Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! 23:01 - Dec 31 with 3045 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 08:00 - Jan 1 with 1852 viewsdirk_doone

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55499773

I think Boris will eventually follow him there, although not for a few years yet, but he was born in the USA so he might choose there instead.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 08:09 - Jan 1 with 1850 viewsHeisenberg

Flag waving is what it's all about. Now we will get to see what this nonsense is all about. No excuses and no one else to blame when it all goes tits up.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 08:14 - Jan 1 with 1835 viewsdirk_doone

I doubt that any of the leading Brexiteers, Farage, Banks, Cummings, Johnson etc, will still be living in the UK in ten years' time. They'll all either be in some Caribbean tax haven, in a villa on the Mediterranean coast or with Harry and Meghan on the lucrative dinner speaker circuit in the USA.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 8:18]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 08:21 - Jan 1 with 1833 viewsSaintsforeverj

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 08:09 - Jan 1 by Heisenberg

Flag waving is what it's all about. Now we will get to see what this nonsense is all about. No excuses and no one else to blame when it all goes tits up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55502252

We can make our own laws: that's what it is all about. Does this affect anyone here? 🤔 Leaving the EU has enabled us to be less sexist, well there is progression 😁.

In all seriousness, what is beneficial to Romania, Spain and Italy, may not be so here, so we can make the laws that benefit the UK and not be tied to what the EU tells us to do. The example above is an example of the freedom we now have. Who wants to be told what we can tax and what we can't tax by unelected people from 27 countries elsewhere?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 8:30]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 09:08 - Jan 1 with 1776 viewsdwayne_dibley

The boy stood on the burning ship.....

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 09:43 - Jan 1 with 1745 viewssaint22

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 08:21 - Jan 1 by Saintsforeverj

We can make our own laws: that's what it is all about. Does this affect anyone here? 🤔 Leaving the EU has enabled us to be less sexist, well there is progression 😁.

In all seriousness, what is beneficial to Romania, Spain and Italy, may not be so here, so we can make the laws that benefit the UK and not be tied to what the EU tells us to do. The example above is an example of the freedom we now have. Who wants to be told what we can tax and what we can't tax by unelected people from 27 countries elsewhere?

Let’s we shall we
The tax we pay here now seems to be of little benefit
I like being part of Europe not alone on a little island that offers less and less
Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 09:58 - Jan 1 with 1744 viewsBison

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 08:14 - Jan 1 by dirk_doone

I doubt that any of the leading Brexiteers, Farage, Banks, Cummings, Johnson etc, will still be living in the UK in ten years' time. They'll all either be in some Caribbean tax haven, in a villa on the Mediterranean coast or with Harry and Meghan on the lucrative dinner speaker circuit in the USA.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 8:18]

Really I seem to recall that it was mostly the remainers who were planning to leave the country due to Brexit , the press , news and plenty on here were saying they wanted to quit the UK and what an awful country we would become , how have you managed to turn this around so now it's the other way around , sour grapes maybe ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 10:34 - Jan 1 with 1709 viewsRednWight

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 08:00 - Jan 1 by dirk_doone

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55499773

I think Boris will eventually follow him there, although not for a few years yet, but he was born in the USA so he might choose there instead.

I think he gave up his US citizenship when they wanted to tax him

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Login to get fewer ads

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 10:36 - Jan 1 with 1703 viewsJaySaint

Wont be long before all of the deranged, sour predictions by remainiacs, that do not come true, are attributed to the "generosity of the EU"

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 12:02 - Jan 1 with 1614 viewsRon11

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 08:09 - Jan 1 by Heisenberg

You would have been an inspiration during the Blitz
Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 12:05 - Jan 1 with 1608 viewsRon11

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 09:43 - Jan 1 by saint22

Let’s we shall we
The tax we pay here now seems to be of little benefit
I like being part of Europe not alone on a little island that offers less and less

And there's us thinking you 'jetted' between Pimpey and your New York penthouse
Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 12:10 - Jan 1 with 1601 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 12:57 - Jan 1 with 1567 viewscocklebreath

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 10:36 - Jan 1 by JaySaint

Wont be long before all of the deranged, sour predictions by remainiacs, that do not come true, are attributed to the "generosity of the EU"

When does the NHS get all the extra money?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 13:03 - Jan 1 with 1560 viewsJaySaint

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 12:57 - Jan 1 by cocklebreath

When does the NHS get all the extra money?

From the Fact Checker site...
This was before covid, so I am sure that funding has gone up further....

Of course, you will dismiss this and anything else that does not back up your narrative.

WHAT WAS CLAIMED
The government will be putting more money into the NHS.

