Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last night's official Southampton FC post match show on Facebook 10:45 - Feb 3 with 743 viewsNumber_58

Did I miss it or did they bottle it? I was looking forward to Kenzie saying 'and here's a message from Ben in Totton who says 'what a f*cking shower of sh*t #mikedeanisac*nt'
Last night's official Southampton FC post match show on Facebook on 11:30 - Feb 3 with 695 viewsKennington

Message from Jisheng in Beijing, “Red team very good, as we saint say c’mon you reds”.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Last night's official Southampton FC post match show on Facebook on 11:41 - Feb 3 with 678 viewspjt50

Yes, I was searching for that too. They certainly said in the Preview that they would be doing one. I wonder what changed their minds...

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Last night's official Southampton FC post match show on Facebook on 14:50 - Feb 4 with 489 viewspjt50

Not only that, after 2 days I was just about ready to watch the highlights to see if it was as bad as I remembered but they don't seem to have put those on the website either. Maybe Dave Merrington's comments weren't too flattering. Either that or they're trying to airbrush it from the season.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024