Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is why you should not mix your drugs..... 06:11 - Mar 27 with 2915 viewsJaySaint

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 07:05 - Mar 27 with 2404 viewsHeisenberg

He seems harmless. Obviously been smoking too much weed but at at least he’s not forcing a school to close and demanding a teacher be sacked for showing a cartoon and forcing him to go into hiding under police protection.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 07:34 - Mar 27 with 2376 viewsJaySaint

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 07:05 - Mar 27 by Heisenberg

He seems harmless. Obviously been smoking too much weed but at at least he’s not forcing a school to close and demanding a teacher be sacked for showing a cartoon and forcing him to go into hiding under police protection.

No, he is probably burning police cars and attaching the coppers by night.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 08:04 - Mar 27 with 2354 viewsRednWight

I don’t understand why the protesters outside the school aren’t dragged off in handcuffs like the women in London upset because a police officer murdered a young woman walking home

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 08:55 - Mar 27 with 2297 viewsRon11

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 08:04 - Mar 27 by RednWight

I don’t understand why the protesters outside the school aren’t dragged off in handcuffs like the women in London upset because a police officer murdered a young woman walking home

It's because this country and it's law and order has gone soft.
Political correctness or whatever you want to call it now needs someone in a prominent position to stand up against it and fu ck the consequences.
If those 'protestors' in Bristol attacking police and burning police vehicles had been in Paris, for example they would have been swept away with water cannon and then what was left banged up with a few well placed cuts and bruises.
These days I see our police pussy footing around with violent offenders having to use four officers to arrest one lunatic- having to watch everything they say, being ultra careful not to cause any physical harm, while being spat at and threatened. "You will be arrested, is that alright" and that kind of nonsense.
This situation now means that arresting a bunch of religious fanatics using threatening behaviour outside a school is a far too hot political potato than arresting a group of predominantly white women rightly protesting about a lack of police protection on the streets. This nonsense started with the disaster inflicted on the police by Theresa May.
This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 09:31 - Mar 27 with 2269 viewsMytchettSaint

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 08:55 - Mar 27 by Ron11

Political correctness or whatever you want to call it now needs someone in a prominent position to stand up against it and fu ck the consequences.
If those 'protestors' in Bristol attacking police and burning police vehicles had been in Paris, for example they would have been swept away with water cannon and then what was left banged up with a few well placed cuts and bruises.
These days I see our police pussy footing around with violent offenders having to use four officers to arrest one lunatic- having to watch everything they say, being ultra careful not to cause any physical harm, while being spat at and threatened. "You will be arrested, is that alright" and that kind of nonsense.
This situation now means that arresting a bunch of religious fanatics using threatening behaviour outside a school is a far too hot political potato than arresting a group of predominantly white women rightly protesting about a lack of police protection on the streets. This nonsense started with the disaster inflicted on the police by Theresa May.

It’s amazing how robustly they can police football fans though.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 09:38 - Mar 27 with 2247 viewsSaintsforeverj

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 08:04 - Mar 27 by RednWight

I think we all know why - Islamophobic / racist cops would be the headlines. In other news, a third night of violence in Bristol, as people are outraged that the law prevents thousands of people gathering to protest during a pandemic. We seem to like a good protest at the moment don't we.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 10:34 - Mar 27 with 2208 viewssaint22

Yes it’s amazing how law and order has lost all semblance of normality under 10 plus years of Tory rule isn’t it?
We don’t need a refund the police campaign here the Tories have been steadily. Doing that for years along with every other facet of society
This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 10:47 - Mar 27 with 2199 viewssolent_toffee

It’s amazing how indulged those people protesting about that teacher. The school and local authority need to back him and anyone threatening him should be arrested and dealt with.

As others have said, it’s amazing what some people can get away with and ridiculous how others are dealt with in this country.
Login to get fewer ads

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 10:55 - Mar 27 with 2195 viewsSaintsforeverj

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 10:47 - Mar 27 by solent_toffee

It’s amazing how indulged those people protesting about that teacher. The school and local authority need to back him and anyone threatening him should be arrested and dealt with.

As others have said, it’s amazing what some people can get away with and ridiculous how others are dealt with in this country.

