Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rashford's 5 luxury houses 13:38 - Nov 15 with 7574 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8949391/amp/Campai

"We really need to do more to feed our starving children. Come on Boris, these kids are starving. We must help them. But I am still having my 5 luxury houses for me 🤑".

Oh, and a golf course.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 13:41]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 17:01 - Nov 15 with 844 viewsSalisburySaint

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 16:35 - Nov 15 by Saintsforeverj

Yep, some people are desperately naive arn't they.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 16:37]

Fair play to him, wisely investing in property and looking after his family at same time.

Whatever he pays in Tax it’s likely to be between £5 and £10m a year a reasonable contribution to free school meals.

At least his company is registered in UK and he’s paying a fair rate, unlike several Tory MP’s who have companies based overseas and pay no tax for company such as Jacob Rees Mogg.
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 17:07 - Nov 15 with 835 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 16:58 - Nov 15 by Sadoldgit

He is trying to do something useful for those less fortunate yet he gets stick from haters. No word about cabinet ministers who squirrel money away abroad and avoid taxes. Shameful.

Says the person who refers to the Prime Minister's fiance "as his current shag". Beautiful language for a women. And only one person on here, described as a hater from various posters. And 22, of course.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 17:21]

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 17:07 - Nov 15 with 833 viewsBerber

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 16:35 - Nov 15 by Saintsforeverj

Yep, some people are desperately naive arn't they.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 16:37]

You are right about that anyway.
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 17:12 - Nov 15 with 820 viewsBison

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 17:07 - Nov 15 by Saintsforeverj

Says the person who refers to the Prime Minister's fiance "as his current shag". Beautiful language for a women. And only one person on here, described as a hater from various posters. And 22, of course.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 17:21]

A woman getting involved ! I suppose ELEANOR ROOSEVELT was a slag as well ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 17:16 - Nov 15 with 817 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 17:12 - Nov 15 by Bison

A woman getting involved ! I suppose ELEANOR ROOSEVELT was a slag as well ?

She was democrat, so she must have been the perfect wife.

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 18:22 - Nov 15 with 781 viewsthissceptredsaint

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:28 - Nov 15 by Bison

You don't know all the facts , I'm sure he is planning to let homeless people live in them free of charge. Everybody should be able to own as many houses as they want.

The daily Mail is a right wing newspaper, to be fair I haven't heard people criticise Rashford from the left and I am sure they weren't assuming he was on minimum wage
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 18:41 - Nov 15 with 770 viewssaint22

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 16:51 - Nov 15 by cynicalsaint

i don't really have an opinion on rashford.

i would like the press to present a more balanced / less incendiary narrative.

That’s asking the impossible where that fkn scum rag is concerned, poisoning all the little Englanders minds, disgrace

As Rashford said

Ok, so let’s address this. I’m 23. I came from little. I need to protect not just my future but my family’s too. To do that I made a decision at the beg [beginning] of 2020 to start investing more in property. Please don’t run stories like this alongside refs to ‘campaigning’.
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 18:48 - Nov 15 with 769 viewsKennington

Rashford would have done himself a favour if he’d publicly donated a million or two. Maybe he has and I missed it but I don’t recall it. It wouldn’t have been a lot for him and would’ve set the tone for his campaigning. When you’re campaigning on issues of food poverty it is a bit unusual sitting in a huge mansion probably with a chef cooking up anything you want. Just because he’s a footballer there’s no reason why he can’t help out at his local soup kitchen,” or food bank and who knows maybe he does, but from the headlines I’ve not seen that either. He is in danger of going like that singer (Joss Stone??) telling everyone how to act from her Caribbean home.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Login to get fewer ads

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:09 - Nov 15 with 750 viewscynicalsaint

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 18:48 - Nov 15 by Kennington

Rashford would have done himself a favour if he’d publicly donated a million or two. Maybe he has and I missed it but I don’t recall it. It wouldn’t have been a lot for him and would’ve set the tone for his campaigning. When you’re campaigning on issues of food poverty it is a bit unusual sitting in a huge mansion probably with a chef cooking up anything you want. Just because he’s a footballer there’s no reason why he can’t help out at his local soup kitchen,” or food bank and who knows maybe he does, but from the headlines I’ve not seen that either. He is in danger of going like that singer (Joss Stone??) telling everyone how to act from her Caribbean home.

'but from the headlines i've seen'...

does it have to be binary?

seems he's either st francis of assisi (left) or a complete hypocrite (right).

or maybe he's just someone trying to use his platform to advance a cause that means something to hm.

and i am pretty sure no-ones gonna change their stance on the basis of this thread (as we all seem to have stopped listening / debating things) so what's the point?
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:11 - Nov 15 with 748 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 18:48 - Nov 15 by Kennington

Exactly. Put it this way, compare the much less well off Benali to Rashford, who did gruelling charity events, worked in soup kitchens and doesn't have 5 houses and 5 cars, then draw your own conclusions.

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:12 - Nov 15 with 745 viewscynicalsaint

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:11 - Nov 15 by Saintsforeverj

Exactly. Put it this way, compare the much less well off Benali to Rashford, who did gruelling charity events, worked in soup kitchens and doesn't have 5 houses and 5 cars, then draw your own conclusions.

f off you sanctimonious tw4t?
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:15 - Nov 15 with 740 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:12 - Nov 15 by cynicalsaint

f off you sanctimonious tw4t?

No I won't, sorry. I will write what I want within the rules. As for abusive posts??

