Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Philippe Coutinho gain 5kg during his Bayern Munich career 05:28 - Oct 24 with 2183 viewswemarch

4kg of which is pure muscle. I just read this report and thought it might be an interesting share. Modern football especially EPL has been and is getting more physical nowadays yet I see most Saints players aren't improving on this aspect. I remember Ings was denied academy due to his size, how come I don't see our academy players(most of whom I see are actually relatively small, i. e Sim, JWP, Will, etc) as well as senior players improving physically like what Coutinho did at Bayern? Can someone prove I'm wrong?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 9:54]
Philippe Coutinho gain 5kg during his Bayern Munich career on 07:50 - Oct 24 with 2156 viewsHeisenberg

There is something fishy about a player putting on 4kg of mussels.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Philippe Coutinho gain 5kg during his Bayern Munich career on 08:06 - Oct 24 with 2146 viewswemarch

That's not the point, I wonder why our players are small but other teams players are stronger physically(Chelsea for example, taller and bigger even their academy teenagers). We need to question whether our player's physical training are effective enough as well as their diet to suit EPL''s demanding physical requirements.
Philippe Coutinho gain 5kg during his Bayern Munich career on 08:12 - Oct 24 with 2144 viewswemarch

Philippe Coutinho gain 5kg during his Bayern Munich career on 07:50 - Oct 24 by Heisenberg

Also if Ings is denied academy due to his size, I don't see many from our current academy fellers at similat age are bigger than what Ings is becoming now. There must be some problems during the selection process as well as their later development in the Saints physical department system.
Philippe Coutinho gain 5kg during his Bayern Munich career on 08:31 - Oct 24 with 2125 viewsChesham_Saint

Philippe Coutinho gain 5kg during his Bayern Munich career on 07:50 - Oct 24 by Heisenberg

As long as he put his heart and sole into it....

JWP has beefed himself up a bit in the Last couple of years thank Cod, thereby cementing his plaice in the team..

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Philippe Coutinho gain 5kg during his Bayern Munich career on 09:04 - Oct 24 with 2095 viewsdirk_doone

They may not be singing cockles and mussels but at least they are alive alive oh.....and kicking.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Philippe Coutinho gain 5kg during his Bayern Munich career on 09:18 - Oct 24 with 2076 viewsHeisenberg

Good player Coutinho. Can be a little shellfish at times.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Philippe Coutinho gain 5kg during his Bayern Munich career on 09:42 - Oct 24 with 2057 viewsRon11

His wife also got so heavy they had to oyster into bed at night
Philippe Coutinho gain 5kg during his Bayern Munich career on 09:55 - Oct 24 with 2047 viewsdirk_doone

Philippe Coutinho gain 5kg during his Bayern Munich career on 09:42 - Oct 24 by Ron11

His wife also got so heavy they had to oyster into bed at night

I bet that made her clam up.

Login to get fewer ads

Philippe Coutinho gain 5kg during his Bayern Munich career on 10:26 - Oct 24 with 2025 viewsChesham_Saint

Philippe Coutinho gain 5kg during his Bayern Munich career on 09:18 - Oct 24 by Heisenberg

Good player Coutinho. Can be a little shellfish at times.

Let’s face it, there’s no chance of a quality player like that playing for the skates....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Philippe Coutinho gain 5kg during his Bayern Munich career on 11:07 - Oct 24 with 2007 viewsSadoldgit

They need to spend more time on the scales.
Philippe Coutinho gain 5kg during his Bayern Munich career on 11:12 - Oct 24 with 2004 viewsdirk_doone

Philippe Coutinho gain 5kg during his Bayern Munich career on 11:07 - Oct 24 by Sadoldgit

They need to spend more time on the scales.

https://www.slashfilm.com/the-shape-of-water-amphibian-man-action-figure/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024