Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diallo bid accepted ! 11:59 - Oct 2 with 3672 views1teeminants

So I’m hearing 12.7 million

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:10 - Oct 2 with 2888 viewsSadoldgit

I’ve seen 15m euros elsewhere.
Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:13 - Oct 2 with 2880 views1teeminants

Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:10 - Oct 2 by Sadoldgit

I’ve seen 15m euros elsewhere.

Yes that’s correct

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:16 - Oct 2 with 2871 viewsSonicBoom

Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:13 - Oct 2 by 1teeminants

Yes that’s correct

Our typical signing. Never heard of him but he could be great or he could be another Hoedt/Carillo
Surely we have got it right this time - even just by the law of averages we have to get one right sooner or later !
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 12:25]
Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:33 - Oct 2 with 2821 viewsdirk_doone

Why is he no longer considered good enough to be a regular starter for FC Metz, a team which is in 17th place in the French league?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/habib-diallo/leistungsdaten/spieler/344888
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 12:43]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:41 - Oct 2 with 2798 viewsA1079

Never heard of him until now and I would have preferred someone with experience and known quality but in reality I guess that was never going to happen with the money we are prepared to spend and pay. He could turn out to be a star or he could turn out another regret. Time will tell.

Lets hope we don't hear that he needs 2 months to be fit or get his around the move!
Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:47 - Oct 2 with 2771 viewsdirk_doone

Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:41 - Oct 2 by A1079

Never heard of him until now and I would have preferred someone with experience and known quality but in reality I guess that was never going to happen with the money we are prepared to spend and pay. He could turn out to be a star or he could turn out another regret. Time will tell.

Lets hope we don't hear that he needs 2 months to be fit or get his around the move!

Like everybody else, I'd never heard of him. His stats show that he has fallen out of favour at FC Metz but last season he was their captain and scored a lot of goals. West Brom were also rumoured to be interested in him. So, there is hope.

As he's a striker, does this mean we can finally get rid of Shane Long?

Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:47 - Oct 2 with 2772 viewsSonicBoom

Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:33 - Oct 2 by dirk_doone

Why is he no longer considered good enough to be a regular starter for FC Metz, a team which is in 17th place in the French league?

Er...are you winding us up Dirk..?
Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:49 - Oct 2 with 2761 viewsSaintsforeverj

Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:33 - Oct 2 by dirk_doone

Wrong Diallo!

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:50 - Oct 2 with 2757 viewsdirk_doone

Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:49 - Oct 2 by Saintsforeverj

Wrong Diallo!

Which Diallo are we getting then? I just Googled Diallo and that one came up but now I see there are a lot of them.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 12:53]

Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:53 - Oct 2 with 2741 viewsSonicBoom

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ibrahima-diallo/profil/spieler/413032
Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:56 - Oct 2 with 2732 viewsdirk_doone

Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:53 - Oct 2 by SonicBoom

OK, he seems more promising.

If you Google 'Diallo + footballer', it is amazing just how many of them there are. Let's hope we've go the best one. Although his brother, the central defender, Abdou Diallo, comes out first on search engines.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 12:59]

Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:58 - Oct 2 with 2727 viewsButty101

Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:53 - Oct 2 by SonicBoom

His value has gone up 10 fold in a year. Lets hope he can keep that up :-)

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:58 - Oct 2 with 2723 viewsSaintsforeverj

Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:56 - Oct 2 by dirk_doone

OK, he seems more promising.

If you Google 'Diallo + footballer', it is amazing just how many of them there are. Let's hope we've go the best one. Although his brother, the central defender, Abdou Diallo, comes out first on search engines.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 12:59]

Yeah, there are thousands of Diallos. But it's this one. Apparently Arsenal wanted him, so he could be good.

[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 13:01]

Diallo bid accepted ! on 13:02 - Oct 2 with 2706 viewsA1079

Diallo bid accepted ! on 12:58 - Oct 2 by Saintsforeverj

Yeah, there are thousands of Diallos. But it's this one. Apparently Arsenal wanted him, so he could be good.

