Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) 15:49 - Jan 26 with 2552 viewsSaintNick

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 16:48 - Jan 26 with 1279 viewsericofarabia

On a nice positive note Kev Friend is Ref and Lawro has us down for a win.

We have scored 1 goal in our last 5 Prem games, Arsenal are looking to keep their 5th consecutive EPL clean sheet!!

We will have an even weaker line up than on Saturday, but Arsenal's will be much stronger. Maybe they'll still play Cedric to even Full Back quotas up a little!!

Aptly the only beer I have in the fridge for tonight is Doombar

Being the Happy Clapper that I actually am, the stuff above is said tongue in cheek, I'm hoping rather than expecting a brilliant backs against the wall rearguard battle and pulling off a memorable 1-0 win, like the Liverpool and last season's Man City!! COYS
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 17:38 - Jan 26 with 1269 views1885_SFC

Well it's going to be a tough game with 3 of our regular back 4 missing.

Redmond returning, albeit on the bench, is a big boost. I know he blows hot n cold - but on his day, he's more than capable of winning a game for us.

I guess this is where I say that yep - I'd settle for a point tonight!

Old School is Cool

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 17:47 - Jan 26 with 1251 viewsBicester_North

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 17:38 - Jan 26 by 1885_SFC

Well it's going to be a tough game with 3 of our regular back 4 missing.

Redmond returning, albeit on the bench, is a big boost. I know he blows hot n cold - but on his day, he's more than capable of winning a game for us.

I guess this is where I say that yep - I'd settle for a point tonight!

A point would be good enough, unless it’s courtesy of another 96th minute Lacazette equaliser

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 18:49 - Jan 26 with 1193 viewssaint22

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 16:48 - Jan 26 by ericofarabia

On a nice positive note Kev Friend is Ref and Lawro has us down for a win.

We have scored 1 goal in our last 5 Prem games, Arsenal are looking to keep their 5th consecutive EPL clean sheet!!

We will have an even weaker line up than on Saturday, but Arsenal's will be much stronger. Maybe they'll still play Cedric to even Full Back quotas up a little!!

Aptly the only beer I have in the fridge for tonight is Doombar

Being the Happy Clapper that I actually am, the stuff above is said tongue in cheek, I'm hoping rather than expecting a brilliant backs against the wall rearguard battle and pulling off a memorable 1-0 win, like the Liverpool and last season's Man City!! COYS

oh dear god not Friend, he hates us! And he is useless
A point and no more injuries I would take now
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 18:49]
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 19:12 - Jan 26 with 1159 viewsCenturion

A draw would be a good result.

I think Arsenal will be more motivated tonight for the League than Cup.
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 19:17 - Jan 26 with 1152 viewssaint22

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 19:12 - Jan 26 by Centurion

No Salisu
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 19:18 - Jan 26 with 1145 views1885_SFC

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 19:17 - Jan 26 by saint22

No Salisu

It's too cold for him tonight.

Old School is Cool

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 19:26 - Jan 26 with 1126 viewsSadoldgit

Great news, Cedric is playing again! I’m down for 1-1.
Login to get fewer ads

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 19:27 - Jan 26 with 1119 viewsericofarabia

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 19:17 - Jan 26 by saint22

No Salisu

Yawn. zzzzzzzzz
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 19:45 - Jan 26 with 1092 viewssaint22

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 19:18 - Jan 26 by 1885_SFC

It's too cold for him tonight.

He looks amazing in July at the pre season camp in Spain though
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 20:20 - Jan 26 with 1047 viewssaint22

Yessssss
Great corner routine
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 20:23 - Jan 26 with 1036 viewssaint22

Good one casual jack
Ffs
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 20:54 - Jan 26 with 931 viewssaint22

What on earth is McCarthy doing!?!!!
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 20:57 - Jan 26 with 907 viewsHeisenberg

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 20:54 - Jan 26 by saint22

What on earth is McCarthy doing!?!!!

That's Salisu, Stephens and McCarthy you have whined about you complete and utter bellend

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 20:59 - Jan 26 with 897 viewssaint22

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 20:57 - Jan 26 by Heisenberg

That's Salisu, Stephens and McCarthy you have whined about you complete and utter bellend

So you are happy with how we gifted them two goals are you?
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:00 - Jan 26 with 893 viewsCity_boy

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 20:57 - Jan 26 by Heisenberg

Quite right too. Both Stephens and McCarthy have made school boy errors that may cost us this game,
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:03 - Jan 26 with 875 viewsHeisenberg

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 20:59 - Jan 26 by saint22

So you are happy with how we gifted them two goals are you?

You whine all the time. Yes they made mistakes but you can't wait to get on there backs.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:07 - Jan 26 with 846 viewssaint22

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:00 - Jan 26 by City_boy

Quite right too. Both Stephens and McCarthy have made school boy errors that may cost us this game,

Finally someone who doesn’t tolerate stupid errors that have cost us time and again
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:07 - Jan 26 with 840 viewsBison

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:03 - Jan 26 by Heisenberg

You whine all the time. Yes they made mistakes but you can't wait to get on there backs.

Saint22 is a minge bag .

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:09 - Jan 26 with 837 viewssaint22

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:03 - Jan 26 by Heisenberg

It’s their
And Stephen’s is an accident waiting to happen and if we had signed a decent CB who could play for us and not be afraid of the cold he wouldn’t be playing
And McCarthy barely comes off his line for crosses yet charges out like a loon for no reason
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:11 - Jan 26 with 831 views1885_SFC

Our passing needs to improve. We could still get something from this with better/quicker balls to the front men.

Old School is Cool

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:15 - Jan 26 with 793 viewsIngskneeslide

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:09 - Jan 26 by saint22

It’s their
And Stephen’s is an accident waiting to happen and if we had signed a decent CB who could play for us and not be afraid of the cold he wouldn’t be playing
And McCarthy barely comes off his line for crosses yet charges out like a loon for no reason

Please Fück off and support another team, we don’t need your kind on here or anywhere near our team once stadiums reopen. Thanks x
Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:15 - Jan 26 with 794 viewsdarthvader

They look frighting coming foward tonight .
They are also pressing us at times but i think that will fade a bit .
Frustraing that the times we do go foward and look threatening it breaks down or shot saved
Ings looks off or frustrated .
Stu armstrong is playing fantastic . Looks strong .

Redmond hopefully will come on and score two to win us the game

keep the faith coyr

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:15 - Jan 26 with 793 viewsHeisenberg

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:07 - Jan 26 by saint22

Finally someone who doesn’t tolerate stupid errors that have cost us time and again

Cost us time and again ? McCarthy has pulled off loads of important saves. Stephens isn't the greatest but has played ok as a back up. Why don't you go for Walcott? ? He's been shite with terrible shooting and final balls. Just grow a pair. This is a Saints side doing ok and winning enough games. If you want perfection and to win all the time go and support someone else.

Saints V Arsenal Matchday Thread (League) (n/t) on 21:17 - Jan 26 with 781 viewsButty101

What’s happened to Walcott, massively gone off the boil.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024