Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redmond out 11:07 - Nov 1 with 540 viewsSonicBoom

Walcott in.
Redmond out on 11:08 - Nov 1 with 538 viewssaint22

Good
Redmond out on 11:11 - Nov 1 with 524 viewsSadoldgit

That was a big call!
Redmond out on 11:16 - Nov 1 with 514 viewssaint22

Redmond out on 11:11 - Nov 1 by Sadoldgit

That was a big call!

Indeed, shows Ralph takes no prisoners
Wtf is Salisu tho....?
Redmond out on 11:28 - Nov 1 with 497 viewsSonicBoom

Hes not quite ready ha ha. I can only assume he arrived 15 stone overweight and the extra stress broke both his legs.
Redmond out on 11:34 - Nov 1 with 472 viewsTimSaint

Surely the "MOTM" from last week can't be dropped ?

Redmond is one of RH's favouries, so I bet he thought he was untouchable.

Personally I would have started with Redmond and used Walcott as an impact sub for Red or Armstrong, but I guess Red or Djenepo can fill that role.

Our pace up front caused them all sorts of problems last season, so more of the same please, as their full backs aren't that fast.

TimSaint

Redmond out on 11:43 - Nov 1 with 461 viewsInsideOut

Big call indeed, a little surprising but Redmond lost possession a lot last week, maybe that's why. Or perhaps Ralph would've played Walcott last week if he could and that this is his preferred team at the moment.

I've been close with my predictions lately, so FWIW this week I'm going for a 4 goals to 1 win, for Saints hopefully ! ;)

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

Redmond out on 13:25 - Nov 1 with 384 viewsBuenosSaint

Redmond out on 11:43 - Nov 1 by InsideOut

Big call indeed, a little surprising but Redmond lost possession a lot last week, maybe that's why. Or perhaps Ralph would've played Walcott last week if he could and that this is his preferred team at the moment.

I've been close with my predictions lately, so FWIW this week I'm going for a 4 goals to 1 win, for Saints hopefully ! ;)

Oooooooo. Intriguing IO.

Poll: The Long Future

Redmond out on 14:20 - Nov 1 with 338 viewsBazza

Redmond out on 11:43 - Nov 1 by InsideOut

Congrats IO for your brilliant predication for the Saints score, not bothered about Villans bit
Login to get fewer ads

Redmond out on 14:26 - Nov 1 with 327 views1885_SFC

Redmond out on 11:28 - Nov 1 by SonicBoom

Hes not quite ready ha ha. I can only assume he arrived 15 stone overweight and the extra stress broke both his legs.

You do get the impression that he's arrived nowhere near the fitness levels required by Ralph or indeed PL football. Just hope he's not another Danso...

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024