Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something to read for the fawners. 11:10 - Dec 17 with 1111 viewsI_would

https://www.footballfancast.com/southampton-fc-news/james-ward-prowse-arsenal-so

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Something to read for the fawners. on 13:41 - Dec 17 with 1040 viewsBerber

Well it wasn't his fault that Redmond missed a sitter, or Ings had an off day.
Something to read for the fawners. on 13:46 - Dec 17 with 1035 views1885_SFC

OP - you sad fook. The one comment left was from a 'larry1'... which is you - you bitter, sad tool.

You've been rumbled you obsessed mug.

Old School is Cool

Something to read for the fawners. on 15:02 - Dec 17 with 996 viewsI_would

Something to read for the fawners. on 13:46 - Dec 17 by 1885_SFC

OP - you sad fook. The one comment left was from a 'larry1'... which is you - you bitter, sad tool.

You've been rumbled you obsessed mug.

Certainly don't know anything about any "Larry's" of any kind and don't know of any comments. I have my own opinions and stick to them.

If "Larry" agrees with the facts and stats that were recorded regarding the boys 'performance' then he obviously knows what he's talking about is all I can say.

And talking about bitter sad fooks and tools, you ought to check out your inane schoolboy replies before you start pot and kettling as your childish drivelling description suits you to perfection.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Something to read for the fawners. on 15:51 - Dec 17 with 969 viewsChesham_Saint

What fresh spawn from hell is that website, FFS? We sit 3rd in the table, garnering all sorts of plaudits and people still want to focus on the negatives. Everyone has a less than brilliant game from time to time. It’s allowed.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Something to read for the fawners. on 16:04 - Dec 17 with 948 views1885_SFC

Something to read for the fawners. on 15:02 - Dec 17 by I_would

Certainly don't know anything about any "Larry's" of any kind and don't know of any comments. I have my own opinions and stick to them.

If "Larry" agrees with the facts and stats that were recorded regarding the boys 'performance' then he obviously knows what he's talking about is all I can say.

And talking about bitter sad fooks and tools, you ought to check out your inane schoolboy replies before you start pot and kettling as your childish drivelling description suits you to perfection.

You've been found out Larry/Pete Boggs/I_would.

You're sat rubbing your rancid todger whilst berating a player who has been class this season. I'm bored with your anti-JWP agenda & your hilarious 'Hassenaclue' posts.

As has been said; we're 3rd from the top. What more do you want Larry?

Old School is Cool

Something to read for the fawners. on 16:18 - Dec 17 with 931 viewsBicester_North

Something to read for the fawners. on 16:04 - Dec 17 by 1885_SFC

You've been found out Larry/Pete Boggs/I_would.

You're sat rubbing your rancid todger whilst berating a player who has been class this season. I'm bored with your anti-JWP agenda & your hilarious 'Hassenaclue' posts.

As has been said; we're 3rd from the top. What more do you want Larry?

What an unbelievably odd individual. He didn’t like you rumbling his Larry comment either, looks like he got very angry

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Something to read for the fawners. on 10:01 - Dec 18 with 792 viewsBerber

Something to read for the fawners. on 15:02 - Dec 17 by I_would

Five - you know
Something to read for the fawners. on 10:22 - Dec 18 with 782 views1885_SFC

Something to read for the fawners. on 16:18 - Dec 17 by Bicester_North

What an unbelievably odd individual. He didn’t like you rumbling his Larry comment either, looks like he got very angry

He so left that comment as 'larry1' (the sad fook) and then pointed us to the direction of the article berating JWP - forgetting that he once used the name of 'larry' on here and no one would notice.

I wouldn't mind betting there's a follow-up comment from a 'Pete Boggs' today - backing up 'larry's' comment from yesterday.

What a sad individual.

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Something to read for the fawners. on 10:24 - Dec 18 with 780 viewsBerber

Something to read for the fawners. on 10:22 - Dec 18 by 1885_SFC

He so left that comment as 'larry1' (the sad fook) and then pointed us to the direction of the article berating JWP - forgetting that he once used the name of 'larry' on here and no one would notice.

I wouldn't mind betting there's a follow-up comment from a 'Pete Boggs' today - backing up 'larry's' comment from yesterday.

What a sad individual.

I think he's on a nationwide tour of fans sites.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024