Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Snippets From The Press Conferences For Sunday v Man Utd 14:36 - Nov 27 with 438 viewsTimSaint

Saints

Now here is Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl, who kicks off talking about the progression of his side: "We have seen some good progress in our game in the last few weeks against some tough teams and we showed that we could compete in those games.

"Every week we are doing some things better. They are a good team and every team with such quality is tough to win against. We have to find solutions and not be scared about their quality.

"If we get a chance we need to take it and grab it with both hands."

Now time for some positive injury updates from Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl: "Theo [Walcott] is okay [he has a broken bone in his wrist].

"He is a bit of pain but it is not a problem for the weekend. Danny is back in training and might be an option for the Brighton game.

"It was only a light surgery and it looks good."

Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl now talks about media reports linking him to the Manchester United manager's job: "It is not really something I listen to . I find myself listening to the radio when they talk about football it is interesting to hear. My only interest is what happens at this club.

"I signed a long-term contract, the way we are improving this club gives me so much joy. I think there is something special growing here."

Man Utd

Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says midfielder Paul Pogba remains unavailable for his side's trip to the south coast.

"Scott McTominay and Paul Pogba weren’t on the grass, so they are very unlikely for weekend," said Solskjaer.

"Luke Shaw just started rehab. Jesse Lingard is back with the group after isolating and Phil Jones still out until after Christmas."

TimSaint

Snippets From The Press Conferences For Sunday v Man Utd on 15:19 - Nov 27 with 406 viewspjt50

Don't have good vibes for Sunday — probably just a Man U thing — but the bookies are offering Saints at 3/1 cf. United at evens. Seems a bit generous to me, particularly now that we've shown we're not totally reliant on Ings for the goals.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024