Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theo Theo Theo 21:18 - Nov 23 with 826 viewsSaintsforeverj

Get in. Great signing! Although it was a tap in!
[Post edited 23 Nov 2020 21:24]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Theo Theo Theo on 21:28 - Nov 23 with 803 viewskingslandstand1

Should have made it 2 though
Theo Theo Theo on 21:34 - Nov 23 with 797 viewsSaintsforeverj

Theo Theo Theo on 21:28 - Nov 23 by kingslandstand1

Should have made it 2 though

Yeah he should have done. Dam 1 all now. Hope we can hold on for the point.

Theo Theo Theo on 21:54 - Nov 23 with 773 viewsSadoldgit

Expensive miss by Walcott tonight. Missed Ings and Redmond too.
Theo Theo Theo on 21:55 - Nov 23 with 754 viewsBicester_North

Theo Theo Theo on 21:54 - Nov 23 by Sadoldgit

Agree with this, a good point that I would’ve taken beforehand but could’ve been 3 with Ings and Redmond.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Theo Theo Theo on 21:58 - Nov 23 with 737 viewsKennington

There only a tap in if you’re in the right place.

Reckon we’d have won if the second had gone in but it was a decent performance though and how many times over the years would we have panicked and lost at the end. Really encouraging stuff.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Theo Theo Theo on 21:58 - Nov 23 with 736 viewsBison

If Ings and Redmond come in then Redmond for Djenepo but who do you drop for Ings ? I suppose Theo or Armstrong for that right midfield spot.

Good game , we do seem to run out of steam in last 20 minutes when ahead. We didn't at Chelsea when we were losing so maybe a bit mental.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Theo Theo Theo on 21:59 - Nov 23 with 731 viewsSaintsforeverj

Big miss, but at least Theo gets into the positions and he causes a threat. Good point away from home and Saints are 5th, 3 points off the top. Manure at home next. I reckon we can beat that lot at home.

Theo Theo Theo on 22:02 - Nov 23 with 704 viewsTimSaint

.....and Armstrong was more expensive !!

Missed a fantastic chance to put us 1 up AND stupidly lost it in the build up for their goal.

Mind you, we gave it away far too much tonight and why did KWP keep trying to take the whole team on ?

Still a point is a good result up there. Just felt we sat back too much once we had scored.

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

Theo Theo Theo on 22:09 - Nov 23 with 675 viewskingslandstand1

So when Danny is back and fit again ..... who goes to the bench? Cos Theo is playing blinders (apart from that miss!)
Theo Theo Theo on 22:35 - Nov 23 with 611 viewsBicester_North

Theo Theo Theo on 22:09 - Nov 23 by kingslandstand1

So when Danny is back and fit again ..... who goes to the bench? Cos Theo is playing blinders (apart from that miss!)

Good question, You’d want Adams up front with Ings and we haven’t got a natural left sided player better than Redmond so would likely have to alternate with Walcott and Armstrong on the right.
I reckon unless Redmond steps up a gear this season the left side is a position we need to strengthen.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2020 22:37]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Theo Theo Theo on 23:14 - Nov 23 with 564 viewsSadoldgit

Theo Theo Theo on 21:59 - Nov 23 by Saintsforeverj

Big miss, but at least Theo gets into the positions and he causes a threat. Good point away from home and Saints are 5th, 3 points off the top. Manure at home next. I reckon we can beat that lot at home.

Yes, I fancy us to beat United too. Thought Theo worked hard tonight. McCarthy my MotM.
Theo Theo Theo on 23:35 - Nov 23 with 540 viewsSaintsforeverj

Theo Theo Theo on 23:14 - Nov 23 by Sadoldgit

Yes, I fancy us to beat United too. Thought Theo worked hard tonight. McCarthy my MotM.

Agreed, Mccarthy made some cracking saves and probably deserves MOTM. Ward-Prowse was excellent too I thought.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2020 23:36]

Theo Theo Theo on 06:55 - Nov 24 with 479 viewssaint22

Theo Theo Theo on 22:02 - Nov 23 by TimSaint

.....and Armstrong was more expensive !!

Missed a fantastic chance to put us 1 up AND stupidly lost it in the build up for their goal.

Mind you, we gave it away far too much tonight and why did KWP keep trying to take the whole team on ?

Still a point is a good result up there. Just felt we sat back too much once we had scored.

This
He and djenepo often take one touch too many and lose the ball
Though Bertrand and Kwp were great tonight as well
A good point
Theo Theo Theo on 15:24 - Nov 24 with 374 viewsBerber

Theo Theo Theo on 22:35 - Nov 23 by Bicester_North

Good question, You’d want Adams up front with Ings and we haven’t got a natural left sided player better than Redmond so would likely have to alternate with Walcott and Armstrong on the right.
I reckon unless Redmond steps up a gear this season the left side is a position we need to strengthen.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2020 22:37]

I see your point, but I'd rather play Walcott on the left and Armstrong on the right. Redmond has failed to deliver adequately for quite a while now, hardly ever using his pace, and mostly passing backwards or sideways. The main threat down the left has been from Bertrand.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024