all three games so far.

He's not honest (at least not to himself for sure) because he's been denying being too high has caused us to be hammered. Head in the sand Hassenaclue.

Ralph Hassenaclue on 22:32 - Sep 20 with 770 viewsSadoldgit

Ralph Hassenaclue on 21:05 - Sep 20 by I_would

Perhaps he might have told the 'players' to get the f**k back 40 yards. They've been too high all three games so far.

He's not honest (at least not to himself for sure) because he's been denying being too high has caused us to be hammered. Head in the sand Hassenaclue.

We need you to be our manager. 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024