Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cup Final 18:06 - Feb 22 with 722 viewskingslandstand1

So who's going to watch Saints at Wembley then???

Haven't looked at it in detail but Talksport were saying that there can be up to 10k in attendance at some grounds for the last Prem game of the season so will they allow travel to the capital?

And on that subject, West Ham's last home game is against us so if they are still flying I'm guess we could well be the bridesmaids with their home support behind them and no away fans? Let's just hope we are up there with them and have something to play for?
Cup Final on 18:22 - Feb 22 with 700 viewsSaintsforeverj

By the looks of it, cup final will be a test event. 10 000 but how many of that will be corporate? How will they insist that we all travel there? Will they allow us all on a coach? I doubt it. Yeah the West ham game could have fans. But looks like full crowds back by the new season, as all restrictions gone by June 21st. Thank goodness for the jab and vaccine rollout. We are at the beginning of the end.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Cup Final on 20:36 - Feb 22 with 606 views1teeminants

Cup Final on 18:22 - Feb 22 by Saintsforeverj

By the looks of it, cup final will be a test event. 10 000 but how many of that will be corporate? How will they insist that we all travel there? Will they allow us all on a coach? I doubt it. Yeah the West ham game could have fans. But looks like full crowds back by the new season, as all restrictions gone by June 21st. Thank goodness for the jab and vaccine rollout. We are at the beginning of the end.

10,000 Fans aren’t allowed until 17 th May . The FA cup final is 15 th May 😳

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Cup Final on 20:40 - Feb 22 with 603 viewsSaintsforeverj

Cup Final on 20:36 - Feb 22 by 1teeminants

True that is the date, but I read the FA cup final will be a "test" event, before restrictions are lifted. A bit like Brighton had fans for a test event before that actual date.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2021 20:40]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Cup Final on 08:28 - Feb 23 with 482 viewsMytchettSaint

Cup Final on 20:36 - Feb 22 by 1teeminants

Saints winning the cup when there are no fans allowed in stadiums would be the most Saints thing ever.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Cup Final on 09:20 - Feb 23 with 461 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Cup Final on 08:28 - Feb 23 by MytchettSaint

Saints winning the cup when there are no fans allowed in stadiums would be the most Saints thing ever.

Absolutely, I called that already - can't remember where on here but I just had a feeling it would be our year, with no fans there ...

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Cup Final on 10:12 - Feb 23 with 446 viewsfranniesTache

Cup Final on 09:20 - Feb 23 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Absolutely, I called that already - can't remember where on here but I just had a feeling it would be our year, with no fans there ...

I cannot think of anything more "saints" than winning a cup in an empty ground 2 days before fans are allowed back in to be honest.
Cup Final on 11:29 - Feb 23 with 408 viewsBison

Cup Final on 10:12 - Feb 23 by franniesTache

I cannot think of anything more "saints" than winning a cup in an empty ground 2 days before fans are allowed back in to be honest.

yes but in 20 years time there will be 25,000 fans saying they were there , just like that massive crowd that saw Nirvana at the Joiners......

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024