Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoic dry bed brigade 13:40 - Mar 2 with 1940 viewsKennington

I see every time we implode then the view is any criticism is ‘bed wetting’, which by the way is a strange phrase that I’ve not really seen other than on here.

Although we have managed 1 point in 25 or is it 27? It’s ok and we shouldn’t criticise and instead we should accept the complete dysfunctional mess that is clear from absent owners to coaches to the marketing of kits. There are seemingly issues from top to bottom. But let’s all be stoic and not complain.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Stoic dry bed brigade on 13:57 - Mar 2 with 1917 viewsSaintNick

Criticism is healthy when it is reasoned and the person giving it explains their viewpoint, when it is just a one line rant that is just repeating one line rants read elsewhere it is bedwetting

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Stoic dry bed brigade on 14:23 - Mar 2 with 1885 viewsButty101

Stoic dry bed brigade on 13:57 - Mar 2 by SaintNick

Criticism is healthy when it is reasoned and the person giving it explains their viewpoint, when it is just a one line rant that is just repeating one line rants read elsewhere it is bedwetting

Nick you keep peddling out the same unfounded rubbish about Marcus's reign, to try and in some way justify the current owners. You have done it again today, saying how his plan was to sell after 5 years. A quick google shows that he only ever said he was in for the long term, not mid term quick buck..
So by your recocking this makes you a bet wetter :-)

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Stoic dry bed brigade on 15:34 - Mar 2 with 1839 viewsSadoldgit

As someone who enjoys sleeping in a dry bed, I don’t see the point in the blame culture. I am sure people try their best for the most part and they aren’t always going to get it right or be successful, so what is the point of getting the pitchforks out? Constructive critisum is fine but how often do you see that? Normally it is just a pile of ill informed venting. It might make some people feel better but it doesn’t change the situation and just makes those it is aimed at more defensive. Gao isn’t going to suddenly spend more money on the club because he is getting flak on social media. Ralph isn’t going to drop Redmond because people on here think he is crap. I am just as unhappy about the situation as everybody else buy moaning about it day in day out on social media doesn’t change a thing and just breeds more negativity. When things are going badly we need to pull together and get behind the club. When Gao finally finds his buyer what then? How long without success will it be before it all kicks off again? We have a perfectly good manager and a perfectly good 1st team and there is no reason why we can’t pick up points again and finish mid table. If we don’t the world will not end, no matter how many dummies get thrown out of the prams, nothing will change. For now we need to get behind the manager and the team snd get through this rough patch as quickly as possible. The inquest can start when we know our fate when the season is over.
Stoic dry bed brigade on 16:14 - Mar 2 with 1820 viewsButty101

Stoic dry bed brigade on 15:34 - Mar 2 by Sadoldgit

As someone who enjoys sleeping in a dry bed, I don’t see the point in the blame culture. I am sure people try their best for the most part and they aren’t always going to get it right or be successful, so what is the point of getting the pitchforks out? Constructive critisum is fine but how often do you see that? Normally it is just a pile of ill informed venting. It might make some people feel better but it doesn’t change the situation and just makes those it is aimed at more defensive. Gao isn’t going to suddenly spend more money on the club because he is getting flak on social media. Ralph isn’t going to drop Redmond because people on here think he is crap. I am just as unhappy about the situation as everybody else buy moaning about it day in day out on social media doesn’t change a thing and just breeds more negativity. When things are going badly we need to pull together and get behind the club. When Gao finally finds his buyer what then? How long without success will it be before it all kicks off again? We have a perfectly good manager and a perfectly good 1st team and there is no reason why we can’t pick up points again and finish mid table. If we don’t the world will not end, no matter how many dummies get thrown out of the prams, nothing will change. For now we need to get behind the manager and the team snd get through this rough patch as quickly as possible. The inquest can start when we know our fate when the season is over.

wow im going to call you ICE MAN as you are just so damm cool.

More likely you have had a lobotomy and dont know what day it is, let alone whats going on in the football world.

Stoic dry bed brigade on 16:48 - Mar 2 with 1797 viewsdwayne_dibley

interesting discussion points but in reality the club and players are only concerned with the financial impact. There is a PR performance designed to maximise revenue income but that should not be mistaken for a corporate love-in with the paying punters

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Stoic dry bed brigade on 17:32 - Mar 2 with 1770 viewsI_would

Stoic dry bed brigade on 15:34 - Mar 2 by Sadoldgit

Redmond on the bench! Ralph out!

mm........... Yes Sad One I do feel a bit better now, thanks.

Perhaps I could get a Redmond cushion and shoot it!

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Stoic dry bed brigade on 18:46 - Mar 2 with 1716 viewsIngskneeslide

Stoic dry bed brigade on 17:32 - Mar 2 by I_would

Redmond on the bench! Ralph out!

mm........... Yes Sad One I do feel a bit better now, thanks.

Perhaps I could get a Redmond cushion and shoot it!

Ward-Prowse rejected part-time outfit Pompey and now we have to put up with your weirdness on here because you can’t handle it. You’re throwing the longest and most futile tantrum in history Larry
Stoic dry bed brigade on 21:10 - Mar 2 with 1656 viewsSadoldgit

Stoic dry bed brigade on 16:14 - Mar 2 by Butty101

wow im going to call you ICE MAN as you are just so damm cool.

More likely you have had a lobotomy and dont know what day it is, let alone whats going on in the football world.

A simple “I don’t agree with you” would have sufficed. There are more important things in life than losing football matches, really there are. We have been in relegation struggles before and we have even been relegated, yet life goes on. Sticking pins in a voodoo doll of Gao will not change anything no will slagging off the club at every opportunity but if it makes you feel better (and I know it makes you feel better Barry) then knock yourselves out.
Login to get fewer ads

Stoic dry bed brigade on 10:08 - Mar 3 with 1584 viewsButty101

Stoic dry bed brigade on 21:10 - Mar 2 by Sadoldgit

A simple “I don’t agree with you” would have sufficed. There are more important things in life than losing football matches, really there are. We have been in relegation struggles before and we have even been relegated, yet life goes on. Sticking pins in a voodoo doll of Gao will not change anything no will slagging off the club at every opportunity but if it makes you feel better (and I know it makes you feel better Barry) then knock yourselves out.

Maybe you should find another message board. Then you can discuss more important things than football on a football board....

Stoic dry bed brigade on 12:32 - Mar 3 with 1549 viewsI_would

Stoic dry bed brigade on 18:46 - Mar 2 by Ingskneeslide

Ward-Prowse rejected part-time outfit Pompey and now we have to put up with your weirdness on here because you can’t handle it. You’re throwing the longest and most futile tantrum in history Larry

I haven't mentioned the marathon jogging boy. Why do you keep bringing him up?

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Stoic dry bed brigade on 14:02 - Mar 3 with 1517 viewsSadoldgit

Stoic dry bed brigade on 10:08 - Mar 3 by Butty101

Maybe you should find another message board. Then you can discuss more important things than football on a football board....

I do discuss other things elsewhere but thank you for your concern.
Stoic dry bed brigade on 16:46 - Mar 3 with 1472 viewsNewdawn2014

Someone famous said, respond, don`t react.
Stoic dry bed brigade on 23:21 - Mar 3 with 1424 viewsericofarabia

None of this Bed wetting nonsense for me, but I wish things would perk up a tad!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024