Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Ratana RIP 22:38 - Sep 25 with 1979 viewsSadoldgit

How on earth has a handcuffed individual manage to shoot a police office dead and shoot himself inside a police station?
Matt Ratana RIP on 22:57 - Sep 25 with 1343 viewsSaintsforeverj

The police were too worried to search him apparently due to stop and search targets. Either that or the police are rediculous naive and / or stupid.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 22:58]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Matt Ratana RIP on 00:36 - Sep 26 with 1309 viewsSadoldgit

It takes seconds to pat down a suspect. One of the reasons he was picked up was involving the possession of ammunition. Why wouldn’t you do it?
Matt Ratana RIP on 08:51 - Sep 26 with 1225 viewsRednWight

The officer(s) who took him in must feel terrible .
Apparently a Sri Lankan on the terrorist watch list
Why the fek was he in this country ?

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Matt Ratana RIP on 10:45 - Sep 26 with 1192 viewskingslandstand1

Matt Ratana RIP on 08:51 - Sep 26 by RednWight

Gun was hidden in "personal" area apparently though how he got to it quickly enough to use it is mind boggling
Matt Ratana RIP on 10:46 - Sep 26 with 1186 viewsRon11

Matt Ratana RIP on 08:51 - Sep 26 by RednWight

I'm looking forward to seeing Lewis Hamilton up on the podium wearing a tee shirt condemning the shooting of an unarmed white policeman by a member of an 'ethnic minority' group'.
Matt Ratana RIP on 12:37 - Sep 26 with 1135 viewskingslandstand1

Matt Ratana RIP on 10:46 - Sep 26 by Ron11

I'm looking forward to seeing Lewis Hamilton up on the podium wearing a tee shirt condemning the shooting of an unarmed white policeman by a member of an 'ethnic minority' group'.

Matt Ratana RIP on 12:53 - Sep 26 with 1124 viewsJaySaint

Can only imagine the police did not want to stop and search him properly in the street for the fear of having an iPhone thrust in their face and being branded as racist.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Matt Ratana RIP on 12:55 - Sep 26 with 1121 viewsSadoldgit

Matt Ratana RIP on 12:53 - Sep 26 by JaySaint

Can only imagine the police did not want to stop and search him properly in the street for the fear of having an iPhone thrust in their face and being branded as racist.

What a surprise that you can only imagine that Jay.
Login to get fewer ads

Matt Ratana RIP on 13:28 - Sep 26 with 1109 viewsJaySaint

Matt Ratana RIP on 12:55 - Sep 26 by Sadoldgit

its true, the whole narrative around the support for the Police has been disgraceful lately.

only a couple of months ago, a policewoman was put in hospital and it was all brushed off as "largely peaceful" issues.

only the other night, Policemen (in London) were scarred for life after being doused in acid..but who cares, right?

Matt Ratana RIP on 13:32 - Sep 26 with 1102 viewsSaintsforeverj

Matt Ratana RIP on 13:28 - Sep 26 by JaySaint

its true, the whole narrative around the support for the Police has been disgraceful lately.

only a couple of months ago, a policewoman was put in hospital and it was all brushed off as "largely peaceful" issues.

only the other night, Policemen (in London) were scarred for life after being doused in acid..but who cares, right?

The violence on our streets (plus the total disregard for the Covid rules) by some is disgusting. But I'm afraid (and surprised) that Boris is being far too soft on this and weak. The police should be empowered to do their job. Boris should be backing them up with stop and search, introducing a curfew and powers to water cannon and disperse. It's all so soft, that crime is on the rise and innocent people are getting killed.

[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 13:39]

Matt Ratana RIP on 13:38 - Sep 26 with 1091 viewsJaySaint

Matt Ratana RIP on 13:32 - Sep 26 by Saintsforeverj

The violence on our streets (plus the total disregard for the Covid rules) by some is disgusting. But I'm afraid (and surprised) that Boris is being far too soft on this and weak. The police should be empowered to do their job. Boris should be backing them up with stop and search, introducing a curfew and powers to water cannon and disperse. It's all so soft, that crime is on the rise and innocent people are getting killed.

[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 13:39]

they are empowered. However, they chose to make tik toks at Gay Pride events and bend the knee to angry mobs who want them out of business.

The police are frozen in a way that can be demonstrated by the horrendous tweet by Dawn Butler. Who has the nerve to pipe up about this tragic event.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 13:41]

Matt Ratana RIP on 13:45 - Sep 26 with 1078 viewsSaintsforeverj

Matt Ratana RIP on 13:38 - Sep 26 by JaySaint

they are empowered. However, they chose to make tik toks at Gay Pride events and bend the knee to angry mobs who want them out of business.

