Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Geordie Scene 22:29 - Oct 21 with 855 viewsSaintNick

Just seen a programme which showed footage of an old show from about 1975 2The Geordie Scene" quite innovative at the time, lot of bands not in the mainstream, who remembers it

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

The Geordie Scene on 11:29 - Oct 22 with 727 viewsdirk_doone

Although I've seen the 1975, I never saw Geordie. Just as well from the look of it:

I preferred the Liverpool Scene and saw them at the Concorde.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2020 11:36]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

The Geordie Scene on 11:50 - Oct 22 with 704 viewsSaintNick

The Geordie Scene on 11:29 - Oct 22 by dirk_doone

Although I've seen the 1975, I never saw Geordie. Just as well from the look of it:

Brian Johnson the lead singer of Geordie joined AC-DC in 1980 to replace Bon Scott still with them now

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

The Geordie Scene on 12:25 - Oct 22 with 685 viewskingslandstand1

The Geordie Scene on 11:29 - Oct 22 by dirk_doone

Johnson had such a distinctive voice that is still doing well for him now when he joined AC/DC as Nick has said and are top of their tree in that music genre. Would certainly be a stadium filler with rumours of getting together for a couple of one off concerts. He certainly hasn't got a bad pad in Florida

https://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/brian-johnsons-house/view/bing/

I could listen to some of their stuff - Highway to Hell, Whole Lotta Rosie etc when in the right frame of mind

And Geordie weren't a bad band of that Glam Rock era with a couple of "boogying" numbers as a 15 year old. Wouldn't buy any of their stuff though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024