Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' 10:42 - Apr 19 with 945 viewsI_would

Trump voters are predominately stupid and masochistic and got what they deserved. When I see what joys Ralph has brought to Saints and the blind devotion shown by some 'supporters' I wonder what Ralph has to do to get the sack.

Yesterday I saw the longest back pass ever performed by Ward Prowse to Forster from the opposition half. I saw the ball given to the throw in appointee with 2 minutes to go rather than throw the bloody thing in and lump it in to the box like any normal team.

This team makes these stupid errors in thinking and back passing and sideways passing due to habits. These habits are instilled by Ralph (or not). The longer we hang on with this manager the longer it will take the squad to re train their minds.

He should have gone after 9-0.
He should have gone after record points lost from winning positions.
He should have gone after appointing Ward Prowse as 'Captain'.
He should have gone after our worst run in the Prem.
He should have gone after another 9-0.
He should go after yesterday's nervy, toothless, disjointed debacle.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 10:58 - Apr 19 with 917 viewsSadoldgit

Don’t sit in the fence, tell us what you really think! We have a very average squad who made it to a semi final and sat on the top of the league briefly after being relegation candidates last season. It isnt the manager that is the problem, it is the lack of investment in the squad.
Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 11:00 - Apr 19 with 912 viewsI_would

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 10:58 - Apr 19 by Sadoldgit

Don’t sit in the fence, tell us what you really think! We have a very average squad who made it to a semi final and sat on the top of the league briefly after being relegation candidates last season. It isnt the manager that is the problem, it is the lack of investment in the squad.

You're the perfect example, thanks.

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 11:22 - Apr 19 with 888 viewsSadoldgit

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 11:00 - Apr 19 by I_would

You're the perfect example, thanks.

And you are the perfect example of a social media supporter who knows it all but only shows up after a defeat to crow and make pointless jibes.
Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 12:06 - Apr 19 with 862 viewsNumber_58

I personally think I_Would should have gone a long time ago from this forum, but you can't have everything. JWP has been immense this season. He spent most of yesterday trying to retrieve the ball after everyone else seemed intent on giving it to the nearest Leicester player. I wonder if we'll ever find out what exactly JWP did to I_Would that brought about this irrational hatred.
Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 12:30 - Apr 19 with 847 viewsI_would

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 11:22 - Apr 19 by Sadoldgit

And you are the perfect example of a social media supporter who knows it all but only shows up after a defeat to crow and make pointless jibes.

Now let's get it right. I have consistently said that Ralph is not a very good manager for months and months.

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 12:31 - Apr 19 with 846 viewsI_would

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 12:06 - Apr 19 by Number_58

I personally think I_Would should have gone a long time ago from this forum, but you can't have everything. JWP has been immense this season. He spent most of yesterday trying to retrieve the ball after everyone else seemed intent on giving it to the nearest Leicester player. I wonder if we'll ever find out what exactly JWP did to I_Would that brought about this irrational hatred.

Being very crap and overrated will do the job.

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 13:59 - Apr 19 with 821 viewsSadoldgit

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 12:30 - Apr 19 by I_would

Now let's get it right. I have consistently said that Ralph is not a very good manager for months and months.

But you went very quiet when we were doing well. You have also spent a lot of time slagging off JWP which shows how little you know about football.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2021 14:07]
Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 15:07 - Apr 19 with 787 viewsI_would

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 13:59 - Apr 19 by Sadoldgit

But you went very quiet when we were doing well. You have also spent a lot of time slagging off JWP which shows how little you know about football.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2021 14:07]

That's your opinion which you're entitled to, even if it's wrong.

Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 15:27 - Apr 19 with 777 viewsSadoldgit

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 15:07 - Apr 19 by I_would

I’ll share something with you that might help you stop wasting so much of your life. Repeating something endlessly doesn’t make it right 😉
Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 16:14 - Apr 19 with 762 viewsI_would

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 15:27 - Apr 19 by Sadoldgit

I’ll share something with you that might help you stop wasting so much of your life. Repeating something endlessly doesn’t make it right 😉

Tell that to Ralph.

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 16:36 - Apr 19 with 751 viewsRon11

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 11:22 - Apr 19 by Sadoldgit

'A' defeat?
How many in the last three months?
Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 16:52 - Apr 19 with 732 views1885_SFC

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 15:07 - Apr 19 by I_would

Your real surname is Whitaker and I claim my five pounds Pompey boy...

Old School is Cool

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 17:46 - Apr 19 with 703 viewsSadoldgit

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 16:14 - Apr 19 by I_would

Tell that to Ralph.

If you haven’t got anything better to do than be a WUM on a football forum I pity you. Still, if it keeps you off the streets.
Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 18:02 - Apr 19 with 690 viewsI_would

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 17:46 - Apr 19 by Sadoldgit

If you haven’t got anything better to do than be a WUM on a football forum I pity you. Still, if it keeps you off the streets.

I know you would prefer all people with different opinions to you to be banned even though we've still got a free country ( for a while) then you could all slap each other on the back and say how well saints are doing.

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 18:42 - Apr 19 with 666 viewsSadoldgit

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 18:02 - Apr 19 by I_would

I know you would prefer all people with different opinions to you to be banned even though we've still got a free country ( for a while) then you could all slap each other on the back and say how well saints are doing.

When have I called for you to be banned?
Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 19:08 - Apr 19 with 646 viewsI_would

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 18:42 - Apr 19 by Sadoldgit

When have I called for you to be banned?

No you're right my mistake that was No 58.

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 21:26 - Apr 19 with 601 viewskingslandstand1

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters' on 10:58 - Apr 19 by Sadoldgit

Tbf to I_would (didn't think I'd say that very often) he actually has some points re the game yesterday, although that doesn't mean I'm necessarily calling for his head

You must also say that although we lost by just the one goal, it was a fluky goal with Vesty actually being in the right defensive position but unfortunately he just didn't have time to do anything as it ricocheted of his leg to Iheanacho who was also in he right place to receive that ricochet

Let's face it, if they were playing against City or Chelsea they wouldn't have got through on their prformance
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024