Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Singing about the opposition 12:20 - Mar 14 with 1745 viewskentsouthampton

You could end up fined or in prison under the new law those nice Tories are bringing in.

Singing about the opposition on 14:00 - Mar 14 with 1674 viewsBazza

Nice extract and your point is?

Are you really saying it's ok to break laws or do serious harm ? Are you supporting Rebellion Extinction? What have I missed?
Singing about the opposition on 15:06 - Mar 14 with 1632 viewssquidofdespair

Singing about the opposition on 14:00 - Mar 14 by Bazza

Are you really saying it's ok to break laws or do serious harm ? Are you supporting Rebellion Extinction? What have I missed?

He’s pointing out the gradual, creeping oppression that will have you locked in your box and feeding from your Californian sanctioned phone.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 15:07]
Singing about the opposition on 18:52 - Mar 15 with 1535 viewspjt50

Singing about the opposition on 14:00 - Mar 14 by Bazza

What he's saying is that you could get jailed for a maximum of 10 years for performing an act that risks causing serious annoyance to a section of the public. Most worrying is the extra powers this gives to the police.

For anybody old enough to remember, it reminded me of Not the Nine O'clock News & the charge of wearing a loud shirt in a built up area during the hours of darkness. (I'm not sure they'd get away with that sketch these days, so I won't add the link.)

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Singing about the opposition on 07:47 - Mar 16 with 1387 viewsRednWight

Singing about the opposition on 18:52 - Mar 15 by pjt50

What he's saying is that you could get jailed for a maximum of 10 years for performing an act that risks causing serious annoyance to a section of the public. Most worrying is the extra powers this gives to the police.

For anybody old enough to remember, it reminded me of Not the Nine O'clock News & the charge of wearing a loud shirt in a built up area during the hours of darkness. (I'm not sure they'd get away with that sketch these days, so I won't add the link.)

10 years for attacking a statue
5 years for rape.
The first charge more likely to happen
Madness

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Singing about the opposition on 09:58 - Mar 16 with 1331 viewssolent_toffee

Will this include the Itchen Corner Bantz Brigade?

I do worry about them in a post lockdown world, it’s a long time to go without high jinx bantz, they must be climbing the walls.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024