Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... 21:11 - Sep 20 with 1945 viewscotswoldsaint

...didn't we lose 2-5 to them during the last season or so at The Dell, we were 2-0 up and then Ronnie Rosenthal took our defence apart?

Anyone witness that shambles?
Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 21:15 - Sep 20 with 1936 viewsBicester_North

must’ve been about 94/95, Grobbelaar dodgy as f*ck 2-6

You’re right though, similar sort of performance
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 21:16]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 21:43 - Sep 20 with 1905 viewsDorsetIan

Also same score as against them at Wembley in December 2017.

Hattrick from Kane that day and two assists from Son.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 22:07 - Sep 20 with 1880 viewskingslandstand1

Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 21:15 - Sep 20 by Bicester_North

must’ve been about 94/95, Grobbelaar dodgy as f*ck 2-6

You’re right though, similar sort of performance
[Post edited 20 Sep 2020 21:16]

Cup game after extra time, 2-2 at 90 mins?
Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 22:19 - Sep 20 with 1871 viewsBicester_North

Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 22:07 - Sep 20 by kingslandstand1

Cup game after extra time, 2-2 at 90 mins?

Yes, Barmby, Klinsmann, Anderton, Sheringham in their team

Always hated spurs and their fans were proper w@nkers that night as well

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 22:44 - Sep 20 with 1852 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 22:19 - Sep 20 by Bicester_North

Yes, Barmby, Klinsmann, Anderton, Sheringham in their team

Always hated spurs and their fans were proper w@nkers that night as well

Spurs are pretty much the only team I hate because of their fans. Utter helmets.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 08:11 - Sep 21 with 1730 viewsJaySaint

We had Brucie Bonus is goal. At least one of Ronnies efforts looked suspect.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 08:52 - Sep 21 with 1700 viewsSouthSeaSaint

We had drawn 1-1 at WHL and were 2-0 up in the replay at the Dell at 2-2 at full time before we capitulated
Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 08:55 - Sep 21 with 1698 viewsSouthSeaSaint

We had drawn 1-1 at WHL and were 2-0 up in the replay at the Dell at 2-2 at full time before we capitulated
Login to get fewer ads

Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 09:18 - Sep 21 with 1674 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Was that the match where Grobelaar basically threw the ball in his own net??

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 09:56 - Sep 21 with 1652 viewsJaySaint

Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 09:18 - Sep 21 by Gennaro_Contaldo

1min 10 secs (or just before).
Should have done better?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 14:25 - Sep 21 with 1554 viewsTimSaint

Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 09:18 - Sep 21 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Apparently there was footage of him saying that he virtually pushed the ball into the net, whilst attempting to make a 'save' in our game away to Coventry.

That was for their opener, but thankfully Le Tiss, Magilton and Ekelund ran the show after that and we ended up easy 3-1 winners.

Spurs 6-2 game - we were so on top in that game, we gave our season tickets to our programme seller mate at half time, who was going to nip out early and get in thequeue at the ticket office straight after the game, to buy us tickets for the next round - away to Liverpool. Needless to say, he returned them during extra time muttering some Anti-Scouse obscenities !!

TimSaint

Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 16:00 - Sep 21 with 1535 viewsKriSaint

Yes - I also went down memory lane for that terrible result 25 years ago.
Ronnie effing Rosenthal and 2-6 after having been 2-0 up.

I also remember Spurs fans been annoying that day.
So was Son yesterday, communicating out his number of goals with his ridiculous fingers to rub our noses in it. He should learn how to communicate with his child voice and practice his lousy english in stead.
Always so innocent on the surface, crying when sent off, etc.
In fact he dives for freekicks and pens and tends to put his boots in peoples faces - without any harmful intensions of course - when having his stupid head upside down as we saw vs Rüdiger last season.
Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 14:59 - Sep 22 with 1466 viewsNumber_58

Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 14:25 - Sep 21 by TimSaint

Apparently there was footage of him saying that he virtually pushed the ball into the net, whilst attempting to make a 'save' in our game away to Coventry.

That was for their opener, but thankfully Le Tiss, Magilton and Ekelund ran the show after that and we ended up easy 3-1 winners.

Spurs 6-2 game - we were so on top in that game, we gave our season tickets to our programme seller mate at half time, who was going to nip out early and get in thequeue at the ticket office straight after the game, to buy us tickets for the next round - away to Liverpool. Needless to say, he returned them during extra time muttering some Anti-Scouse obscenities !!

I was sat alongside the Spurs fans that night. Matty missed a good chance to make it 3-0 (and almost certainly kill the game off) and the Spurs fans gave him some stick, so he turned round and made a two-nil sign to them with his fingers. I just knew at that moment we'd end up getting beat.
Deja vu on home defeat by Spuds today... on 16:13 - Sep 22 with 1447 viewsericofarabia

The only deja vu I had on Sunday was Son's 2nd, 3rd and 4th goals .... I was hoping they were just delayed action replays of his 1st

I think one of the pundits said it was the 1st time he'd ever seen anybody score the same goal 4 times in a match!! I wonder if Man U have had 4 pens in one game though
[Post edited 22 Sep 2020 16:15]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024