Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fouls on Djnepo 23:01 - Mar 1 with 862 viewsBicester_North

Every match he gets some nasty ones and nobody ever seems to get booked for it. These ones where he goes up and then someone stamps on him as he lands seem to happen quite a bit

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Fouls on Djnepo on 23:07 - Mar 1 with 844 viewsMattFinish

The tackle by Digne was a straight red. It was worse than Bertrand's red card v Leicester which was scrutinised by VAR over and over yet Digne didn't even get a yellow.

That could have been a game changer as we were well on top at that point
Fouls on Djnepo on 01:48 - Mar 2 with 762 viewsTimSaint

Fouls on Djnepo on 23:07 - Mar 1 by MattFinish

The tackle by Digne was a straight red. It was worse than Bertrand's red card v Leicester which was scrutinised by VAR over and over yet Digne didn't even get a yellow.

The Digne foul looked really nasty - in fact, very similar to the Kante foul on Djenepo..

Hardly surprising that neither VAR not the on pitch ref punished the players concerned, yet Tella got a yellow for just a trip on Digne and last season Djenepo got a straight red for a similar foul v Newcastle.

Just no consistency with decisions and just like with hand balls, we always seem to get the decisions going against us.

TimSaint

Fouls on Djnepo on 09:59 - Mar 2 with 613 viewsRon11

Fouls on Djnepo on 23:07 - Mar 1 by MattFinish

I totally agree.
How he got away with that is criminally bad refereeing. Seems to be on the increase since Djenepo has looked increasingly confident and dangerous.
Fouls on Djnepo on 10:40 - Mar 2 with 588 viewsDorsetIan

I don't rate Djenepo at all, and I see these fouls on him as part of the clumsy, uncoordinated way that he plays. 'All arms and legs'.

This is probably a very unfair view but apart from his nice run into the box, I thought he was pretty ineffective again yesterday.

When he arrived he was supposed to be an attacking winger. He's certainly not been that. The best that can be said for him is that he has a lot of energy and commitment and has become an irritant to the opposition defensively.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Fouls on Djnepo on 10:59 - Mar 2 with 576 viewsSadoldgit

For me he has been MotM for the last two games and is looking more like the player we first saw. I think part of the problem is that he has had to adapt to Ralph’s system defensively which has taken the attacking element of his game away, but he is now showing signs of combining both. He is gangly though and is going to be prone to injuries the way he tackles. Although the whole team finally grew into the game last night, he was the one player who was at it from the start last night. He seems to have a great attitude and, for me, has the potential to become an important cog in our machine.
Fouls on Djnepo on 11:05 - Mar 2 with 569 viewsDorsetIan

Fouls on Djnepo on 10:59 - Mar 2 by Sadoldgit

For me he has been MotM for the last two games and is looking more like the player we first saw. I think part of the problem is that he has had to adapt to Ralph’s system defensively which has taken the attacking element of his game away, but he is now showing signs of combining both. He is gangly though and is going to be prone to injuries the way he tackles. Although the whole team finally grew into the game last night, he was the one player who was at it from the start last night. He seems to have a great attitude and, for me, has the potential to become an important cog in our machine.

I would never fault his attitude or his energy.

And it's good to know that others can see something in his footballing ability that that I can't !

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Fouls on Djnepo on 12:22 - Mar 2 with 532 viewssaint22

I agree he is growing in confidence and tbh must find it so frustrating being asked to playa defensive role as he clearly is nt atet type of player
I guess he is adapting due to injuries but if and when we get players back I would like to see him unleashed much further forward even as a foil for Danny, he looks like player who would cause huge problems in a nd around the opposite box and equally cause us huge problems in and around ours!
Fouls on Djnepo on 14:38 - Mar 2 with 475 viewsButty101

He had one great run, but other than that gave away stupid freekicks and constantly lost the ball. I thought he was useless lastnight.

Armstrong was head and shoulders above everyone else. What a great signing hes been.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Login to get fewer ads

Fouls on Djnepo on 14:46 - Mar 2 with 473 viewssledger

digne commits those type of fouls every week,in real time it looked naughty let alone var looking yet we cop 2 bookings that didnt even look fouls,the standard of refereeing is absolute garbage in the main
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024