Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool 1 City 4 18:12 - Feb 7 with 1228 viewsBicester_North

Looking forward to Klopp’s interview and hearing how much harder they’ve had it than Man City

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Liverpool 1 City 4 on 18:14 - Feb 7 with 1221 viewsSaintsforeverj

It's been a difficult few days for Saints fans, but the thought of Klopp asking Pep to borrow the trophy for the open top bus Tour has cheered me up slightly.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2021 18:34]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Liverpool 1 City 4 on 19:10 - Feb 7 with 1106 viewsBlue

Lovely job, always nice to see them well beaten, except by united.

Salah still a diving terwat.

Foden magnificent and Gundogan maintaining his form from the last 3-4 months, despite the penalty miss.

Still stood in the Kippax

Liverpool 1 City 4 on 19:16 - Feb 7 with 1092 viewssolent_toffee

Liverpool 1 City 4 on 19:10 - Feb 7 by Blue

Foden magnificent and Gundogan maintaining his form from the last 3-4 months, despite the penalty miss.

Salad’s sense of entitlement at going down is staggering.

Made up for Foden, he’s come on leaps and bounds since my brother used to be his coach at Reddish Vulcans!
Liverpool 1 City 4 on 19:26 - Feb 7 with 1084 viewsSonicBoom

Football is crap now isnt it. If you don't believe me, what the Salahoenalty. Slight tug on his arm and then a ridiculous arch of the back followed by both legs collapsing. Cue various experts all agreeing there was contact but really everyone looks at it and thinks that its never a pen.
But these days everyone just goes along with it. Its rubbish and makes the game a farce.
Liverpool 1 City 4 on 21:00 - Feb 7 with 975 viewsRon11

Liverpool 1 City 4 on 19:26 - Feb 7 by SonicBoom

Football is crap now isnt it. If you don't believe me, what the Salahoenalty. Slight tug on his arm and then a ridiculous arch of the back followed by both legs collapsing. Cue various experts all agreeing there was contact but really everyone looks at it and thinks that its never a pen.
But these days everyone just goes along with it. Its rubbish and makes the game a farce.

Liverpool 1 City 4 on 21:32 - Feb 7 with 937 viewssolent_toffee

Liverpool 1 City 4 on 19:10 - Feb 7 by Blue

Thought you might like this.....

https://mobile.twitter.com/pabb85/status/1358488078692843524?s=10
Liverpool 1 City 4 on 08:47 - Feb 8 with 780 viewsSonicBoom

Dunno about you but I hate that. Some shrieking twerp over-acting because he's got a camera on him. You're a fully grown man not a 5 year old having a tantrum in Tescos.
Liverpool 1 City 4 on 09:14 - Feb 8 with 762 viewssolent_toffee

Liverpool 1 City 4 on 08:47 - Feb 8 by SonicBoom

Dunno about you but I hate that. Some shrieking twerp over-acting because he's got a camera on him. You're a fully grown man not a 5 year old having a tantrum in Tescos.

It’s horrific isn’t it? The twerps in front of the camera have probably never set foot in the stadiums of the clubs that they totally lose their shit over.

Imagine if there was one from your game last week against United. I reckon the camera would have been turned off at 0-3.
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool 1 City 4 on 11:55 - Feb 8 with 676 viewskingslandstand1

Liverpool 1 City 4 on 21:32 - Feb 7 by solent_toffee

Thought you might like this.....

https://mobile.twitter.com/pabb85/status/1358488078692843524?s=10

The Pundits etc will call that Passion won't they, I call it downright stupidity and "look at me I absolutely luv my club" but as said, they've probably never been in the ground

And why wear "your" club colours when sat in front of your laptop! Tw@ts, although every club must have them
Liverpool 1 City 4 on 11:57 - Feb 8 with 674 viewsSadoldgit

Liverpool 1 City 4 on 19:26 - Feb 7 by SonicBoom

Football is a contact sport, always has been, always will be. The problem is how do you define what contact constitutes a foul? Players now are saying that they go down if they get contact because if they don’t they won’t get the decision. Thing is, you shouldn’t have to fall over if the contact wasn’t enough to make you fall over in order to get the decision if there is enough contact to constitute a foul. You can’t even jump with a goalkeeper now without a foul being given. Crazy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024