Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colin Bell RIP 20:54 - Jan 5 with 564 viewsSadoldgit

What a quality player he was. I always hoped that Lawrie Mac would bring him to The Dell but it wasn’t to be. He wouldn’t look out of place in today’s game. RIP
Colin Bell RIP on 21:07 - Jan 5 with 547 viewsBlue

Just put t his in a thread I started, as I didn't see this mate:

One of, if not the best player to pull on a City shirt, in many peoples opinions.

A rare talent that could probably still cut it in the modern game.

Rest easy, Nijinsky, The King.

Oh and Martin Buchan, you're still a c_unt.

Still stood in the Kippax

Colin Bell RIP on 21:40 - Jan 5 with 526 viewskingslandstand1

Def an RIP, what a cr@p time it's been for the loss of top players over the last 12 months or so

Not sure if I'l allowed to say this but he, along with Summerbee and Lee were among the reasons City were among my "2nd teams" when growing up and starting to appreciate football in the late 60's and early 70's

I'm sure Blue and City fans of a certain age will have great memories of the man
Colin Bell RIP on 22:15 - Jan 5 with 502 viewsA1079

Completely agree SOG. I don't get sentimental about the passing of people I do not know personally but I do recognise and respect a persons talent etc and he was a player of immense talent who appeared to go about his business quietly and in an unassuming fashion.
Colin Bell RIP on 22:23 - Jan 5 with 493 viewsChesham_Saint

This is very sad. He was one of my heroes growing up, in fact to the point that I almost chose City over Saints when I was a kid. A great player - Blue will confirm, but I remember his nickname was Najinski - for the horse, not the ballerina - a true thoroughbred. What would he be worth today?

I’d have him in any Saints team.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Colin Bell RIP on 11:14 - Jan 6 with 397 viewsSadoldgit

Colin Bell RIP on 22:23 - Jan 5 by Chesham_Saint

This is very sad. He was one of my heroes growing up, in fact to the point that I almost chose City over Saints when I was a kid. A great player - Blue will confirm, but I remember his nickname was Najinski - for the horse, not the ballerina - a true thoroughbred. What would he be worth today?

I’d have him in any Saints team.

Ditto Chesh. I am not one of those who has a second team but City in that era was the closest I got. They had a superb team and Bell was pure class.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024