Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diallo 22:59 - Nov 23 with 784 viewsSaintNick

Although he didn't have much time to do a lot he looked like he could be an asset, his little turn and cross late on was sublime

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Diallo on 23:39 - Nov 23 with 736 viewsSaintsforeverj

Agreed, it was a great bit of skill. He looks pacy and attacking as well as having defensive attributes.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Diallo on 06:53 - Nov 24 with 666 viewssaint22

Yes, I would like to see more of him, looks a good signing
Unlike the other one we made.......
Diallo on 07:55 - Nov 24 with 623 viewsButty101

Diallo on 06:53 - Nov 24 by saint22

Yes, I would like to see more of him, looks a good signing
Unlike the other one we made.......

KWP is a great signing

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Diallo on 09:36 - Nov 24 with 548 views1teeminants

Yes agree, would like to see more of Diallo he looks decent, also because of the energy we use during matches later on I would like the subs to be more involved. I would like to see the kid N’lundulu given a run out at some point as he’s scoring goals for fun at the moment albeit at a different level but I think the first team need help as you can’t keep that energy going with the same players for 90 minutes.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Diallo on 15:11 - Nov 24 with 421 viewsBerber

He looked handy, and seems to naturally find the right space, which Obefemi does not. I look forward to seeing him play more minutes soon.
Diallo on 15:23 - Nov 24 with 414 viewsChesham_Saint

Diallo on 09:36 - Nov 24 by 1teeminants

Yes agree, would like to see more of Diallo he looks decent, also because of the energy we use during matches later on I would like the subs to be more involved. I would like to see the kid N’lundulu given a run out at some point as he’s scoring goals for fun at the moment albeit at a different level but I think the first team need help as you can’t keep that energy going with the same players for 90 minutes.

It’s what they do in rugby these days: bring on the ‘finishers’ to see the last quarter out with fresh energy.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Diallo on 17:00 - Nov 24 with 361 viewsA1079

Diallo on 15:23 - Nov 24 by Chesham_Saint

It’s what they do in rugby these days: bring on the ‘finishers’ to see the last quarter out with fresh energy.

It's knowing when to twist or stick!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024