Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Do You Think Wil Win The Premier League 09:52 - Jan 14 with 852 viewsSaintNick

Who Do You Think Wil Win The Premier League

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Who Do You Think Wil Win The Premier League on 10:07 - Jan 14 with 830 viewssolent_toffee

Two horse race from what I can work out.
Who Do You Think Will Win The Premier League on 23:17 - Jan 19 with 658 viewsdirk_doone

Leicester have a real nasty streak to them. They steamroller, barge and and kick teams into submission. Chelsea players looked scared of them at the end of their game tonight and I must admit that, after we started with some superb football against them in the first half, they gave us a really good kicking and we looked like rabbits in the headlights by the end of the game. Leicester also have a bit of skill and a lot of pace to create and score goals. For Leeds early 1970s read Leicester early 2020s
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 6:35]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Who Do You Think Will Win The Premier League on 07:10 - Jan 20 with 601 viewssolent_toffee

Who Do You Think Will Win The Premier League on 23:17 - Jan 19 by dirk_doone

Leicester have a real nasty streak to them. They steamroller, barge and and kick teams into submission. Chelsea players looked scared of them at the end of their game tonight and I must admit that, after we started with some superb football against them in the first half, they gave us a really good kicking and we looked like rabbits in the headlights by the end of the game. Leicester also have a bit of skill and a lot of pace to create and score goals. For Leeds early 1970s read Leicester early 2020s
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 6:35]

I think that says more about Chelsea than Leicester. Leicester were fairly meek against Everton a couple of weeks ago, but ago they do have a few players who are snides and manage that side of the game well (it’s horrible like but the better teams do).

Chelsea could do a lot worse than replace Lampard with Rodgers and I’m sure they will (do worse that is).
Who Do You Think Will Win The Premier League on 09:10 - Jan 20 with 574 viewsSaintNick

Who Do You Think Will Win The Premier League on 07:10 - Jan 20 by solent_toffee

I think that says more about Chelsea than Leicester. Leicester were fairly meek against Everton a couple of weeks ago, but ago they do have a few players who are snides and manage that side of the game well (it’s horrible like but the better teams do).

Chelsea could do a lot worse than replace Lampard with Rodgers and I’m sure they will (do worse that is).

Rodgers is one of the most horrible, humourless and snidey managers in the Premier League

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Who Do You Think Will Win The Premier League on 09:26 - Jan 20 with 562 viewssolent_toffee

Who Do You Think Will Win The Premier League on 09:10 - Jan 20 by SaintNick

Rodgers is one of the most horrible, humourless and snidey managers in the Premier League

Have you just cut and paste that from his job description at Liverpool?
Who Do You Think Wil Win The Premier League on 10:00 - Jan 20 with 543 viewsgrumpy

Manchester City, their squad is the most powerful.
Who Do You Think Wil Win The Premier League on 11:16 - Jan 20 with 519 viewsdirk_doone

Who Do You Think Wil Win The Premier League on 10:00 - Jan 20 by grumpy

Manchester City, their squad is the most powerful.

It didn't do them much good when they came up against this lot though, did it?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54222449

Who Do You Think Wil Win The Premier League on 11:47 - Jan 20 with 502 viewsgrumpy

Who Do You Think Wil Win The Premier League on 11:16 - Jan 20 by dirk_doone

It didn't do them much good when they came up against this lot though, did it?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54222449

No,but if they played them now, my money would be on city.
Login to get fewer ads

Who Do You Think Wil Win The Premier League on 12:26 - Jan 20 with 488 viewsdirk_doone

Who Do You Think Wil Win The Premier League on 11:47 - Jan 20 by grumpy

No,but if they played them now, my money would be on city.

The bookies certainly agree with you, Grumpy, and they are usually right. The problem for City though is that, without Aguero they'd don't score as many goals as the other teams in the top 5: a bit like Saints without Ings. I can see Vardy's goals winning Leicester the league again. But, if he gets injured than that will end their chances.

City do have a mean defence though, now that Stones has finally turned into the player everybody expected him to be, so they could do it with a lot of 1-0s.

I've changed my mind at least three times already about who is going to win the league this year so what do I know?

Who Do You Think Wil Win The Premier League on 12:52 - Jan 20 with 478 viewsTimSaint

For me, I don't really care who wins it.

If I had to choose, then anyone except Liverpool, Spurs and Leicester in that order !! :-)

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024