Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palace vs Burnley 14:41 - Feb 13 with 951 viewsBerber

Looking at this fixture, I am struggling to believe that the PL is the best league in the world. Probably no more than 55,000 people in the entire world interested in the result. I don't mean to be derogatory to either club or sets of supporters, but really.....
Crystal Palace vs Burnley on 16:08 - Feb 13 with 888 viewsdirk_doone

What a great goal that was! I've always been impressed by Lowton. Jay Rodriguez is having a good game too. 3-0 to Burnley. That Mee injury looked serious. He was down for a long time before they stretchered him off. Let's hope he's OK.

Man City v Spurs and Brighton v Villa to come. I've never watched so many Premier League games as I have during this lockdown but I have to say the standard of entertainment is generally very high, with plenty of goals. I've watched a few Serie A games too but they are slower and nowhere near as entertaining.

[Post edited 13 Feb 2021 17:06]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Crystal Palace vs Burnley on 18:00 - Feb 13 with 797 viewsChesham_Saint

Whilst Burnley’s support might be quite limited thanks to its catchment area and a few celebrity tvvats like Alastair Campbell, Palace have pretty good support so you’re being way too harsh with that 55,000 comment. Palace easily have that many fans with more spread around the place.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2021 23:56]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Crystal Palace vs Burnley on 19:39 - Feb 13 with 749 viewsTimSaint

Weren't you, as a Saints fan, interested in the result ? I know I was.
Palace would have gone above us with a win or draw.
A win for Burnley and they would move to within 3 points of us.

I think the population of Burnley is about 88-90,000 and doesn't everyone from Burnley support Burnley ? :-)

TimSaint

Crystal Palace vs Burnley on 19:46 - Feb 13 with 736 viewsSadoldgit

I expect someone on a football forum somewhere in the country has posted a similar post about the Southampton v Wolves match.
Crystal Palace vs Burnley on 22:53 - Feb 13 with 647 viewskingslandstand1

So what one is?

Germany? Oh wait a minute. France? Oh wait a minute. Spain? Italy? Oh wait a minute Well, ok maybe there is a 3rd team that may win la Liga now

At least over here any team can beat any team in the league which must make it a good competition
Crystal Palace vs Burnley on 09:47 - Feb 14 with 557 viewsBison

Crystal Palace vs Burnley on 22:53 - Feb 13 by kingslandstand1

So what one is?

Germany? Oh wait a minute. France? Oh wait a minute. Spain? Italy? Oh wait a minute Well, ok maybe there is a 3rd team that may win la Liga now

At least over here any team can beat any team in the league which must make it a good competition

I think they said last night that 9 different teams have been top of the league this season.

I still hope the 'Big 6' f-off and join a European league and leave us smaller clubs to it , but I would much rather watch our league then any other one.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Crystal Palace vs Burnley on 10:24 - Feb 14 with 521 viewsBerber

Crystal Palace vs Burnley on 19:46 - Feb 13 by Sadoldgit

I expect someone on a football forum somewhere in the country has posted a similar post about the Southampton v Wolves match.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024