Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salisu Closing In ! But Still Not Fit 08:55 - Nov 21 with 678 viewsSaintsNews

Salisu Closing In ! But Still Not Fit 21st Nov 2020 08:50
Ralph Hasenhuttl has spoken about Mohammed Salisu and given an update on the defender's progress, but there is still no real information on what the "Other Issues" are, that are keeping him from making his debut. 11

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Salisu Closing In ! But Still Not Fit on 08:56 - Nov 21 with 669 viewsJaySaint

all very weird.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Salisu Closing In ! But Still Not Fit on 10:26 - Nov 21 with 632 viewsamex

Not weird, think he had bad case of Covid on arrival, probably picked up in Spain, which has sapped his energy levels and is still recovering. Not his or clubs fault, one of those things.
Salisu Closing In ! But Still Not Fit on 10:30 - Nov 21 with 624 viewsChesham_Saint

My reading of the word "issues" meant something mental - acute home sickness perhaps? It has been known.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Salisu Closing In ! But Still Not Fit on 10:36 - Nov 21 with 618 viewsJaySaint

Salisu Closing In ! But Still Not Fit on 10:26 - Nov 21 by amex

Not weird, think he had bad case of Covid on arrival, probably picked up in Spain, which has sapped his energy levels and is still recovering. Not his or clubs fault, one of those things.

of course it is weird. Hardly anything heard of him and still far away from even the bench, despite what ralph said a little while ago.

Thankfully, we are better than last season (so far), which is why no one really cares (at the moment)

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Salisu Closing In ! But Still Not Fit on 10:40 - Nov 21 with 605 viewsdirk_doone

"We must have a look to see how his body reacts now. There is still a way to go, I think, for being match fit"

It sounds like he's not used to competitive sport. Has he ever done any exercise before?

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Salisu Closing In ! But Still Not Fit on 10:58 - Nov 21 with 586 viewsSaintsforeverj

We all know there must be an issue they don't want to tell us about, same as for Valery. They can't blatantly lie, but they can't announce personal problems or whatever it is. Could be anything.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Salisu Closing In ! But Still Not Fit on 11:53 - Nov 21 with 555 viewsdirk_doone

Salisu Closing In ! But Still Not Fit on 10:58 - Nov 21 by Saintsforeverj

We all know there must be an issue they don't want to tell us about, same as for Valery. They can't blatantly lie, but they can't announce personal problems or whatever it is. Could be anything.

He's starting to remind me of Tony Pulis Jr. He was here for years and we never saw him play.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Salisu Closing In ! But Still Not Fit on 12:08 - Nov 21 with 539 viewssaint22

Salisu Closing In ! But Still Not Fit on 10:30 - Nov 21 by Chesham_Saint

My reading of the word "issues" meant something mental - acute home sickness perhaps? It has been known.

Let’s just hope Jan and Jann stay fit else we are right back to last season
Once again strengthening our centre backs has failed, it’s bordering on embarrassment
Login to get fewer ads

Salisu Closing In ! But Still Not Fit on 13:15 - Nov 21 with 501 viewsBerber

Same with Danso, same with Valery. I think it is a polite way of saying "I don't think they are good enough right now." Seeing as the club has paid out the cash, I hope this situation turns around.
Salisu Closing In ! But Still Not Fit on 13:34 - Nov 21 with 484 views1885_SFC

Salisu IS the new Tinman.

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024