Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some Saints Fans Need To Forget The Last Three Months And Enjoy Sunday 09:20 - Apr 16 with 1829 viewsSaintsNews

Some Saints Fans Need To Forget The Last Three Months And Enjoy Sunday 16th Apr 2021 09:15
The defeat against West Bromwich Albion on Monday night brought out all the usual suspects with all the usual gripes on social media, but whether some like to admit it or not, Sunday's FA Cup semi is a rare chance of glory in life of a Saints fan, we have to be positive, why not just simply enjoy it ! 16

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Some Saints Fans Need To Forget The Last Three Months And Enjoy Sunday on 17:07 - Apr 19 with 281 views1885_SFC

We've never reached the same levels ever since Romeu got crocked...

Old School is Cool

Some Saints Fans Need To Forget The Last Three Months And Enjoy Sunday on 17:28 - Apr 19 with 258 viewsDorsetIan

Some Saints Fans Need To Forget The Last Three Months And Enjoy Sunday on 15:20 - Apr 19 by Sadoldgit

In terms of development we have shown what we can do on a limited budget. The wheels started to come off when we had to dip into our paper thin squad and we are currently struggling to regain the confidence we showed last year, but since the restart last season we have shown what we can do. If we can the right players in during the summer there is no reason why we can’t have a better season next year. Think back to the start of this season and the Brentford game in particular. We started off very poorly but soon picked it up. Under Ralph we have shown that we can compete with the best. We just need to bring in some quality to build on that and find some consistency.

I guess I'm just not feeling it in the same way you are!

Wednesday night's game is going to be very interesting. I'm expecting big changes in midfield.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Some Saints Fans Need To Forget The Last Three Months And Enjoy Sunday on 17:29 - Apr 19 with 257 viewsDorsetIan

Some Saints Fans Need To Forget The Last Three Months And Enjoy Sunday on 17:07 - Apr 19 by 1885_SFC

We've never reached the same levels ever since Romeu got crocked...

Yes, he's been a massive loss - something which has become clearer and clearer as time has gone on.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Some Saints Fans Need To Forget The Last Three Months And Enjoy Sunday on 17:52 - Apr 19 with 239 viewsSadoldgit

Some Saints Fans Need To Forget The Last Three Months And Enjoy Sunday on 17:28 - Apr 19 by DorsetIan

I guess I'm just not feeling it in the same way you are!

Wednesday night's game is going to be very interesting. I'm expecting big changes in midfield.

I just think that if you don’t keep a sense that things can and will improve then what is the point? The fact that I have seen what we can do when everything clicks helps. Of course it could all go pear shaped but at some point we need to back a manager for a reasonable amount of time and at least this one seems to want to stay and progress despite the lack of money he has to spend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024