Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are the bed wetters 22:04 - Mar 1 with 1209 viewsMattFinish

w***ing themselves to a frenzy?

Let's face facts. We competed with a team that cost £400m and brought on 3 youth team players having played a CB at right back

We should be 2nd from bottom. Unless we get a new owner unfortunately the bed wetters will get their wish and Ralph will be gone because he'll end up walking
Are the bed wetters on 22:24 - Mar 1 with 1151 viewsMattFinish

When we played Newcastle recently they had Manquillo off injured and bought on a Swedish full international right back as a replacement. They then took off a £21m striker and replaced him with a £40m striker. We had 6 youth team players on the bench. Almeron scored twice for Toon. He cost more than our record signing. And that's with tight-wad Ashley as owner.

The combined wealth of Goa and Kat's 20% is £4bn putting them in 7th place as wealthiest PL owners ahead of Joe Lewis and Daniel Levy (£3.98bn) and the Glazer family (£3.8bn). Yet only Burnley and WBA have a record signing of less value than us. Mike Ashley is 12th with £2.66bn

Go figure
Are the bed wetters on 08:21 - Mar 2 with 1008 viewsdwayne_dibley

basically fooked

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Are the bed wetters on 08:43 - Mar 2 with 977 viewssaintwizzler

Are the bed wetters on 22:24 - Mar 1 by MattFinish

When we played Newcastle recently they had Manquillo off injured and bought on a Swedish full international right back as a replacement. They then took off a £21m striker and replaced him with a £40m striker. We had 6 youth team players on the bench. Almeron scored twice for Toon. He cost more than our record signing. And that's with tight-wad Ashley as owner.

The combined wealth of Goa and Kat's 20% is £4bn putting them in 7th place as wealthiest PL owners ahead of Joe Lewis and Daniel Levy (£3.98bn) and the Glazer family (£3.8bn). Yet only Burnley and WBA have a record signing of less value than us. Mike Ashley is 12th with £2.66bn

Go figure

The club is/was an investment to them.
They are in it to make money.

As long as the club stays in The Premiership it’s value will increase.
An investment.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Are the bed wetters on 08:52 - Mar 2 with 964 viewsSaintNick

Are the bed wetters on 22:24 - Mar 1 by MattFinish

Go figure

If your point is that it doesnt matter how much money you have that you are not guaranteed success then you have proved that point.

No one buys a football club as an investment to sell on, they are hard to sell as is shown by how many Premier league football clubs actually change hands each year,.

I didn't hear it but apparently Jason Dodd got ripped to bits by the Palace Chairman(maybe ex Chairman) on talk sport the other week when our ex Captain said a few things about our owner and lack of investment.

The basic gist being that anyone out there looking for a football club can get one with plenty of potential in the Championship, or for that matter even Sunderland in League one as we were when Markus bought us.

If he was still alive we would have been sold a lot quicker than we were, he always had a five year plan, get us back to the Premier League as a sustainable business and then sell.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Are the bed wetters on 09:31 - Mar 2 with 920 viewsHeisenberg

The simple fact is Saints as they stand cannot compete in this league. Unless you have a Russian or Arab willing to spend ridiculous amounts then a cup run and survival is as good as it gets. Just enjoy the ride and put it into perspective. Football doesn’t start and end with the premier league.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Are the bed wetters on 09:57 - Mar 2 with 895 viewsRon11

They could have have got something from that game last night if Ralph had started Bednarek in his normal position and played JWP at right back with Tella in midfield. I've never been one to knock Redmond but he was worse than dire last night, constantly giving the ball away, but was only taken off near the end, and even then he appeared to find it highly amusing.
They looked transformed as soon as Bednarek moved back to the centre of defence and Tella came on, but as has been the case a few other times this season, it was all done far far too late.
And for that I blame the manager/coach, not the owners.
Are the bed wetters on 12:03 - Mar 2 with 840 viewssaint22

Are the bed wetters on 09:57 - Mar 2 by Ron11

They could have have got something from that game last night if Ralph had started Bednarek in his normal position and played JWP at right back with Tella in midfield. I've never been one to knock Redmond but he was worse than dire last night, constantly giving the ball away, but was only taken off near the end, and even then he appeared to find it highly amusing.
They looked transformed as soon as Bednarek moved back to the centre of defence and Tella came on, but as has been the case a few other times this season, it was all done far far too late.
And for that I blame the manager/coach, not the owners.

spot on, Ralphs leave it late subs have always annoyed me
as for redmond he needs dropping for a while
he seems to think he is well above us yet he consistently fails to deliver, always looking backwards, giving the ball away, not playing simple passes and failing to score for games on end
His ball retention last night was beyond sh1te
Are the bed wetters on 13:15 - Mar 2 with 793 viewsI_would

Great bring it on ! Goodbye Ralph

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Are the bed wetters on 13:31 - Mar 2 with 771 viewsDorsetIan

Are the bed wetters on 09:31 - Mar 2 by Heisenberg

The simple fact is Saints as they stand cannot compete in this league. Unless you have a Russian or Arab willing to spend ridiculous amounts then a cup run and survival is as good as it gets. Just enjoy the ride and put it into perspective. Football doesn’t start and end with the premier league.

I think this is right - we need to decide if we want to be a premier league club and if we do then there are certain minimal things that need to happen to keep the squad strong and fresh, that haven't been happening for a few years now.

I think we are a big enough club, in a big enough city, with a decent enough ground and support, and a long enough history of top flight football to realistically expect to be in the top English league.

All the ingredients are there apart from an ambitious enough owner.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Are the bed wetters on 14:33 - Mar 2 with 722 viewsButty101

Are the bed wetters on 13:31 - Mar 2 by DorsetIan

I think this is right - we need to decide if we want to be a premier league club and if we do then there are certain minimal things that need to happen to keep the squad strong and fresh, that haven't been happening for a few years now.

I think we are a big enough club, in a big enough city, with a decent enough ground and support, and a long enough history of top flight football to realistically expect to be in the top English league.

All the ingredients are there apart from an ambitious enough owner.

Turn over wise we are about the 11th biggest club in the land. Clearly we are under performing and have done for years. So lets stop this talk of just happy to be in the premiership.

I genuinely like Ralph and want him to succeed. But this run has exposed his weakness. He is not adaptable and looks out of ideas at the moment

However the silver lining is, that we have a run of winnable games (bar city away) and we could now go on a winning streak again, just in time for the cup.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Are the bed wetters on 15:04 - Mar 2 with 708 viewssledger

the facts are apart from the last 5 minutes when we had a go at everton we were absolute dog sh*t,no fight and no ideas the players and manager need to have a fu*king good look at themselves they seem in a dream world,they should be ashamed of there performance against an abject everton side who had lost there 3 previous home games
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024