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:17 - Nov 15 with 733 viewscynicalsaint

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:15 - Nov 15 by Saintsforeverj

No I won't, sorry. I will write what I want within the rules. As for abusive posts??

lol - fair enough. i retract the f off part.

petal.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 19:19]
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:20 - Nov 15 with 728 viewsBison

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 18:41 - Nov 15 by saint22

That’s asking the impossible where that fkn scum rag is concerned, poisoning all the little Englanders minds, disgrace

As Rashford said

Ok, so let’s address this. I’m 23. I came from little. I need to protect not just my future but my family’s too. To do that I made a decision at the beg [beginning] of 2020 to start investing more in property. Please don’t run stories like this alongside refs to ‘campaigning’.

You are the only person that seems to read it. Does anybody actually buy papers anymore , I have probably not bought one in ten years.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:22 - Nov 15 with 727 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:17 - Nov 15 by cynicalsaint

lol - fair enough. i retract the f off part.

petal.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 19:19]

You getting abusive is more your problem isn't it. Because my opinion is that Benali does more genuine work for charity and helping people than Rashford and you don't agree. Oh well, must have touched a raw nerve praising up Benali and not Rashford, so you resort to abuse.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 19:24]

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:25 - Nov 15 with 722 viewscynicalsaint

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:22 - Nov 15 by Saintsforeverj

You getting abusive is more your problem isn't it. Because my opinion is that Benali does more genuine work for charity and helping people than Rashford and you don't agree. Oh well, must have touched a raw nerve praising up Benali and not Rashford, so you resort to abuse.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 19:24]

Not at all - i applaud anyone who puts themselves out to help others whatever their circumstances.

I'm not a big fan of one eyed, black / white loudmouths who can't (or won't) see the other side of an argument :-)
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:30 - Nov 15 with 715 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:25 - Nov 15 by cynicalsaint

Not at all - i applaud anyone who puts themselves out to help others whatever their circumstances.

I'm not a big fan of one eyed, black / white loudmouths who can't (or won't) see the other side of an argument :-)

And you have clearly seen my side of the argument haven't you, telling me to f off. Follow your own advice then and see the other side of the argument.

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:32 - Nov 15 with 709 viewscynicalsaint

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:30 - Nov 15 by Saintsforeverj

And you have clearly seen my side of the argument haven't you, telling me to f off. Follow your own advice then and see the other side of the argument.

clearly.

so we are agreed - rashford is doing great things advancing the child poverty debate and Frannie's charity work is commendable.

so we didn't really need this thread at all did we?
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:37 - Nov 15 with 703 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:32 - Nov 15 by cynicalsaint

clearly.

so we are agreed - rashford is doing great things advancing the child poverty debate and Frannie's charity work is commendable.

so we didn't really need this thread at all did we?

Except Frannie hasn't got 5 luxury houses, 5 cars and worth 80 million. And Frannie hasn't asked the tax payer to pay, he raised the money himself through gruelling trecks across the country. Apart from those facts, I agree with the first paragraph.

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:38 - Nov 15 with 701 viewsNewdawn2014

good luck to him, its inevitable that he would be target practice for having large amounts of money and buying what he wants with it.
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:40 - Nov 15 with 698 viewscynicalsaint

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:37 - Nov 15 by Saintsforeverj

Except Frannie hasn't got 5 luxury houses, 5 cars and worth 80 million. And Frannie hasn't asked the tax payer to pay, he raised the money himself through gruelling trecks across the country. Apart from those facts, I agree with the first paragraph.

you agree with the first paragraph i.e that rashford should be applauded for progressing the child poverty debate.

excellent

so maybe dial down the daily mail rhetoric and lets applaud the guy for making a difference rather than starting threads that could, to some, appear to be belittling his efforts.
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:46 - Nov 15 with 692 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:40 - Nov 15 by cynicalsaint

you agree with the first paragraph i.e that rashford should be applauded for progressing the child poverty debate.

excellent

so maybe dial down the daily mail rhetoric and lets applaud the guy for making a difference rather than starting threads that could, to some, appear to be belittling his efforts.

Raising awareness about any issue is a good thing. But, you see the other side of the argument and tell me how an ambassador for child poverty should be parading around in his 5 expensive cars and buying 5 luxury houses. You don't think he could just have 2 cars and give the other few hundred grand to the cause he is so worried about? I mean who needs 5 cars?

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:49 - Nov 15 with 687 viewscynicalsaint

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:46 - Nov 15 by Saintsforeverj

Raising awareness about any issue is a good thing. But, you see the other side of the argument and tell me how an ambassador for child poverty should be parading around in his 5 expensive cars and buying 5 luxury houses. You don't think he could just have 2 cars and give the other few hundred grand to the cause he is so worried about? I mean who needs 5 cars?

...5 luxury houses... at 400k a pop.

my point was / is all about the rhetoric.

if you want to have a reasoned debate then tone down the diatribe. it doesn't do you any favours.
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:53 - Nov 15 with 684 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:49 - Nov 15 by cynicalsaint

...5 luxury houses... at 400k a pop.

my point was / is all about the rhetoric.

if you want to have a reasoned debate then tone down the diatribe. it doesn't do you any favours.

Now you have lost me. Being as I am a petal, you want me to argue in a very soft manner.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 19:54]

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:56 - Nov 15 with 677 viewscynicalsaint

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:53 - Nov 15 by Saintsforeverj

Now you have lost me. Being as I am a petal, you want me to argue in a very soft manner.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 19:54]

see your original post.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024