Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diallo is S H I T 20:33 - Apr 12 with 1648 viewsBison

He isn't anywhere near Romeu's quality.

Left back , right back........ we need a CDM THAT INTIMADATES , S22 who's your man from the relegated teams ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Diallo is S H I T on 20:38 - Apr 12 with 1615 viewsElijahK

Were you not watching the game or something!? I mean everyone was shit today and not one singular player can be pulled out to receive extra stick, as at the end of the day they were all dreadful! I mean even if Diallo wasn’t at his greatest, most games he’s actually pretty decent and everyone has an off day, including Romeu!

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Diallo is S H I T on 20:42 - Apr 12 with 1590 viewssaint22

Wrong
He is actually one of our better players which says a lot right now
Though everyone today bar Armstrong and Djenepo was awful
Diallo is S H I T on 20:46 - Apr 12 with 1567 viewsBison

Diallo is S H I T on 20:38 - Apr 12 by ElijahK

Were you not watching the game or something!? I mean everyone was shit today and not one singular player can be pulled out to receive extra stick, as at the end of the day they were all dreadful! I mean even if Diallo wasn’t at his greatest, most games he’s actually pretty decent and everyone has an off day, including Romeu!

Bollocks

His job is too run the midfield , he was too lightweight. He is no Romeeu who I am comparing him too who has also been slagged on here.

He will be fine against Leicester , I have alreay said that but in no way is he a complete player.

Diallo is S H I T on 20:49 - Apr 12 with 1555 views1885_SFC

I like him. He was only 22 last month and will get better. He's played for the French U-18's, U-19's, U-20's and currently the U-21's - and we all know it's not easy to feature for the French national sides with the talent they've got. The current U-21 management team really rate him highly.

Old School is Cool

Diallo is S H I T on 20:52 - Apr 12 with 1544 viewsBison

Diallo is S H I T on 20:49 - Apr 12 by 1885_SFC

I like him. He was only 22 last month and will get better. He's played for the French U-18's, U-19's, U-20's and currently the U-21's - and we all know it's not easy to feature for the French national sides with the talent they've got. The current U-21 management team really rate him highly.

I get your point but we could but better for less than 10 mill. He was bullied today and showed class dont equal work rate or strength.

Diallo is S H I T on 20:55 - Apr 12 with 1529 viewssaint22

Diallo is S H I T on 20:52 - Apr 12 by Bison

I get your point but we could but better for less than 10 mill. He was bullied today and showed class dont equal work rate or strength.

I don’t think we could do better
He is still earning and isn’t Romeu but he is good
Or we get Lemina back?
Diallo is S H I T on 20:56 - Apr 12 with 1521 viewsDorsetIan

Diallo is S H I T on 20:46 - Apr 12 by Bison

Bollocks

His job is too run the midfield , he was too lightweight. He is no Romeeu who I am comparing him too who has also been slagged on here.

He will be fine against Leicester , I have alreay said that but in no way is he a complete player.

The game was lost in midfield in the first half. Diallo was bullied, but JWP too - he is clearly a very very good defensive midfielder but he often doesn't control the midfield and he doesn't create enough offensively.

And West Brom played some lovely football early on.

I think we've seen enough of this team now to know how flaky they are. We were caught napping again today.

But, who knows, we've been consistently good in the Cup, haven't conceded a goal and maybe this performance will be the kick up the arse they need for Sunday.

And there's no way we're going down.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Diallo is S H I T on 20:57 - Apr 12 with 1518 viewskingslandstand1

Diallo is S H I T on 20:42 - Apr 12 by saint22

Wrong
He is actually one of our better players which says a lot right now
Though everyone today bar Armstrong and Djenepo was awful

I've posted elsewhere about Armstrong and agree, but Djenepo only had 5 or 10 mins and with what had happened before anyone who tears around a bit could look good though he did pretty well for that short period. I'd loved to have seen him come on maybe 20 mins before he did to see what he was like when others around him were pretty sh1t

One thing about him coming on late, he may have seen the chance to get a starting plce next week
Login to get fewer ads

Diallo is S H I T on 21:01 - Apr 12 with 1501 viewsBison

Diallo is S H I T on 20:55 - Apr 12 by saint22

I don’t think we could do better
He is still earning and isn’t Romeu but he is good
Or we get Lemina back?

