Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Ward-Prowse 22:18 - Jan 19 with 2067 viewsA1079

With all the noise around Ings and the difficulty with injuries to key players I just want to give a shout for JWP. What a consummate professional this guy is. He turns up, never misses a minute (and you know if he does then something must be wrong) no matter what the game or opposition and whether we are doing well or not. He is an absolute engine. I am pleased we have him in our team and at our club. I just wish some others would pick up his example.
James Ward-Prowse on 18:06 - Jan 20 with 574 viewsKennington

James Ward-Prowse on 17:50 - Jan 20 by cocklebreath

No way is he worth 35 million, maybe 50 minimum. Young English midfielder who scored goals, let’s not under sell ourselves

Fair point. Some of the dross of squad filler that has gone for far more. JWP as English and with an improving track record will have a huge premium.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

James Ward-Prowse on 20:43 - Jan 20 with 510 viewsI_would

James Ward-Prowse on 16:59 - Jan 20 by Kennington

Well he was right. How much is JWP worth now, surely not much change out of £35m perhaps more?English player that can now score 10 goals a season and one of the best best free kick takers in a generation.

No bid has ever come in for JWP. TUI seems to have more than it's fair share of people who listen to the commentators with their scripts and soundbites about JWP. No bids will come in for him, all the droolers are 100% safe.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

James Ward-Prowse on 20:56 - Jan 20 with 499 viewsChesham_Saint

James Ward-Prowse on 20:43 - Jan 20 by I_would

No bid has ever come in for JWP. TUI seems to have more than it's fair share of people who listen to the commentators with their scripts and soundbites about JWP. No bids will come in for him, all the droolers are 100% safe.

Droolers? Would that not be a better generic description of your fellow Portsea Islanders?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

James Ward-Prowse on 21:25 - Jan 20 with 478 viewsSaintsforeverj

James Ward-Prowse on 20:43 - Jan 20 by I_would

There is only one area in the south where they are foaming at the mouth, and it's not Southampton. The island is drowning in the drool, so much so it is disappearing. That's why Ward-Prowse left the area as quickly as he could.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 21:28]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

James Ward-Prowse on 12:25 - Jan 21 with 384 viewsI_would

James Ward-Prowse on 21:25 - Jan 20 by Saintsforeverj

There is only one area in the south where they are foaming at the mouth, and it's not Southampton. The island is drowning in the drool, so much so it is disappearing. That's why Ward-Prowse left the area as quickly as he could.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 21:28]

It's a bit strong calling Prowse a skate just because he went to school there.

James Ward-Prowse on 12:38 - Jan 21 with 377 viewsChesham_Saint

James Ward-Prowse on 12:25 - Jan 21 by I_would

It's a bit strong calling Prowse a skate just because he went to school there.

As you probably know full well, it's not that he went to school there (as I did - and there's no-one who loathes the skates more than me) but he and his family had season tickets at the 'Old Girl'.

Still, he saw the light (unlike it appears you have) and the one true path to SMS and redemption.

James Ward-Prowse on 14:46 - Jan 21 with 354 viewsI_would

James Ward-Prowse on 12:38 - Jan 21 by Chesham_Saint

As you probably know full well, it's not that he went to school there (as I did - and there's no-one who loathes the skates more than me) but he and his family had season tickets at the 'Old Girl'.

Still, he saw the light (unlike it appears you have) and the one true path to SMS and redemption.

Nice one!

James Ward-Prowse on 15:26 - Jan 21 with 349 views1885_SFC

I am convinced that, having been born in Portsmouth, JWP has the obligatory 6 toes on each foot and this is why his free kicks are so devastating. Bigger/wider foot = more foot area to wrap around the ball.

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

James Ward-Prowse on 16:05 - Jan 21 with 331 viewsChesham_Saint

James Ward-Prowse on 15:26 - Jan 21 by 1885_SFC

I am convinced that, having been born in Portsmouth, JWP has the obligatory 6 toes on each foot and this is why his free kicks are so devastating. Bigger/wider foot = more foot area to wrap around the ball.

I don’t think that can be true, ‘85. If JWP had ‘Portsdown Man Syndrome’ i.e. 6 toes and webbed feet, his hands would be similarly affected surely?

As can be seen every single time he takes a free kick, he he holds up his arm to clearly display his hand and fingers.

Some may think this is merely an indication of the flight of the ball to his team mates. In reality, he’s actually reminding everyone that he is perfectly normal and is really saying “look at me! I’m James Ward-Prowse and I’m NOT a pompey freak!”

James Ward-Prowse on 17:17 - Jan 21 with 303 viewsBerber

James Ward-Prowse on 16:05 - Jan 21 by Chesham_Saint

I don’t think that can be true, ‘85. If JWP had ‘Portsdown Man Syndrome’ i.e. 6 toes and webbed feet, his hands would be similarly affected surely?

As can be seen every single time he takes a free kick, he he holds up his arm to clearly display his hand and fingers.

Some may think this is merely an indication of the flight of the ball to his team mates. In reality, he’s actually reminding everyone that he is perfectly normal and is really saying “look at me! I’m James Ward-Prowse and I’m NOT a pompey freak!”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024