OUR VERDICT
Spending increases announced for NHS England’s budget mean that £20.5 billion more will be spent on it in 2023/24 than in 2018/19. That’s £394 million more a week by 2023/24.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 14:08 - Jan 1 with 1526 viewsgrumpy

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 08:21 - Jan 1 by Saintsforeverj

Can you tell me what laws the EU made that were so awful?
How has leaving the EU enabled us to be less sexist?
Didn't we have any representation by unelected people?
Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 14:14 - Jan 1 with 1513 views1885_SFC

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 14:08 - Jan 1 by grumpy

I'll give you an example; the banning of the export of live animals to the EU.

Old School is Cool

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 14:20 - Jan 1 with 1508 viewsSaintsforeverj

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 14:08 - Jan 1 by grumpy

Read the article I posted!
[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:21]

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 14:21 - Jan 1 with 1501 views1885_SFC

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 14:20 - Jan 1 by Saintsforeverj

He won't...

Old School is Cool

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 15:31 - Jan 1 with 1448 viewsgrumpy

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 14:14 - Jan 1 by 1885_SFC

I'll give you an example; the banning of the export of live animals to the EU.

The EU puts a number of restrictions on exporting live animals. These include ensuring adequate space for them, and providing food, water and rest. The rules have to be followed while the animals are transported between the member states, and also beyond the EU borders.

Under current EU law, it is an offence to transport any animal in a way likely to cause injury or undue suffering.

However, transporters of live animals have regularly been found breaking the rules. The EU recently published recommendations for improved inspections in the member states.
Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 15:37 - Jan 1 with 1440 viewsgrumpy

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 14:20 - Jan 1 by Saintsforeverj

So the EU are sexist because of an Tampon Tax?

If you want to change the way the EU works you do it from within.
But no, it gets thrown in as part of Brexit in one of the many desperate calls to get Brexit done.
Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 16:10 - Jan 1 with 1412 viewsBison

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 15:37 - Jan 1 by grumpy

But no, it gets thrown in as part of Brexit in one of the many desperate calls to get Brexit done.

Would you campaign to get back in Grumps or are you happy to see how it goes for a year or 2 before stepping up the rejoin movement ?

I know you are pessimistic about the whole thing but I really think we are going to flourish as a country going forward . A lot will decide on how the Southern European nations fair over the next few years , that will decide if the EU carries on towards a Federal Europe or we were just the first to leave.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 16:26 - Jan 1 with 1394 viewsSaintsforeverj

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 15:37 - Jan 1 by grumpy

That was the problem though wasn't it. We were unable to change things from within. They wouldn't budge on free movement or certain laws we wanted to change. We had to agree everything with 27 other countries. We don't have to now, we can make our own laws, just like the tampon tax. Why should we have to ask 27 other countries what they think? I think it's great we don't have to.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 16:29]

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 16:30 - Jan 1 with 1386 views1885_SFC

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 15:31 - Jan 1 by grumpy

The EU puts a number of restrictions on exporting live animals. These include ensuring adequate space for them, and providing food, water and rest. The rules have to be followed while the animals are transported between the member states, and also beyond the EU borders.

Under current EU law, it is an offence to transport any animal in a way likely to cause injury or undue suffering.

However, transporters of live animals have regularly been found breaking the rules. The EU recently published recommendations for improved inspections in the member states.

With respect - that's bullshít and you know it.

Old School is Cool

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 16:33 - Jan 1 with 1382 viewsgrumpy

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 16:10 - Jan 1 by Bison

Would you campaign to get back in Grumps or are you happy to see how it goes for a year or 2 before stepping up the rejoin movement ?

I know you are pessimistic about the whole thing but I really think we are going to flourish as a country going forward . A lot will decide on how the Southern European nations fair over the next few years , that will decide if the EU carries on towards a Federal Europe or we were just the first to leave.

We have no choice but to get on with it, Bison.
I hope you are right and we do flourish as a country going forward.
16 million voted to remain (17 million to leave) so there are a lot of people to convince we have made the right choice, time will tell.
Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 16:47 - Jan 1 with 1368 viewsSaintsforeverj

Nous allons, wir gehen, we’re off! on 16:33 - Jan 1 by grumpy

We have no choice but to get on with it, Bison.
I hope you are right and we do flourish as a country going forward.
16 million voted to remain (17 million to leave) so there are a lot of people to convince we have made the right choice, time will tell.

And then we had a general election in which the party promising Brexit got the biggest majority since Thatcher. Without a doubt, the majority of people have instructed brexit, it is democracy so we have to accept it. Of course you are entitled to disagree but that's the system of democracy: the majority wins. Time will tell for sure but we will make it work. How many said there wil be a hard border between Spain and Gibraltar: didn't happen, we worked it out. Everything can and will be sorted out in time.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 16:49]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024