Lemina is prob better on his day than either S22. But I would say Diallo is our future given how much we paid , he earns etc...... we seem light weight in the middle to me and the
players like JWP , Armstrong just not got that steel. WeI just dont think , this need a 20mill CDM to take us too next level, that would free up both the wing backs ( notice how Bertrand moved in there ?

One massive buy this summer in CDM would give us Europe next season I reckon.

Diallo is S H I T on 21:03 - Apr 12 with 1492 views1885_SFC

Diallo is S H I T on 20:52 - Apr 12 by Bison

Because of Romeu's injury, Diallo has been thrown in at the deep end. I expect Ralph intended to play him somewhat sparingly this season - sub appearances/cup games, etc - but his hand was forced with Romeu out for the season. Diallo was injured for quite a while too don't forget.

Old School is Cool

Diallo is S H I T on 21:05 - Apr 12 with 1485 viewssaint22

Diallo is S H I T on 20:57 - Apr 12 by kingslandstand1

I've posted elsewhere about Armstrong and agree, but Djenepo only had 5 or 10 mins and with what had happened before anyone who tears around a bit could look good though he did pretty well for that short period. I'd loved to have seen him come on maybe 20 mins before he did to see what he was like when others around him were pretty sh1t

One thing about him coming on late, he may have seen the chance to get a starting plce next week

I am not Djenepo biggest fan but he created more I. 5 minutes than Walcott did all game
He deserves. A start Sunday
Diallo is S H I T on 21:07 - Apr 12 with 1475 viewsBison

Diallo is S H I T on 21:03 - Apr 12 by 1885_SFC

Because of Romeu's injury, Diallo has been thrown in at the deep end. I expect Ralph intended to play him somewhat sparingly this season - sub appearances/cup games, etc - but his hand was forced with Romeu out for the season. Diallo was injured for quite a while too don't forget.

100% agree

Just saying he needs to get twice as good to match Romeu. He a workhorse at moment without anyt prescence. Maybe next year , I dont know. Dont give up on him but he is a downgrade from our strongest team if all fit.

Diallo is S H I T on 21:10 - Apr 12 with 1450 viewsdirk_doone

He isn't that bad as a footballer: he's a better version of Jordy Clasie. The problem is he isn't a Romeu or a Wanyama, which is the role he was required to fill. He is perhaps too slight and too nice for that role but he is a decent footballer. He wasn't what we needed today but he could potentially be the Schneiderlin to Romeu's Wanyama.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 21:13]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Diallo is S H I T on 21:11 - Apr 12 with 1449 views1885_SFC

Diallo is S H I T on 21:07 - Apr 12 by Bison

100% agree

Just saying he needs to get twice as good to match Romeu. He a workhorse at moment without anyt prescence. Maybe next year , I dont know. Dont give up on him but he is a downgrade from our strongest team if all fit.

Next season, Diallo will be the new N'Golo Kanté

Old School is Cool

Diallo is S H I T on 21:17 - Apr 12 with 1418 viewsBison

Diallo is S H I T on 21:11 - Apr 12 by 1885_SFC

Next season, Diallo will be the new N'Golo Kanté

I hope so my friend but I am more drawn to Dirks analysis. Maybe 2 years , he deffo not a finished product

Diallo is S H I T on 21:46 - Apr 12 with 1363 viewssaint22

Diallo is S H I T on 20:56 - Apr 12 by DorsetIan

The game was lost in midfield in the first half. Diallo was bullied, but JWP too - he is clearly a very very good defensive midfielder but he often doesn't control the midfield and he doesn't create enough offensively.

And West Brom played some lovely football early on.

I think we've seen enough of this team now to know how flaky they are. We were caught napping again today.

