Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stop all trading with Celtic (apart from purchases) 13:41 - Nov 19 with 798 viewsBerber

I am sick to death of all the ferkin links on Newsnow Southampton that relate to Celtic, just because we loaned them a sub standard winger (who has found his level). If we stop dealing with them, there won't be 4-5 Celtic threads appearing there every day. Worth it to me.
Stop all trading with Celtic (apart from purchases) on 13:57 - Nov 19 with 781 viewsSaintNick

I was just thinking that myself this morning, I wouldnt mind if Celtic actually wanted to buy players rather than just get them on the cheap with a loan deal

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Stop all trading with Celtic (apart from purchases) on 14:03 - Nov 19 with 776 viewsSadoldgit

We haven’t done too badly out of Celtic. Why would we stop dealing with them just because of guff in the media?
Stop all trading with Celtic (apart from purchases) on 17:16 - Nov 19 with 676 viewskernow

Why stop all trading with Celtic because you're sick of hearing about them?
We"ve done mutually beneficial business over the years.
Most recently Stewart Armstrong, a steal.
Stop all trading with Celtic (apart from purchases) on 17:22 - Nov 19 with 664 viewskingslandstand1

Stop all trading with Celtic (apart from purchases) on 17:16 - Nov 19 by kernow

Why stop all trading with Celtic because you're sick of hearing about them?
We"ve done mutually beneficial business over the years.
Most recently Stewart Armstrong, a steal.

A player they definitely did not want to go!

I've no problem with Celtic, apart from that coont of a manager
Stop all trading with Celtic (apart from purchases) on 18:21 - Nov 19 with 608 viewsChesham_Saint

Stop all trading with Celtic (apart from purchases) on 17:22 - Nov 19 by kingslandstand1

And their lovely 'Green Brigade' IRA supporting fvckwit fans.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Stop all trading with Celtic (apart from purchases) on 19:31 - Nov 19 with 573 viewsPatfromPoole

Stop all trading with Celtic (apart from purchases) on 17:22 - Nov 19 by kingslandstand1

Actually, I thought that arsehole Brendan Rodgers was more than happy to let him leave Celtic. My memory was that he hardly picked Armstrong while he was manager.

Such a great manager....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Stop all trading with Celtic (apart from purchases) on 06:36 - Nov 20 with 427 viewsSalisburySaint

Stop all trading with Celtic (apart from purchases) on 19:31 - Nov 19 by PatfromPoole

Actually, I thought that arsehole Brendan Rodgers was more than happy to let him leave Celtic. My memory was that he hardly picked Armstrong while he was manager.

Such a great manager....

Allegedly Rogers wouldn’t pick him as he wouldn’t sign a new contract, same thing is currently happening with Traore at Wolves at the moment
Stop all trading with Celtic (apart from purchases) on 14:49 - Nov 20 with 326 viewsBerber

Stop all trading with Celtic (apart from purchases) on 19:31 - Nov 19 by PatfromPoole

Such a great manager....

This after losing 2-0 to Sunderland,
"“It is great for the public here at Sunderland to see us. They must have been wondering what this team everyone is talking about are all about and now they have seen. We were wonderful."

Brendan Rodgers: The original footballing missionary. Let's just remember for a second that this quote came when his Swansealona team had just lost 2-0 to Sunderland, where Rodgers was presumably surprised to find running water."

His football philosophy is pretty sound, but his judgement and self aggrandisement do not always bear scrutiny. Much like President Trump.
Login to get fewer ads

Stop all trading with Celtic (apart from purchases) on 14:58 - Nov 20 with 322 viewsChesham_Saint

Stop all trading with Celtic (apart from purchases) on 14:49 - Nov 20 by Berber

This after losing 2-0 to Sunderland,
"“It is great for the public here at Sunderland to see us. They must have been wondering what this team everyone is talking about are all about and now they have seen. We were wonderful."

Brendan Rodgers: The original footballing missionary. Let's just remember for a second that this quote came when his Swansealona team had just lost 2-0 to Sunderland, where Rodgers was presumably surprised to find running water."

His football philosophy is pretty sound, but his judgement and self aggrandisement do not always bear scrutiny. Much like President Trump.

I remember reading in the Times how he keeps a large oil painting of himself in his office. He really is a narcissistic self-regarding cvnt of the highest order....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024