Absolutely. And all those muslims protesting outside schools because schools teach about same sex relationships should be charged with homophobia shouldn't they? Some of them want respect for their religion and go crazy about a cartoon but cant respect that in this country, people are free to arrange their lives how they choose. It is all very ironic. But everything has become a frenzy, a panic, an over reaction, a small and aggressive minority is offended by every little thing, yet what hypocrites a lot of them are. Again, imagine charging muslims for homophobia who are upset about islamophobia. It's crazy times.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2021 11:03]

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 10:57 - Mar 27 with 2187 views1885_SFC

I see in the news that the penalty for defacing a statue has increased to 10 years imprisonment.

Pigeons aren't very happy about it and are organising a coo.

Old School is Cool

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 10:58 - Mar 27 with 2183 viewsSaintsforeverj

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 10:57 - Mar 27 by 1885_SFC

I see in the news that the penalty for defacing a statue has increased to 10 years imprisonment.

And a protest no doubt.

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 12:17 - Mar 27 with 2115 viewssolent_toffee

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 10:55 - Mar 27 by Saintsforeverj

Absolutely. And all those muslims protesting outside schools because schools teach about same sex relationships should be charged with homophobia shouldn't they? Some of them want respect for their religion and go crazy about a cartoon but cant respect that in this country, people are free to arrange their lives how they choose. It is all very ironic. But everything has become a frenzy, a panic, an over reaction, a small and aggressive minority is offended by every little thing, yet what hypocrites a lot of them are. Again, imagine charging muslims for homophobia who are upset about islamophobia. It's crazy times.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2021 11:03]

To be fair, it’s not just Muslims who openly ‘protest’ about gay rights or even that gay people exist. I’ve attended lots of gay prides over the years and there is always a large Christian presence protesting, with a police presence to protect them from getting a backlash. I’ve always found it bizarre that the Jesus they claim to follow, if he does exist, would probably think they are a bunch of nasty bigoted coonts.

Even the Equality Act 2010 which in itself is a very strong policy, doesn’t go far enough to stop religions from being allowed to discriminate.
This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 13:20 - Mar 27 with 2062 viewsSaintsforeverj

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 12:17 - Mar 27 by solent_toffee

To be fair, it’s not just Muslims who openly ‘protest’ about gay rights or even that gay people exist. I’ve attended lots of gay prides over the years and there is always a large Christian presence protesting, with a police presence to protect them from getting a backlash. I’ve always found it bizarre that the Jesus they claim to follow, if he does exist, would probably think they are a bunch of nasty bigoted coonts.

Even the Equality Act 2010 which in itself is a very strong policy, doesn’t go far enough to stop religions from being allowed to discriminate.

These religious groups need to simmer down. They can believe what they believe and live their lives how they like. We live in democracy. But what gives them the right to protest and tell people how to live their lives? Their religions are about peace they say. Perhaps we would get the peace they profess to encourage, if they could leave adults alone to live their lives however they want to and make their own decisions. Religion is very hypocritical and actually causes lots of problems.

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 13:33 - Mar 27 with 2052 viewsdarthvader

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 10:57 - Mar 27 by 1885_SFC

They will have to wing it

keep the faith coyr

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 13:59 - Mar 27 with 2024 viewssaint22

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 13:20 - Mar 27 by Saintsforeverj

These religious groups need to simmer down. They can believe what they believe and live their lives how they like. We live in democracy. But what gives them the right to protest and tell people how to live their lives? Their religions are about peace they say. Perhaps we would get the peace they profess to encourage, if they could leave adults alone to live their lives however they want to and make their own decisions. Religion is very hypocritical and actually causes lots of problems.

Religion is outdated and defunct in the society with live in now
It needs to adapt but then it undermines the myth they all follow
This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 14:19 - Mar 27 with 2015 viewssolent_toffee

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 13:20 - Mar 27 by Saintsforeverj

Completely agree.

Recently I’ve been volunteering at a homeless shelter down here. It has a religious base, but I wanted to do something good so that didn’t bother me and if good is being done than crack on, is my take.

However, after a few weeks one of the church members collared me and starting really hammering his religion to me, I went along with it because it passed the time of a long shift. It wasn’t long though before he jumped to the default homophobic setting, even using the phrase Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. He was so thick and indoctrinated that I couldn’t be arsed to even pull him up on it and I actually felt sorry for him that his mind is so closed.

