Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid Vaccine Side Effects 09:21 - Feb 27 with 1162 viewsSadoldgit

I had my first jab yesterday (AZ). Felt fine for 12 hours but then went to bed and starting shaking, followed by feeling like crap all night. Barely slept and still had flu like symptoms this morning. Took some painkillers and am feeling a bit better now, but has anyone else had a nasty reaction?
Covid Vaccine Side Effects on 10:01 - Feb 27 with 1118 viewsdwayne_dibley

had cold/flu like symptoms and headaches for about four days. Seems to be a common reaction to the stuff working

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Covid Vaccine Side Effects on 10:04 - Feb 27 with 1116 viewsSadoldgit

Covid Vaccine Side Effects on 10:01 - Feb 27 by dwayne_dibley

had cold/flu like symptoms and headaches for about four days. Seems to be a common reaction to the stuff working

It threw me a bit as the people I know so far who have had the jab didn’t have much of a reaction. Perhaps they had a different vaccine? Good to know it is working though!
Covid Vaccine Side Effects on 12:47 - Feb 27 with 1049 views1885_SFC

My mum had the AstraZeneca vaccine which, according to the leaflet, contains Chimpanzee flu virus. I’m not sure if it’s an adverse reaction but she’s been throwing her own sh*t at strangers!

Old School is Cool

Covid Vaccine Side Effects on 14:14 - Feb 27 with 996 viewsBerber

Covid Vaccine Side Effects on 12:47 - Feb 27 by 1885_SFC

My mum had the AstraZeneca vaccine which, according to the leaflet, contains Chimpanzee flu virus. I’m not sure if it’s an adverse reaction but she’s been throwing her own sh*t at strangers!

She takes drugs too?
Covid Vaccine Side Effects on 14:48 - Feb 27 with 973 viewsdwayne_dibley

Covid Vaccine Side Effects on 12:47 - Feb 27 by 1885_SFC

has she started on the PG Tips?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Covid Vaccine Side Effects on 17:21 - Feb 27 with 911 viewskentsouthampton

Covid Vaccine Side Effects on 10:04 - Feb 27 by Sadoldgit

It threw me a bit as the people I know so far who have had the jab didn’t have much of a reaction. Perhaps they had a different vaccine? Good to know it is working though!

Most sensible people drank two pints of water and took two paracetamol straight afterwards, I know I did.
No side effects whatsoever.
Covid Vaccine Side Effects on 19:32 - Feb 27 with 854 viewsSadoldgit

Covid Vaccine Side Effects on 17:21 - Feb 27 by kentsouthampton

Most sensible people drank two pints of water and took two paracetamol straight afterwards, I know I did.
No side effects whatsoever.

I have never been accused of being sensible. It’s a shame that the doc didn’t give that advice if it is so straightforward
Covid Vaccine Side Effects on 19:55 - Feb 27 with 837 viewskentsouthampton

Covid Vaccine Side Effects on 19:32 - Feb 27 by Sadoldgit

I have never been accused of being sensible. It’s a shame that the doc didn’t give that advice if it is so straightforward

Most doctors are giving that advice.
Login to get fewer ads

Covid Vaccine Side Effects on 10:22 - Feb 28 with 706 viewsRon11

Apparently the story is that if you have already had the virus (in many cases without even showing any symptoms) you are likely to get a reaction to the vaccination.
All I got was a sore arm for a couple of days.
Covid Vaccine Side Effects on 10:25 - Feb 28 with 705 viewsSadoldgit

Covid Vaccine Side Effects on 19:55 - Feb 27 by kentsouthampton

Most doctors are giving that advice.

Mine just said if I felt a reaction then to take some paracetamol.
Covid Vaccine Side Effects on 18:49 - Mar 1 with 582 viewssledger

I work for royal mail and collect test kits from test sites and they told me the reaction side effects that i and many others are getting to the oxford jab are a sure sign you have already had the the virus,its you're body recognizing it and fighting it off
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024