It's like sticking your hands in a box of Quality Street and not knowing what you will get until you pick one out? Let's hope it is not one with the purple wrapper with hazelnut in it!
Diallo bid accepted ! on 13:07 - Oct 2 with 2685 viewsSaintsforeverj

Diallo bid accepted ! on 13:02 - Oct 2 by A1079

It's like sticking your hands in a box of Quality Street and not knowing what you will get until you pick one out? Let's hope it is not one with the purple wrapper with hazelnut in it!

Thing is, with young players inexperienced in the PL, you never know whether they will make it. This guy looks like he has potential as does Salisu but as did Boufal, Djenepo etc when I watched their YouTube clips. I did wish we would just get a proven PL player in but fingers crossed, we get a gem. I doubt it but we hope.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 13:08]

Diallo bid accepted ! on 13:27 - Oct 2 with 2622 viewsI_would

He was worth £1.8m one year ago. This pathetic grossly incompetent, joke management will never learn. No wonder Brest are happy with the deal, he ain't no prospect and they've got rid for a King's ransom. Reminds me of Hoedt, Boufal, Carillo, Elyounoussi......................................and all.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Diallo bid accepted ! on 13:38 - Oct 2 with 2577 viewsareasix

To late 11.38 iteerminants announced Hampshire live and flagged up by yours truly last night that it was happening but wasn’t not allowed to name the player get ready for the second announcement soon want to do loan but the selling team want a transfer fee I am told.

£14.5 m , 20% sell on fee for Brest and medical tomorrow in Southampton. Is the deal
Diallo bid accepted ! on 14:00 - Oct 2 with 2511 viewsButty101

Diallo bid accepted ! on 13:38 - Oct 2 by areasix

To late 11.38 iteerminants announced Hampshire live and flagged up by yours truly last night that it was happening but wasn’t not allowed to name the player get ready for the second announcement soon want to do loan but the selling team want a transfer fee I am told.

£14.5 m , 20% sell on fee for Brest and medical tomorrow in Southampton. Is the deal

Course you flagged it up.....

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Diallo bid accepted ! on 14:14 - Oct 2 with 2459 viewsPatfromPoole

Diallo bid accepted ! on 13:27 - Oct 2 by I_would

He was worth £1.8m one year ago. This pathetic grossly incompetent, joke management will never learn. No wonder Brest are happy with the deal, he ain't no prospect and they've got rid for a King's ransom. Reminds me of Hoedt, Boufal, Carillo, Elyounoussi......................................and all.

So if he is no good, will he be able to dislodge your favourite player JWP from the team?

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Diallo bid accepted ! on 14:21 - Oct 2 with 2428 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Looks decent. But so did Steve De Ridder.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Diallo bid accepted ! on 14:37 - Oct 2 with 2373 viewsericofarabia

We'll probably get the one that is a fake cousin of his. Is anybody else a bit worried about how close it is to being an anagram of Ali Dia? ,😳
Diallo bid accepted ! on 14:50 - Oct 2 with 2334 viewssaint22

Looks very quick and strong just what we are missing, tidy passing too which PEH never had
Do hope he is a good 'un and not a wrong 'un like so many others recently
Diallo bid accepted ! on 18:38 - Oct 2 with 2028 viewsMeonsaint

Just watched him on Youtube. Bloody hell he looks good ! Quick, athletic, reads the game, good distribution, anticipates situations, strong tackler and above all fights for the cause.
Seems an excellent acquisition. Well done Ralph & The Recruitment Team @ Saints FC#.
Diallo bid accepted ! on 19:19 - Oct 2 with 1949 viewsMattFinish

Diallo bid accepted ! on 13:27 - Oct 2 by I_would

I take it you were the one person in the poll who voted to save Portsmouth
Diallo bid accepted ! on 19:37 - Oct 2 with 1914 viewsI_would

Diallo bid accepted ! on 14:14 - Oct 2 by PatfromPoole

So if he is no good, will he be able to dislodge your favourite player JWP from the team?

I don't know anything about players or football. If it was up to me I would play Ward Prowse every single game and make him Captain, oh he has...

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024