Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Christmas One and All 10:04 - Dec 25 with 767 viewsA1079

Borderline football thread but hopefully I will get away with it..............

Wishing all fellow forum members a Happy Christmas however you get to spend it. Enjoy and make the most of spending time with your family in whatever way you can.

I have appreciated this forum and your debates and comments this year for what has been an enjoyable year from the perspective of being a Saints fan.

Enjoy today.

Who remembers that away game just before Christmas at Huddersfield when we all sang "last Christmas I gave you my heart, the very next day you gave it away, so this year to save us from tears I'm giving it to Hassenhuttl!"
Whenever I hear that song these words ring in my head. You just knew at that Huddersfield game we had found a special Manager who has given us hope.
Happy Christmas One and All on 10:26 - Dec 25 with 759 viewsSadoldgit

Ditto this. It has been a very strange year for many reasons so let’s all take some time to appreciate our loved ones near and far and look forward to better and safer times ahead.
Not a bad time to be a Saints fan!
Merry Christmas to all 🎄✨🍷
Happy Christmas One and All on 10:50 - Dec 25 with 730 viewsSaintsforeverj

Yep merry Christmas to all. Just received a new Saints shirt with the correct logo on 😁 and a new Saints door mat for Christmas 😀. Lots of Saints pressies in my household! Merry Christmas to all and let's hope 2021 is a great year. 🎄

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Happy Christmas One and All on 11:53 - Dec 25 with 716 viewsRonManager

Merry Xmas to you all. Family duties executed so spending the rest of the day watching England v New Zealand 2019 final. Got a feeling it might be an exciting ending!

I can remember when the internet was all fields

Happy Christmas One and All on 17:08 - Dec 25 with 642 viewskingslandstand1

Happy Christmas One and All on 11:53 - Dec 25 by RonManager

Merry Xmas to you all. Family duties executed so spending the rest of the day watching England v New Zealand 2019 final. Got a feeling it might be an exciting ending!

Afraid it's Harry Potter in this household but it is Christmas and similar sentiments to thise below
Hope it's been a good day to all Uglies ans a better 2021 tgan this year
Although it will be an interesting one!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024