Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dodgy dealing Appy Ammers 09:45 - Jan 20 with 826 viewssaint22

Gold & Sullivan And old brown envelope Allardyce

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55723425
Dodgy dealing Appy Ammers on 11:26 - Jan 20 with 759 viewsRon11

Allardyce already said, 'we could only get the deal done with that arrangement'. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Maybe you got your soiled knickers in a twist over it because Gold is Jewish, Jeremy?
And let's not forget that that Sullivan has and still is donating hundreds of thousands to teenage cancer research and more recently five figure sums to Marcus Rashford's child poverty relief fund.

But I'm sure you wouldn't want to publicise anything positive about these people in a hundred years.
Dodgy dealing Appy Ammers on 13:08 - Jan 20 with 702 viewssaint22

Dodgy dealing Appy Ammers on 11:26 - Jan 20 by Ron11

Allardyce already said, 'we could only get the deal done with that arrangement'. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Maybe you got your soiled knickers in a twist over it because Gold is Jewish, Jeremy?
And let's not forget that that Sullivan has and still is donating hundreds of thousands to teenage cancer research and more recently five figure sums to Marcus Rashford's child poverty relief fund.

But I'm sure you wouldn't want to publicise anything positive about these people in a hundred years.

sssssh you right wing Mail reading self serving Tory, why make it about race, or maybe thats just the way you are

I flagged it because why agree to that when the club is fighting for survival and you are bringing a player in to improve the team

God you are a bit of a del dunce type aren't you, thought those days were gone
Dodgy dealing Appy Ammers on 16:09 - Jan 20 with 623 viewsRon11

Dodgy dealing Appy Ammers on 13:08 - Jan 20 by saint22

sssssh you right wing Mail reading self serving Tory, why make it about race, or maybe thats just the way you are

I flagged it because why agree to that when the club is fighting for survival and you are bringing a player in to improve the team

The days of you being a complete retard certainly haven't gone.
I told you before, the last time I voted, it was for Labour.

Jeremy's little arse licker.
Dodgy dealing Appy Ammers on 17:50 - Jan 20 with 574 viewsChesham_Saint

Dodgy dealing Appy Ammers on 13:08 - Jan 20 by saint22

In the spirit of investigation, every time you gratuitously knock the Daily Mail I’m going to buy a copy just to see if your vitriol is well founded. Unfortunately that will mean you will be indirectly donating to the fascist bast ard Tories, but there you go...

Conversely, I’m minded to do the same every time the Guardian gets a kicking too.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024