The police are frozen in a way that can be demonstrated by the horrendous tweet by Dawn Butler. Who has the nerve to pipe up about this tragic event.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 13:41]

I would like to see more robust support from Boris. The Conservatives have traditionally been tough on on crime. But from what I can see, is people flouting the Covid rules and police being killed all over the country. Criminals are looking at this thinking "this is easy". And I agree, they spend time bending the knee, only for one white man to be dragged from the back of a car to his death, and another white man shot in a police station, by a gang member from Croydon. But Boris should stop all this nonsense.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 13:49]

Matt Ratana RIP on 13:51 - Sep 26 with 1065 viewsSadoldgit

Matt Ratana RIP on 13:45 - Sep 26 by Saintsforeverj

I would like to see more robust support from Boris. The Conservatives have traditionally been tough on on crime. But from what I can see, is people flouting the Covid rules and police being killed all over the country. Criminals are looking at this thinking "this is easy". And I agree, they spend time bending the knee, only for one white man to be dragged from the back of a car to his death, and another white man shot in a police station, by a gang member from Croydon. But Boris should stop all this nonsense.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 13:49]

Why do you mention “white”? Surely the problem is that people are being killed.
Matt Ratana RIP on 14:01 - Sep 26 with 1057 viewsSaintsforeverj

Matt Ratana RIP on 13:51 - Sep 26 by Sadoldgit

Because we have a black lives matter campaign going on, suggesting that the police are killing black people. What about when it's the other way around. Why did I mention colour? Because its mentioned every day. There we go, division causes division.

I agree, all lives matter, black or white. So why have a protest just for black deaths? White people get innocently and brutally killed too. The BLM campaign, urging the defunding of the police and saying all police are racist, is resulting in many officers being killed.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 14:12]

Matt Ratana RIP on 14:04 - Sep 26 with 1042 viewsRon11

Ask Lewis
Matt Ratana RIP on 17:14 - Sep 26 with 968 viewsChesham_Saint

Why shouldn’t he? The word ‘black’ is often used when reporting crime, or would you you prefer some form of lexicon apartheid when it comes to reporting events?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Matt Ratana RIP on 17:27 - Sep 26 with 961 viewsSadoldgit

Matt Ratana RIP on 14:04 - Sep 26 by Ron11

Ask Lewis

Do you think he wouldn’t be bothered by an innocent person being murdered?
Matt Ratana RIP on 20:23 - Sep 26 with 903 viewskernow

What has being white got to do with it?
The unfortunate victim was a New Zealander.
He may have been Maori or Polynesian.
Matt Ratana RIP on 20:25 - Sep 26 with 895 viewsSaintsforeverj

Matt Ratana RIP on 20:23 - Sep 26 by kernow

I could say what has being black got to do with it, when a black person gets killed.

Matt Ratana RIP on 20:27 - Sep 26 with 885 viewsRon11

Matt Ratana RIP on 20:23 - Sep 26 by kernow

Or Cornish
Matt Ratana RIP on 20:48 - Sep 26 with 873 viewskernow

Matt Ratana RIP on 20:27 - Sep 26 by Ron11

Or Cornish

I've met a few, very rare.
Matt Ratana RIP on 21:00 - Sep 26 with 853 views1885_SFC

Matt Ratana RIP on 12:55 - Sep 26 by Sadoldgit

Why else do you think he wasn't searched out on the street?

Old School is Cool

Matt Ratana RIP on 21:15 - Sep 26 with 843 viewskernow

Matt Ratana RIP on 20:25 - Sep 26 by Saintsforeverj

I could say what has being black got to do with it, when a black person gets killed.

Just another coincidental statistic.
This case is understandably very emotive because a policeman was killed on duty.
Matt Ratana RIP on 22:01 - Sep 26 with 822 viewsBicester_North

Matt Ratana RIP on 21:15 - Sep 26 by kernow

Just another coincidental statistic.
This case is understandably very emotive because a policeman was killed on duty.

What’s a coincidental statistic?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Matt Ratana RIP on 22:11 - Sep 26 with 810 viewskernow

Matt Ratana RIP on 22:01 - Sep 26 by Bicester_North

What’s a coincidental statistic?

Responding to the question about the incidence of black deaths in custody.
Some would argue that it's a coincidence.
I don't share that view.
I do believe that it's more newsworthy, although not as newsworthy or outrageous as a a cop being killed in the line of duty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024