Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So where are all the bedwetters now ? 13:51 - Oct 4 with 2960 viewsInsideOut

Surely the best measure of our defence is goals conceded per game. Since the start of the season we must be mid-table in that regard. Over the last 10 games we're probably higher than that... and now all the bedwetters have disappeared, funny that

tbh I can't tell if I_Would is a skate or the patron saint of mattresses
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 13:54]

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 13:54 - Oct 4 with 2319 viewsJaySaint

we were terrible this season until today.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 13:55 - Oct 4 with 2310 viewsSaintNick

I think we have to be cautious, we have had two clean sheets but they have been against two sides in the bottom 4 who don't score much.

We still looked dodgy from set pieces

Passing wise we were good and made chances, I still maintaing, top 10 side going forward and Championship defending wise

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 13:56 - Oct 4 with 2288 viewsSaintsforeverj

It's an emotional roller-coaster. 2 clean sheets too. Last 2 games we have looked defensively sound. And we are only 3 points off 2nd. I mean Chelsea next. Who knows, beat them and we are in the top 4. Now there is some positive thinking!

But you have to credit Ralph. Who else could build a team without spending any money at all?
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 13:57]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 13:57 - Oct 4 with 2290 viewssaint22

its burnley and wba
i will judge them after chelsea and everton......
So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 13:57 - Oct 4 with 2282 viewsInsideOut

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 13:55 - Oct 4 by SaintNick

I think we have to be cautious, we have had two clean sheets but they have been against two sides in the bottom 4 who don't score much.

Passing wise we were good and made chances, I still maintaing, top 10 side going forward and Championship defending wise

One goal in three games, other than when we played Spurs with Kane and Son in top form. Against Newcastle Spurs had many more shots, double the number on target and only got a 1-1 draw. The difference was Kane and Son were on fire against us. Otherwise, our goals against compares well with defences that cost more than our entire club.

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:00 - Oct 4 with 2258 viewsSaintsforeverj

Wins builds confidence though. The same defence kept out Man City last year. So who is to say we can't press at Chelsea full of confidence and perform like we did at Man City? The defence seems to always have a mistake in them, but Ralph sorts it doesn't he. Very lucky to have Ralph.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 14:02]

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:02 - Oct 4 with 2243 viewsNYC_Saint

There must have been 30 or so passes before we scored the second. If City scored that you’d never hear the end of it and it is the pinnacle of “Pep’s perfect possession football”...
So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:05 - Oct 4 with 2225 viewsI_would

Well I wish I was on a mattress for the first half, what a boring load of old c**p. Luckily WBA were extremely poor the whole game and we improved a bit and just about edged it in the end when WBA gave up. Good to see the goals going in from players other than Ingsy. "The Undroppable One" played his usual game of failed dead balls and the fastest ping-back passes ever recorded and he jogged absolutely miles.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:09 - Oct 4 with 2183 viewsSadoldgit

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:05 - Oct 4 by I_would

Well I wish I was on a mattress for the first half, what a boring load of old c**p. Luckily WBA were extremely poor the whole game and we improved a bit and just about edged it in the end when WBA gave up. Good to see the goals going in from players other than Ingsy. "The Undroppable One" played his usual game of failed dead balls and the fastest ping-back passes ever recorded and he jogged absolutely miles.

You really do not have a clue about football do you?
So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:14 - Oct 4 with 2172 viewsI_would

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:09 - Oct 4 by Sadoldgit

You really do not have a clue about football do you?

Why do facts bother you so much Del? If you don't agree just ignore Les.

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:22 - Oct 4 with 2138 viewsSadoldgit

It’s a bit early to be on the drugs isn’t it?
So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:25 - Oct 4 with 2132 views1885_SFC

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:14 - Oct 4 by I_would

Why do facts bother you so much Del? If you don't agree just ignore Les.

We lose - you moan.

We win - you moan.

Old School is Cool

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:31 - Oct 4 with 2120 viewsI_would

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:25 - Oct 4 by 1885_SFC

We lose - you moan.

We win - you moan.

You're like the first half multi zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:33 - Oct 4 with 2111 viewsCenturion

Another uplifting post
So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:40 - Oct 4 with 2069 views1885_SFC

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:31 - Oct 4 by I_would

And another moan...

Old School is Cool

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:41 - Oct 4 with 2067 viewsInsideOut

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:31 - Oct 4 by I_would

Saints have won 6, drawn 3 and lost 2 of their last 11 premier league games, but you're still moaning about them. With passion like that I'm sure you'd be welcome at Fratton Park ffs

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:45 - Oct 4 with 2045 views1885_SFC

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:41 - Oct 4 by InsideOut

Saints have won 6, drawn 3 and lost 2 of their last 11 premier league games, but you're still moaning about them. With passion like that I'm sure you'd be welcome at Fratton Park ffs

He moans more than my 1980's VHS boxed set of 'Best of Swedish Erotica'...

Old School is Cool

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 15:11 - Oct 4 with 1992 viewsDellHero_Would

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 14:45 - Oct 4 by 1885_SFC

He moans more than my 1980's VHS boxed set of 'Best of Swedish Erotica'...

Haha, actually made me laugh...I don’t know why people respond. It’s either a skate or someone who’s mentally ill.

Great result today.. Be interesting to see the new signings impact. Early days. It could be a decent season looking at the overall results this last 12 games or so.

As someone else mentioned, far better to have a single match thread, instead of dozens of attention seeking drivel.

Up the Saints.

Poll: Wearing a mask

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 15:26 - Oct 4 with 1961 viewskingslandstand1

Apart from the 2nd half against Spurs, not a bad start so far. Ok, West Brom couldn't hit a barn door today, but we had 7 shots on target which isn't bad for us

And good to see 2 different scorers which will have done both of them some good, Christ Romeu even tried another audacious volley after the goal from a lot further out
So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 17:33 - Oct 4 with 1870 viewsSaintsforeverj

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 15:11 - Oct 4 by DellHero_Would

Haha, actually made me laugh...I don’t know why people respond. It’s either a skate or someone who’s mentally ill.

Great result today.. Be interesting to see the new signings impact. Early days. It could be a decent season looking at the overall results this last 12 games or so.

As someone else mentioned, far better to have a single match thread, instead of dozens of attention seeking drivel.

Up the Saints.

Things are looking up. To be honest, when we lose I can understand any fan having a moan. I moan when we lose because I am a bad loser and want Saints to win. But we have won 2 in a row. 2 clean sheets, Ves is our new VD, Salisu to come in, Dallio to come in and another signing, plus 3 points off 2nd place. We also have a great manager: that I think is something I have never doubted. Champions league here we come!
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 17:34]

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 18:11 - Oct 4 with 1833 viewscocklebreath

I would needs banning he’s a knob

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 18:36 - Oct 4 with 1802 viewsInsideOut

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 18:11 - Oct 4 by cocklebreath

and where-tf is Biceps North when Saints win ?

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 19:08 - Oct 4 with 1751 viewsBicester_North

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 18:36 - Oct 4 by InsideOut

and where-tf is Biceps North when Saints win ?

If you’re talking about me weirdo I’ve posted a few times today. Rarely ever post anything negative about Saints. Are you 22 in disguise?

And last week against Burnley
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 19:09]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 20:39 - Oct 4 with 1658 viewsI_would

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 18:11 - Oct 4 by cocklebreath

You're so thick and seem proud of it.

You can't get banned for having a different opinion, unless you're thinking of invading Poland anytime soon.

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 20:58 - Oct 4 with 1641 viewsCenturion

Major floods in the red area of Mesrseyside.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024