As others have said this medieval teachings has no place in today’s society.
This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 14:47 - Mar 27 with 1974 viewsSaintsforeverj

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 14:19 - Mar 27 by solent_toffee

Completely agree.

Recently I’ve been volunteering at a homeless shelter down here. It has a religious base, but I wanted to do something good so that didn’t bother me and if good is being done than crack on, is my take.

However, after a few weeks one of the church members collared me and starting really hammering his religion to me, I went along with it because it passed the time of a long shift. It wasn’t long though before he jumped to the default homophobic setting, even using the phrase Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. He was so thick and indoctrinated that I couldn’t be arsed to even pull him up on it and I actually felt sorry for him that his mind is so closed.

As others have said this medieval teachings has no place in today’s society.

People seem to have far too much time on their hands. What an earth is wrong with them? Protesting, moaning, gatherings, being offended and the rest. I couldn't care a less what people do or think as long as it doesn't affect me and / or nobody is being harmed. They can wear an animal uniform, play bingo at a bus stop, pray to the stars ten times a day, believe in an alternative universe, think we should all have a pet cat, call themselves teddy, live with a man or a women, I couldn't give a flying hoot. But this relentless "forcing of views and how we should think" is getting ridiculous. People seem to be sticking their noses into other people's lives from all corners of society. These in your face protests because they don't like this or that. Please just leave us all alone!!!
[Post edited 27 Mar 2021 14:53]

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 14:48 - Mar 27 with 1973 viewsBerber

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 09:38 - Mar 27 by Saintsforeverj

I think we all know why - Islamophobic / racist cops would be the headlines. In other news, a third night of violence in Bristol, as people are outraged that the law prevents thousands of people gathering to protest during a pandemic. We seem to like a good protest at the moment don't we.

Sadly, that would probably be a correct statement regarding the police. There is a lot wrong with our police forces throughout the country, and football fans, for all our faults, are not exempt from their prejudiced and heavy handed approach. They like a soft target.
This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 14:53 - Mar 27 with 1962 viewsBerber

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 12:17 - Mar 27 by solent_toffee

I inadvertently attended the Gay Pride parade in Oslo a few years ago. It was a fantastic and entertaining parade, well received by the local citizenry on a lovely day of sunshine.
This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 14:56 - Mar 27 with 1956 viewsSaintsforeverj

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 14:53 - Mar 27 by Berber

I inadvertently attended the Gay Pride parade in Oslo a few years ago. It was a fantastic and entertaining parade, well received by the local citizenry on a lovely day of sunshine.

There was also a gay pride in Southampton when Saints played a game, one weekend. All the fans wearing red and white mixing with various other bright colours was a sight to behold.

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 20:49 - Mar 31 with 1623 viewsVagina_Dentata

I’ve just taught SRE over the last couple of weeks, and the only parents that complained about any LGBTQ were the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 20:53 - Mar 31 with 1614 viewsSaintsforeverj

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 20:49 - Mar 31 by Vagina_Dentata

I’ve just taught SRE over the last couple of weeks, and the only parents that complained about any LGBTQ were the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Do you have Muslim parents who could have complained but didn't?
[Post edited 31 Mar 2021 20:54]

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 21:00 - Mar 31 with 1599 viewsVagina_Dentata

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 20:53 - Mar 31 by Saintsforeverj

Do you have Muslim parents who could have complained but didn't?
[Post edited 31 Mar 2021 20:54]

We’ve got a Muslim teacher who was fine teaching it.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 21:10 - Mar 31 with 1588 viewsSaintsforeverj

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 21:00 - Mar 31 by Vagina_Dentata

We’ve got a Muslim teacher who was fine teaching it.

That's interesting. I have worked with Muslims who have been very pleasant people, to be fair. And many not so pleasant non Muslims. But the all Muslim protesting outside schools in Birmingham doesn't help the Muslim cause though. We dont have 100 jehova witnesses outside a school in the news. The death threats from muslims to a teacher for naively displaying a cartoon doesn't help. Homosexuality is illegal in most Muslim countries. Sharia law as written in the Koran, doesn't help. We hear in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran and so about the dreadful implementation of sharia law, all in the name of Islam. This doesn't help people to see it as a peaceful religion. What is peaceful about stoning people to death? But of course there are all sorts in every community.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2021 21:32]

This is why you should not mix your drugs..... on 15:38 - Apr 1 with 1433 viewsthissceptredsaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024