Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The cult of hassenhutl 13:52 - Feb 14 with 3829 viewsJaySaint

6 defeats in a row (top flight) for the first time ever....

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

The cult of hassenhutl on 13:56 - Feb 14 with 2077 views1885_SFC

And Chelsea up next...

Old School is Cool

The cult of hassenhutl on 13:59 - Feb 14 with 2045 viewsI_would

All you Hassnaclue droolers, time to stick your head in a bucket, shut up and fook off!

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

The cult of hassenhutl on 13:59 - Feb 14 with 2046 viewsgrumpy

I have to say bringing back McCarthy, subbing Armstrong and playing Redmond up front did Ralph no favours.
The cult of hassenhutl on 13:59 - Feb 14 with 2045 viewscocklebreath

2 of those games without terrible decisions we probably win, simmer down

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:01 - Feb 14 with 2023 viewsRon11

With three minutes to go and 1-2 down, instead of kicking the ball up the middle, McCarthy kicks it out of play. Hassenhutl shows his frustration at this...well it was YOU who put him on the team sheet to start, pal.
And why take our best player, Armstrong off??
His plan seems to be that if they go behind, throw substitutes at it. Unfortunately then nobody seems to know what they're supposed to be doing, or where they're supposed to be.
If this carries on, I'm sure we'll be losing the likes of Ings at the end of the season.
Six defeats in a row for the first time ever is sacking form.
The cult of hassenhutl on 14:02 - Feb 14 with 2011 viewsRon11

The cult of hassenhutl on 13:59 - Feb 14 by cocklebreath

'Probably'.
Is that all we've got left?
The cult of hassenhutl on 14:05 - Feb 14 with 1991 viewsMytchettSaint

People probably said that in 2005

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:05 - Feb 14 with 1987 viewsSaintGeorge

All of you still supporting this utter failure of a manager need your heads examining.

Poll: What should remainers be called now, since they're leaving too?

Login to get fewer ads

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:09 - Feb 14 with 1952 viewsI_would

He got caught in the pen area due to shit e defending and being the last man in a desperate last ditch attempt to foil their attack. Ralph's tactical defending set up mistake . Worst record, most embarrassing results ever. making history for all the wrong reasons. Ralph should be sacked immediately. And all you can think about is getting one game further in the cup before we get well beaten by one of the top sides left in.
What a chump you are!

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:11 - Feb 14 with 1934 viewscocklebreath

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:09 - Feb 14 by I_would

He got caught in the pen area due to shit e defending and being the last man in a desperate last ditch attempt to foil their attack. Ralph's tactical defending set up mistake . Worst record, most embarrassing results ever. making history for all the wrong reasons. Ralph should be sacked immediately. And all you can think about is getting one game further in the cup before we get well beaten by one of the top sides left in.
What a chump you are!

If shearer and Mcoist are fuming wtf aren’t saints fans? Lame.

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:16 - Feb 14 with 1895 viewssaintwizzler

VAR will take off the fact we were absolute shît in the second half.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:17 - Feb 14 with 1892 viewssaint22

The cult of hassenhutl on 13:59 - Feb 14 by grumpy

I have to say bringing back McCarthy, subbing Armstrong and playing Redmond up front did Ralph no favours.

Agreed all wrong
FF has to start next week
The cult of hassenhutl on 14:18 - Feb 14 with 1884 viewsDorsetIan

It's easy to point fingers at Ralph. And, yes, he makes mistakes but the fundamental problem with our football club is not Ralph.

It's the weakness of the squad.

It's obvious from our lack of transfer activity.
It's obvious from the weakness of our benches.
And it's obvious from the fact that we consistently start well and then get worse as the game progresses and, particularly, when we replace the good players with the weaker ones.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:18 - Feb 14 with 1883 viewsSaintsforeverj

Not sure what the answer is. We have been done by VAR, but Neto still walked through our defence, Mccarthy just stood there and then Mccarthy casually kicked it out in injury time when we were searching for an equaliser. We also kept missing chance after chance and Minimino looked poor. Forster has just had 4 clean sheets. Mccarthy needs to be dropped. Walker-Peters came off and Chelsea next. It's the same thing as it was under Hughes, Pellegrino and so on. We just don't have the required quality over a whole season to compete at the top of the PL. It's just one hard slog every year because the team isn't good enough for more than 14th to 8th. It's the same every year until the team gets proper investment in it.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2021 14:22]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:22 - Feb 14 with 1860 viewscocklebreath

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:16 - Feb 14 by saintwizzler

So if the penalty is not given you don’t think we might have grown into it? Bertrands head was gone after that.

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:23 - Feb 14 with 1848 viewscocklebreath

One player I will criticise is McCarthy, he’s crap

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:30 - Feb 14 with 1802 viewsNumber_58

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:09 - Feb 14 by I_would

What a chump you are!

Do you think anyone ever takes any of your opinions seriously? After all, you are the idiot who has been telling us for years that JWP is useless.
The cult of hassenhutl on 14:33 - Feb 14 with 1782 viewsSadoldgit

We just seem to run out of steam. Fortunately we are going back to one game a week for a while which will help. Still, I take the FA cup win over this win against Wolves any day. For those slagging off the manager, really? It’s not his fault VAR decisions go against us and he would expect a goalkeeper to kick the ball out of play when we needed it up the middle. People moan about Puel playing boring football and now moan because we play attractive football.
The cult of hassenhutl on 14:34 - Feb 14 with 1769 viewsDellHero_Would

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:30 - Feb 14 by Number_58

Do you think anyone ever takes any of your opinions seriously? After all, you are the idiot who has been telling us for years that JWP is useless.

They’re not his own views, he has to ask Larry what to say and think.

How long ago was it we were top of the league and the Hasenhuttl press was a stroke of genius, anyone know?

Poll: Wearing a mask

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:36 - Feb 14 with 1749 viewsTripleNiemi

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:16 - Feb 14 by saintwizzler

Don't think we were even that good....

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:38 - Feb 14 with 1733 viewsSaintsforeverj

Puel played very cautious, dull football because again we didn't have the players. We got some one nil wins, many bore draws and a few defeats. Ralph does the opposite, more defeats, less draws, more wins. it's more exciting, but again we get found out and we end up in the same position we were under Puel. That was Puel's way of dealing with a very average squad, Ralph tries to give more entertainment, but the end result is the same. We had Hughes and Pellegrino in between. Until we invest properly in the team, it will be the same result every season no matter who the manager is.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2021 14:42]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:42 - Feb 14 with 1697 viewsI_would

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:30 - Feb 14 by Number_58

I'd worry if you morons agreed with anything I say.

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:51 - Feb 14 with 1647 views1885_SFC

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:42 - Feb 14 by I_would

Well worry no more then...

Old School is Cool

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:55 - Feb 14 with 1624 viewscynicalsaint

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:42 - Feb 14 by I_would

As long as we don't get relegated (and i don't 'think' we will get relegated) then we have had a successful season.

Last 8 in the FA Cup is more than we can reasonably have expected and comfortable in the league since the end of November. With another equal record defeat and a new record for consecutive league defeats in the bag you can't complain about it being dull.

The problem isn't the owner, the manager or the team. It's the expectation of the fans.
The cult of hassenhutl on 15:01 - Feb 14 with 1595 viewsI_would

The cult of hassenhutl on 14:05 - Feb 14 by SaintGeorge

All of you still supporting this utter failure of a manager need your heads examining.

They're not 'fans' they're ex public school trained masochists with they're rears up looking for a good caning.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024