Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports: Hate Won't Stop Us 16:47 - Feb 9 with 1179 viewsRon11

Sky Sports: 'Sky Sports is committed to making Sky Sports.com and our channels on social media a place for comment and debate that is free of abuse, hate and profanity'.
Why then do you still employ someone joyfully addressed as 'Carra' in a leading role who is guilty of all three against a young girl, with a large mouthful of spit thrown just to round off an act of hate which no doubt included good dose of profanity?
Absolute hypocrisy and an insult to most football fans who do not indulge in any of the above.
Sky Sports: Hate Won't Stop Us on 17:43 - Feb 9 with 1111 viewskernow

Hate stops me from subscribing.
Do you have SKY?
Sky Sports: Hate Won't Stop Us on 20:22 - Feb 9 with 950 viewsKennington

If you’ve ever tried to cancel Sky, you’ll know they use every devious tactic to as good as stop you. After several attempts including having the phone put down on me, I was advised by a sky operative to say I was emigrating. Only then did I free myself from them. Like so many organisations they should really sort their own shit out before they preach to everyone else.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Sky Sports: Hate Won't Stop Us on 22:00 - Feb 9 with 881 viewsRon11

Sky Sports: Hate Won't Stop Us on 20:22 - Feb 9 by Kennington

If you’ve ever tried to cancel Sky, you’ll know they use every devious tactic to as good as stop you. After several attempts including having the phone put down on me, I was advised by a sky operative to say I was emigrating. Only then did I free myself from them. Like so many organisations they should really sort their own shit out before they preach to everyone else.

Absolutely
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024