Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Walcott's Tights 23:40 - Nov 23 with 1357 viewsSaintNick

What was he doing wearing what appeared to be white tights

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Walcott's Tights on 23:51 - Nov 23 with 1340 viewsdarthvader

Keep his balls in place, or warm

keep the faith coyr

Walcott's Tights on 08:40 - Nov 24 with 1250 viewsgrumpy

Aren't there medical reasons for wearing tights like that?
Walcott's Tights on 08:43 - Nov 24 with 1246 viewsSadoldgit

Walcott's Tights on 08:40 - Nov 24 by grumpy

Hypothermia? I am more concerned about his hair - worse than Bale’s!
Walcott's Tights on 08:46 - Nov 24 with 1241 viewskernow

I'm more concerned about his finishing.
Walcott's Tights on 09:09 - Nov 24 with 1212 viewsSaintNick

Walcott's Tights on 08:40 - Nov 24 by grumpy

Yes but they are mainly to do with the brain rather than the body

Walcott's Tights on 09:10 - Nov 24 with 1210 viewsSonicBoom

Surely it's to keep hamstrings warmer isn't it?
Walcott's Tights on 09:10 - Nov 24 with 1210 viewsSaintNick

Walcott's Tights on 08:46 - Nov 24 by kernow

I'm more concerned about his finishing.

So far he has missed one easy chance in 4 appearances for the club, even Danny Ings will miss at least 1 easy chance every 4 games

Walcott's Tights on 09:46 - Nov 24 with 1179 viewsNumber_58

Keith Weller tribute act?
Login to get fewer ads

Walcott's Tights on 10:16 - Nov 24 with 1154 viewsButty101

Walcott's Tights on 09:10 - Nov 24 by SaintNick

So far he has missed one easy chance in 4 appearances for the club, even Danny Ings will miss at least 1 easy chance every 4 games

He had 3 good chances in the wolves game. Missed one in the first half that could of done better with

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Walcott's Tights on 10:23 - Nov 24 with 1149 viewsSonicBoom

Walcott is not Ings. He has never really been a "finisher" has he. Hence Wenger was reluctant to play him through the middle.
I was sceptical but he's been a great loan signing and has had a positive impact on the side.
Walcott's Tights on 10:39 - Nov 24 with 1136 viewsSadoldgit

Fortunately Wolves’ finishing was worse than ours. On reflection I think a draw was a fair result overall.
Walcott's Tights on 15:09 - Nov 24 with 1059 viewsBerber

I think he's gone all Muslin.
Walcott's Tights on 17:54 - Nov 24 with 1036 viewskingslandstand1

Walcott's Tights on 10:39 - Nov 24 by Sadoldgit

Fortunately Wolves’ finishing was worse than ours. On reflection I think a draw was a fair result overall.

Tbf, it wasn't particularly bad finishing, more that McCarthy was in tip top form. At least theirs were on target, we had a few off target, but let's not find the negatives.

We're top 5 and looking good, I've just had a message from a Derby supporting mate saying on what he's seen we should get to top 6 come May!! But then, he's bottom of the Chumpship and have just appointed Steve McClaren (SP?) as advisor or something til end of season!
Walcott's Tights on 23:13 - Nov 24 with 944 viewsthissceptredsaint

White tights matter
Walcott's Tights on 09:37 - Nov 25 with 855 viewssmartjoe

white tights matter........what a brilliant comment!!
Walcott's Tights on 11:53 - Nov 25 with 831 viewsericofarabia

Did anybody ever find out the answer to what The Knights in White Sat In?
Walcott's Tights on 16:42 - Nov 25 with 794 viewsTimSaint

If he continues the good form he has shown so far, he can wear whatever he likes and have whatever hair style he wants.

It's only November and not too chilly, so wasn't expecting this sort of attire until January - but perhaps they are good for his aging legs and help reduce hamstring injury.

I remember John Barnes wearing tights in what was probably the late 80's. Was he the first to wear them ? I think it was around that time that players started to wear cycling shorts as well.

I admit to (still) wearing cycling shorts when playing, but that is at Veterans level and quite a few other players use them too, so perhaps it's an age thing ? I can only recall 1 player wearing tights though. We train midweek on a 4G pitch that can get frosty in winter, but even then, players prefer tracksuit bottoms to tights !!

I expect Theo will continue to wear them over the winter, so hopefully this will mean more goals !!

TimSaint

Walcott's Tights on 17:07 - Nov 25 with 779 viewsBazza

Walcott's Tights on 16:42 - Nov 25 by TimSaint

If he continues the good form he has shown so far, he can wear whatever he likes and have whatever hair style he wants.

It's only November and not too chilly, so wasn't expecting this sort of attire until January - but perhaps they are good for his aging legs and help reduce hamstring injury.

I remember John Barnes wearing tights in what was probably the late 80's. Was he the first to wear them ? I think it was around that time that players started to wear cycling shorts as well.

I admit to (still) wearing cycling shorts when playing, but that is at Veterans level and quite a few other players use them too, so perhaps it's an age thing ? I can only recall 1 player wearing tights though. We train midweek on a 4G pitch that can get frosty in winter, but even then, players prefer tracksuit bottoms to tights !!

I expect Theo will continue to wear them over the winter, so hopefully this will mean more goals !!

I expect there are a few more uglies that wear tights at weekends but not just when playing football......
Walcott's Tights on 18:16 - Nov 25 with 764 viewsBerber

Walcott's Tights on 17:07 - Nov 25 by Bazza

I expect there are a few more uglies that wear tights at weekends but not just when playing football......

Last season, when I was walking over the bridge to the game on a Saturday, I saw one of the ugliest blokes I have ever seen waddling towards me in a gross impersonation of Dick Emery. There is a place for tights, but not on men's legs IMHO.
Walcott's Tights on 22:46 - Nov 25 with 707 viewsthissceptredsaint

You are awful
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024