But, who knows, we've been consistently good in the Cup, haven't conceded a goal and maybe this performance will be the kick up the arse they need for Sunday.

And there's no way we're going down.

We can still go down
Diallo is S H I T on 00:13 - Apr 13 with 1224 viewsDorsetIan

Diallo is S H I T on 21:46 - Apr 12 by saint22

We can still go down

You can get 200-1.

Anyone worried about it should invest a tenner. £2000 would certainly sugar the pill of relegation from here...

...or double it up with a 9-1 Cup win, for a tidy £18,000.

Quite comforting know that we are approx 20x more likely to win the Cup, than we are to go down.

Diallo is S H I T on 07:03 - Apr 13 with 1126 viewssaint22

Diallo is S H I T on 00:13 - Apr 13 by DorsetIan

You can get 200-1.

Anyone worried about it should invest a tenner. £2000 would certainly sugar the pill of relegation from here...

...or double it up with a 9-1 Cup win, for a tidy £18,000.

Quite comforting know that we are approx 20x more likely to win the Cup, than we are to go down.

Look, I in no way want us to go down as much as I hate the PL for what it’s become
But if we play like that in the next few games and Fulham win a couple it’s gonna be very close
I am just baffled how we got so sh it
Diallo is S H I T on 08:45 - Apr 13 with 1061 viewsDorsetIan

Diallo is S H I T on 07:03 - Apr 13 by saint22

Look, I in no way want us to go down as much as I hate the PL for what it’s become
But if we play like that in the next few games and Fulham win a couple it’s gonna be very close
I am just baffled how we got so sh it

I’m not saying you want us to go down.

But for for me 200-1 is the same as ‘no way’.

If you really think Fulham or WBA can catch us when we are 10/12 points ahead of them and they have only 6/7 games left, you should jump on that 200-1. We lose the next two and one of them wins two, there should be a nice ‘cash out’ option available.

Diallo is S H I T on 08:57 - Apr 13 with 1041 viewssaint22

Diallo is S H I T on 08:45 - Apr 13 by DorsetIan

I’m not saying you want us to go down.

But for for me 200-1 is the same as ‘no way’.

If you really think Fulham or WBA can catch us when we are 10/12 points ahead of them and they have only 6/7 games left, you should jump on that 200-1. We lose the next two and one of them wins two, there should be a nice ‘cash out’ option available.

I don't bet, its a mugs game
And i dont think WBA can catch us, but as i said already I dont think we get a point from our next 3 games and if Fulham were to win two then it would be very close indeed
Diallo is S H I T on 11:25 - Apr 13 with 978 viewsDorsetIan

Diallo is S H I T on 08:57 - Apr 13 by saint22

I don't bet, its a mugs game
And i dont think WBA can catch us, but as i said already I dont think we get a point from our next 3 games and if Fulham were to win two then it would be very close indeed

It can be a mug's game but the trick is to spot when you think the bookies have overpriced something, which you suggest they have done.

I might have a bet on your behalf!

Diallo is S H I T on 12:11 - Apr 13 with 950 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Diallo is actually decent, they were ALL rubbish yesterday, but especially Ward-Prowse in one of the worst games I've seen him have for a while. He was all over the place and not in a good sense, leaving holes in midfield and Diallo was having to cover more.

Ward-Prowse looked f**king knackered, but he's played so many games that he probably should be out the team for a couple.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Diallo is S H I T on 12:16 - Apr 13 with 944 viewssaint22

Diallo is S H I T on 12:11 - Apr 13 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Diallo is actually decent, they were ALL rubbish yesterday, but especially Ward-Prowse in one of the worst games I've seen him have for a while. He was all over the place and not in a good sense, leaving holes in midfield and Diallo was having to cover more.

Ward-Prowse looked f**king knackered, but he's played so many games that he probably should be out the team for a couple.

I agree JWP looked fed up yesterday and knackered
That said he is our captain and now if ever we need him rallying the troops
Diallo is S H I T on 14:04 - Apr 13 with 889 viewsdirk_doone

It's not surprising that several comments on the match report mention how much we missed Romeu.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024