Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biden 07:08 - Jan 21 with 2167 viewssaint22

What a great speech, after all the divisive sh1te spouted but his pathetic reality tv predecessor it was so good to hear a clear decisive positive leader
Now for one in this country please
Biden on 17:55 - Jan 21 with 685 viewsgeezershoong1

Biden on 15:06 - Jan 21 by DorsetIan

Trump being shown to be a white supremacist sympathiser and having consistently lied about and downplayed Covid so that now there are 400,000+ dead, you mean?

What a bummer that trivial things like that should inspire 80+ million people to vote him out. Such a shame for Trump. So unfair.

74,000,000 racist bigots in the US then?

They've got some real problems there haven't they?

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Biden on 18:19 - Jan 21 with 663 viewsSadoldgit

Biden on 13:14 - Jan 21 by SaintNick

The opposition is there to hold the government to account and I am not saying that Boris has done everything right.

But I am sick to death of the continuous points scoring from all other parties, if the govt say that they will lock down on Thursday at 3pm, someone will say that it should be Wedesday at 1pm and Scotland will do it on Tuesday just to be different.

At the moment we have a very high death rate no one is denying that, but America is lower than many countries, does than mean Trump should get a round of applause.

Just for the record Belgium, Czech Republic and Italy have a higher death rate than us , rates are changing daily though.

My points were not to make political statements or quote multi millionaire footballers with consciences, but to agree with Biden, it is time to stop fighting each other for a while and start to fight Covid, the biggest killer that we as a world have faced

What do you mean about fighting each other Nick? If you mean not criticising the government when they make poor decisions, why not? They have been pressurised into making several u-turns when they have got things wrong.
Biden on 18:58 - Jan 21 with 629 viewsSadoldgit

Biden on 16:13 - Jan 21 by 1885_SFC

Yes. Nice to see Lady Gaga singing at the inauguration of her father, President Gaga.

Biden could live to be 100 and still be a more competent POTUS than the Orange Buffoon.
Biden on 19:18 - Jan 21 with 607 viewsRon11

Biden on 17:43 - Jan 21 by saint22

oh look its rightwing Ron

No intelligent comment on my cut from the Guardian then?
Biden on 19:19 - Jan 21 with 607 viewsSaintsforeverj

Biden on 18:19 - Jan 21 by Sadoldgit

What do you mean about fighting each other Nick? If you mean not criticising the government when they make poor decisions, why not? They have been pressurised into making several u-turns when they have got things wrong.

He probably means stop the extremely politically biased comments that don't have any balance or understanding. The "hate" towards the Tories come what may, from some is tedious and is very clear from some. It's all the government's fault, doesn't help anything. The Scottish and Welsh leaders have also made late decisions and done U turns, so blame them too, but that's the point, they aren't Tories so it's ok for them to U turn of course.

The biased hate towards the elected government, by a few is just that. We all know the government has made mistakes, like many others in the world. I know what Nick means, it is tedious political point scoring and there just isn't any point in having a discussion. I know that a discussion with you, will start with It's all the government's fault, the orange buffoon, Boris the clown (just personal insults on a football forum, that make you just a bad as the person you are describing), how great Starmer and Biden are and the discussion will end the same, so there is no point.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2021 19:40]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Biden on 19:38 - Jan 21 with 584 views1885_SFC

Biden on 18:58 - Jan 21 by Sadoldgit

Biden could live to be 100 and still be a more competent POTUS than the Orange Buffoon.

A very dull and boring man with no charisma & zero personality.

I can clearly see why you've already taken to him...

Old School is Cool

Biden on 20:13 - Jan 21 with 552 viewsDorsetIan

Biden on 17:12 - Jan 21 by Ron11

He (Biden) hates us, yet Great Britain was the first to support the 2nd Iraq war implemented by his direct lies to the senate resulting in the deaths of several thousand US and UK military and up to a million Iraqis. From The Guardian (wow) 17/02/20 :
'Biden chose all 18 witnesses in the main Senate hearings on the Iraq war. He mainly chose people who supported a pro-war position, in favour of regime change as the stated US policy. He stated that Iraq permits Al Qaida to live and move freely about in Iraq.
These lies about Al Qaida were perhaps the most transparently obvious falsehoods created to justify the Iraq war. As anyone familiar with the subject matter will testify, Saddam Hussein had a particular hatred for religious extremists, particularly Al Qaida and would have kept them under strict control.
But Biden pointedly did not choose any of the many expert witnesses who would have explained that to the Senate or the media. Dick Durbin - 'The American People were deceived'.
To the faces of those many British service men and women who died in that war supporting his and Bush's lies whether they wanted to be there or not, he doesn't want to talk to us because he's 'Irish'.
A lying two faced cu nt is what he is.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2021 17:14]

Let's see if he hates us. I know the Trump gave us nothing.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Biden on 20:17 - Jan 21 with 549 viewsDorsetIan

Biden on 17:18 - Jan 21 by Ron11

Says it all, really.
His terrorist friends.

Does this one say it all too?

https://images.app.goo.gl/WuxkCkdJfyFGCVNQ8

Login to get fewer ads

Biden on 20:18 - Jan 21 with 546 viewsDorsetIan

Biden on 17:55 - Jan 21 by geezershoong1

74,000,000 racist bigots in the US then?

They've got some real problems there haven't they?

No, just 74,000,000 who didn't mind that he was one. And 7,000,000 fewer than those who did.

Biden on 20:35 - Jan 21 with 538 viewsBerber

Biden on 09:44 - Jan 21 by thissceptredsaint

I don't understand Nicks point. I agree an opposition is there to hold the government to account for their failings and to make them answerable to the public as to how decisions are made and for whom they benefit.

I am firmly in the camp that Starmer has done little to oppose or hold this government to account or stand up for ordinary people. We have the highest rate of Covid in the world, does Nick want Boris to have a round of applause for this 'world beating' feat?

Marcus Rashford has been far more articulate and 'forensic' in showing this government up for what it is:

A murderous gangster cartel that sees no wrong in making profits from the misery of the poor and sees us as expendable as long as the shareholders get their wack.

"A murderous gangster cartel that sees no wrong in making profits from the misery of the poor and sees us as expendable as long as the shareholders get their wack."

Did you write Trump's ANTIFA speeches? About the same level of logic and sweeping, exaggerated misinformation. It's hard to take the rest of the argument seriously when it's wrapped in codswallop.
Biden on 16:49 - Jan 22 with 459 viewsNewdawn2014

that`s because here is a man who DOES wear his big boy pants ! loved the poet laureate`s contribution too .
Biden on 18:08 - Jan 22 with 439 viewsRon11

Biden on 20:17 - Jan 21 by DorsetIan

Does this one say it all too?

https://images.app.goo.gl/WuxkCkdJfyFGCVNQ8

As persuaded by Blair.
We'll see if Biden will ever shake the hand of the queen.
Somehow I doubt it.
Biden on 19:08 - Jan 22 with 412 viewsHeisenberg

Biden on 18:08 - Jan 22 by Ron11

As persuaded by Blair.
We'll see if Biden will ever shake the hand of the queen.
Somehow I doubt it.

Did you follow Johnson’s advice and shake hands with people when you went abroad twice during the pandemic not knowing whether you had the virus or not ?

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024