Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can Southampton Repeat Last Season's Late Form And Win The FA Cup ! 10:10 - Apr 6 with 876 viewsSaintsNews

Can Southampton Repeat Last Season's Late Form And Win The FA Cup ! 6th Apr 2021 10:09
Although it was a little delayed, Saints last 9 League games proved to be a late surge that too them from slight lingering thoughts of relegation to the brink of a top 9 finish, can we repeat that form again and perhaps make it our best season ever. 4

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Can Southampton Repeat Last Season's Late Form And Win The FA Cup ! on 11:39 - Apr 6 with 837 viewsButty101

If we are to win it, we need Chelsea to take out City

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Can Southampton Repeat Last Season's Late Form And Win The FA Cup ! on 11:58 - Apr 6 with 826 viewsdwayne_dibley

I was at that semi final, what a tosser Allison was

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Can Southampton Repeat Last Season's Late Form And Win The FA Cup ! on 13:32 - Apr 6 with 782 viewsForeverred

Why not ,we have given a good account of ourselves against the remaining clubs left in .two draws against Chelsea, a narrow defeat at Leicester when the 2-0 score line flattered them. A 1.0 defeat at home to city,And a 5-2 defeat away to them when Ralph held some players back for a home game against Brighton, even then we gave a good performance . No one gave us a chance in 76,
But the players believed they could win. Famous words from mike channon let’s go and win the bloody thing gaffer, great character, great player. Yes we need characters like mikey now and ings could be the man, he is a handful for any defence. Your question was can we win , yes of course we can. You got to be in it to win it, so let’s do it gaffer.
Can Southampton Repeat Last Season's Late Form And Win The FA Cup ! on 23:01 - Apr 6 with 679 viewsSaintNick

Can Southampton Repeat Last Season's Late Form And Win The FA Cup ! on 11:39 - Apr 6 by Butty101

If we are to win it, we need Chelsea to take out City

Chelsea beating City would be the preferred result for both Saints and leicester fans at the moment, but lets do our job and then see who we get

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Can Southampton Repeat Last Season's Late Form And Win The FA Cup ! on 10:52 - Apr 7 with 586 viewsfranniesTache

I've never been more convinced that we'll win the cup than i am this year, mainly because i don't think most of us will be able to go and it'd be utter sods law that saints win the cup and we're not there to see it.
Can Southampton Repeat Last Season's Late Form And Win The FA Cup ! on 11:17 - Apr 7 with 578 views1885_SFC

Can Southampton Repeat Last Season's Late Form And Win The FA Cup ! on 10:52 - Apr 7 by franniesTache

I've never been more convinced that we'll win the cup than i am this year, mainly because i don't think most of us will be able to go and it'd be utter sods law that saints win the cup and we're not there to see it.

I can (just) about live with that... if it meant entry into next season's Europa League enabled us to go on a European tour once again!

Old School is Cool

Can Southampton Repeat Last Season's Late Form And Win The FA Cup ! on 11:34 - Apr 7 with 564 viewsfranniesTache

Can Southampton Repeat Last Season's Late Form And Win The FA Cup ! on 11:17 - Apr 7 by 1885_SFC

I can (just) about live with that... if it meant entry into next season's Europa League enabled us to go on a European tour once again!

I'll have been alive 42 years in may and never seen us win a thing, the idea of us winning the cup and us not being there just isn't worth thinking about
Can Southampton Repeat Last Season's Late Form And Win The FA Cup ! on 12:16 - Apr 7 with 548 viewsBicester_North

Can Southampton Repeat Last Season's Late Form And Win The FA Cup ! on 10:52 - Apr 7 by franniesTache

I’ve been saying the exact same thing since we beat Arsenal

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Can Southampton Repeat Last Season's Late Form And Win The FA Cup ! on 12:46 - Apr 7 with 524 viewsSaintNick

Can Southampton Repeat Last Season's Late Form And Win The FA Cup ! on 12:16 - Apr 7 by Bicester_North

I’ve been saying the exact same thing since we beat Arsenal

If we cant be there it will be tough, but it is better to win it under those conditions than not win it at all

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024