Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City Game 12:52 - Dec 17 with 1379 viewsgreen

My football bubble has been lucky enough to get tickets in the ballot for this. Thought it would be off for spectators when I saw the headline ‘parts of Hampshire put into tier 3’.

Can’t help but feel we used up all of our luck against City last season so surely they’ll score a few against us and before this week they had a run of clean sheets. Not expecting a win but it’s nice to be fairly sure that we can at least give them a game. It’s great the way we’ve set up this season, in a few years we’ll look back fondly at this team and manager so just going to enjoy it for the moment.
Man City Game on 09:39 - Dec 18 with 1246 viewsdarthvader

Shout them on for us . Coyr

keep the faith coyr

Man City Game on 09:39 - Dec 18 with 1246 viewsSonicBoom

On paper City are one of those teams that I think we could get hammered by. If they turn up in the mood they could frankly stuff anyone. But, they haven't been on form this year in comparison to previous years. In fact last game West Brom managed a draw so there is no reason we can't at least hope to get something from the game.
If we managed to beat them perhaps the media would actually notice where we are in the league !!
Man City Game on 12:54 - Dec 19 with 1183 viewsdarthvader

Man City Game on 09:39 - Dec 18 by SonicBoom

On paper City are one of those teams that I think we could get hammered by. If they turn up in the mood they could frankly stuff anyone. But, they haven't been on form this year in comparison to previous years. In fact last game West Brom managed a draw so there is no reason we can't at least hope to get something from the game.
If we managed to beat them perhaps the media would actually notice where we are in the league !!

I highly doubt it ...it would be all about city faultering and highlighting any mistakes .

Whatever happens they are a fantastic team with unbelievable talent , i just hope we give them a good game and work hard for 96 mins and capitalise on any such mistakes .

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024