Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham V Wolves Tonight 10:28 - Apr 9 with 980 viewsSaintNick

Tricky decision on the result, on one hand a Wolves win see us 10 points ahead of Fulham and they would have just 6 games left but on the other it would mean that Wolves jumped two above us.

For me perhaps the draw would be the best, it would keep Fulham way behind us and leave Wolves level although better off on goal difference.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 11:15 - Apr 9 with 944 views1885_SFC

Agree, a draw would be the best result for us - especially if we can pick up the 3 points on Monday night.

Saying that - I would love to see Burnley or Newcastle go down rather than Fulham. If Fulham are to survive - they have to win tonight.

Old School is Cool

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 11:28 - Apr 9 with 932 viewsSaintNick

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 11:15 - Apr 9 by 1885_SFC

Agree, a draw would be the best result for us - especially if we can pick up the 3 points on Monday night.

Saying that - I would love to see Burnley or Newcastle go down rather than Fulham. If Fulham are to survive - they have to win tonight.

I agree Fulham will be decimated if they dont win, they have been seemingly in a run of good form and playing well, but cant get out of the bottom three, they have some tough games ahead after this one

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 11:35 - Apr 9 with 926 views1885_SFC

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 11:28 - Apr 9 by SaintNick

I agree Fulham will be decimated if they dont win, they have been seemingly in a run of good form and playing well, but cant get out of the bottom three, they have some tough games ahead after this one

Sadly I think Fulham will drop - especially with their remaining fixtures.

Shame. Always a great away day Fulham (whenever I can get a ticket!).

Old School is Cool

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 11:50 - Apr 9 with 912 viewssaint22

Tough choice
Guess a draw, I would love to see Fulham catch Newcastle but equally want them to stay well behind us
Once we hopefully bet WBA it wont matter what happens below us really
Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 12:23 - Apr 9 with 903 viewsWaylander

I would prefer to see Fulham win and stay up as then we get rid of Lemina. We have plenty of winnable games to come, including Fulham at home, so I'm not worried about Fulham closing on us.
Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 20:53 - Apr 9 with 776 views1885_SFC

0-0 at half time - but once again - truly shocking decision by the VAR official to rule out that Wolves goal.

F@ck off VAR, the PL and FA and give me back the game I used to love.

Old School is Cool

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 21:01 - Apr 9 with 767 viewsgrumpy

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 20:53 - Apr 9 by 1885_SFC

0-0 at half time - but once again - truly shocking decision by the VAR official to rule out that Wolves goal.

F@ck off VAR, the PL and FA and give me back the game I used to love.

Looked to me, on the still ,that a Fulham players hand played him onside.
I think VAR should go, its getting ridiculous now.
Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 21:32 - Apr 9 with 747 viewssaint22

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 12:23 - Apr 9 by Waylander

I would prefer to see Fulham win and stay up as then we get rid of Lemina. We have plenty of winnable games to come, including Fulham at home, so I'm not worried about Fulham closing on us.

If and when Fulham go down we will have that Robinson FB please
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 22:00 - Apr 9 with 712 views1885_SFC

WTF was Lemina doing blubbing at the end? He's only on loan to them FFS.

On second thoughts... maybe it's the thought of having to return to Saints?...

Old School is Cool

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 23:08 - Apr 9 with 645 viewshedgeend61

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 22:00 - Apr 9 by 1885_SFC

WTF was Lemina doing blubbing at the end? He's only on loan to them FFS.

On second thoughts... maybe it's the thought of having to return to Saints?...

The thought of returning, knowing he'll be playing his last 6 games in the Premier League this season as he has no chance of getting in our team next season, or any other unless Norwich or Watford are daft.

157 league appearaces for 6 teams in 11 seasons tells a story really, lacking in many areas, mostly effort.
He'll retire young and rich, but will tell the Grandkids, I used to be a decent footballer and could have been really good, but couldn't be bothered to put in 100% every week like less gifted players who achieved so much more.

15m and his wages wasted really, can't win em' all.
Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 23:17 - Apr 9 with 635 viewsBicester_North

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 23:08 - Apr 9 by hedgeend61

The thought of returning, knowing he'll be playing his last 6 games in the Premier League this season as he has no chance of getting in our team next season, or any other unless Norwich or Watford are daft.

157 league appearaces for 6 teams in 11 seasons tells a story really, lacking in many areas, mostly effort.
He'll retire young and rich, but will tell the Grandkids, I used to be a decent footballer and could have been really good, but couldn't be bothered to put in 100% every week like less gifted players who achieved so much more.

15m and his wages wasted really, can't win em' all.

His wife is a model called Fanny. Once you’ve got that under your belt it’s probably difficult to get motivated any more.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 23:25 - Apr 9 with 624 views1885_SFC

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 23:17 - Apr 9 by Bicester_North

His wife is a model called Fanny. Once you’ve got that under your belt it’s probably difficult to get motivated any more.

Fannylemina? Sounds more like a resort on the Costa Del Sol...

Old School is Cool

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 23:34 - Apr 9 with 611 viewsBicester_North

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 23:25 - Apr 9 by 1885_SFC

Fannylemina? Sounds more like a resort on the Costa Del Sol...

He must think to himself every morning “training or fanny, training or fanny?”

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 23:47 - Apr 9 with 600 viewshedgeend61

Fulham V Wolves Tonight on 23:17 - Apr 9 by Bicester_North

Ah yes, Super Mario's ex-wife/Fanny.

She's certainly got an eye/Fanny for an underachieving footballer.

https://sportmob.com/en/article/943858-top-facts-about-fanny-neguesha-mario-balo
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024