Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feeling good about the result today 21:22 - Oct 17 with 797 viewsA1079

I did not have the privilege of watching the game today and had to rely on the radio commentary but I was delighted with the way we came back, never gave up and fought to the very last whistle. Pre-Hassenhuttl we would rarely played to the last minute, in fact we often lost games in the dying moments of a match.

I am not deluded, clearly we still conceded 3 goals today and we went 2-0 down quite early in a game which we cannot afford to do too often and hope to get away with it and we still have a poor record overall against the top sides, but for now I am going to enjoy the result for what it is and what sounded like a fighting spirited performance and looking forward to MOTD.
Feeling good about the result today on 21:43 - Oct 17 with 757 viewsBicester_North

Some of our fans were writing Hasenhuttl off as clueless after the Spurs game, as if we fluked the 19-20 season after December.
Our record against the big clubs is fairly decent under him, best since Koeman anyway.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Feeling good about the result today on 23:38 - Oct 17 with 695 viewsSaintsforeverj

Feeling good about the result today on 21:43 - Oct 17 by Bicester_North

Some of our fans were writing Hasenhuttl off as clueless after the Spurs game, as if we fluked the 19-20 season after December.
Our record against the big clubs is fairly decent under him, best since Koeman anyway.

Imo, Ralph is the very best thing about our club. Don't see enough credit on here or acknowledgement of just how important Ralph is to us.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2020 23:39]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Feeling good about the result today on 23:40 - Oct 17 with 685 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Saints conceded 3 goals against Chelsea. Most teams will concede 3 or more goals against that Chelsea attack I'm sure.

Saints did very well and Hassenhuttl deserves the plaudits right now.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Feeling good about the result today on 23:46 - Oct 17 with 680 viewsSaintsforeverj

Feeling good about the result today on 23:40 - Oct 17 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Saints conceded 3 goals against Chelsea. Most teams will concede 3 or more goals against that Chelsea attack I'm sure.

Saints did very well and Hassenhuttl deserves the plaudits right now.

Lots of exciting options up front. We all want to see Saints scoring goals. Adams, Ings, Armstrong, Theo, Redmond is an exciting forward line. The team is fit and plays good football because of Ralph. All on a shoe string budget. The defence isn't perfect but it might just take that one addition one day in defence, to make a us a real force. But Ralph deserves a lot more credit than he gets for creating the team he has with such a small budget.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Feeling good about the result today on 23:51 - Oct 17 with 671 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Feeling good about the result today on 23:46 - Oct 17 by Saintsforeverj

Lots of exciting options up front. We all want to see Saints scoring goals. Adams, Ings, Armstrong, Theo, Redmond is an exciting forward line. The team is fit and plays good football because of Ralph. All on a shoe string budget. The defence isn't perfect but it might just take that one addition one day in defence, to make a us a real force. But Ralph deserves a lot more credit than he gets for creating the team he has with such a small budget.

+Walcott.

It will be fashionable for some Saints fans to slate him, but 2nd half today he was decent. I've got a feeling we will see him in the starting 11 more often than not. I liked the fact he started getting direct but with the awareness of when to pass. Instead of a younger player who would be direct and just run out of ideas and then options.

He's a clever player.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Feeling good about the result today on 08:37 - Oct 18 with 564 viewssaint22

Feeling good about the result today on 23:51 - Oct 17 by Gennaro_Contaldo

+Walcott.

It will be fashionable for some Saints fans to slate him, but 2nd half today he was decent. I've got a feeling we will see him in the starting 11 more often than not. I liked the fact he started getting direct but with the awareness of when to pass. Instead of a younger player who would be direct and just run out of ideas and then options.

He's a clever player.

I want him to succeed he clearly has a point to prove but first half yesterday he was so out of position so oft3n it caused us endless issues
Granted second half he looked better so maybe he needs to bed in
Feeling good about the result today on 08:54 - Oct 18 with 537 viewsSalisburySaint

We certainly seem to last the full 94-96 mins these days, and never give up eg. Late goals v Man U, Bournemouth and Chelsea in last 10 games.
Feeling good about the result today on 09:12 - Oct 18 with 502 viewssaint22

Feeling good about the result today on 23:51 - Oct 17 by Gennaro_Contaldo

+Walcott.

He's a clever player.

Assume we will not have him next week so will Armstrong be back?
Login to get fewer ads

Feeling good about the result today on 10:37 - Oct 18 with 430 viewsSadoldgit

Werner is some player and will make mugs of plenty of defenders this season. Cracking come back. It seems strange that we haven’t even played 6 games yet and it’s mid October! Bring on Everton. We do better against teams that attack us so looking forward to end to end stuff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024